Kiss, Debut and Comeback

Barbie and the Twelve Handsome Wolves (EXO fanfic)

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

"Shin? Are you alright?"

I opened my eyes and saw almost more than 10 heads circling in front of my face. What.. just.. happened? I thought to myself.

"Where am I?" I asked, still feeling a little dizzy.

"You're at home." Sehun answered.

"What just happened?" I asked again.

"We've seen you getting mobbed by a lot of fans." said Kai.

"Yes, and you fainted." said Luhan.

"Those sasaengs, how did they know about you?!" said Chen, looking upset.

"Well, I guess this one explains it all." said Kris, holding his phone and facing it to us. I looked at it and saw the photo already in the internet.

"Can you explain this?" asked Kris.

"Well, a fan saw me a while ago while I'm walking with Cheonsa. I thought she wouldn't recognize me but then she said that she saw me from Youtube. The concert in Saitama was already uploaded in the internet. I told her that I'll take a photo with her if she promised to keep it until my debut. She promised me!" I explained.

"Please dont get mad. I didn't know. It was my fault. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"You're supposed to hide yourself! You haven't debuted yet! And you're already taking pictures with fans?" Kris blurted out.

All of us remained silent. No one dared to speak.

"Come on, Kris. It's not his fault. The sasaengs are getting out of control!" Suho hyung defended.

"He should've been more carefull!" Kris complained.

"I'm sorry." I said as I bowed my head down, tears forming at the corners of my eyes.

"It's alright, Shin. Manager Hyung will take care of this." said Suho.

"Look at what you did, Kris! You made him cry!" Baekhyun countered.

"It's his fault!" Kris yelled.

"Dont be unreasonable Kris! He already said sorry!" Baekhyun yelled back.

Kris walked out of the room. They all gave me understanding yet apologetic look and compressed to give me a group hug.

"It's alright. Dont worry about him, okay?" Suho hyung cooed.

"Yeah, he's just tired. Maybe he's PMS-ing." said Chen.

We all bursted into laugh but we're still compressed into our group hug.

"Wait, I cant breath anymore." I choked.

They all let go of the hug.

"Just.. be careful next time, okay?" said Suho.

"And dont go outside ALONE!" warned Baekhyun.

"Yes. I will not go outside alone." I promised.

"Okay, for now, just go to sleep. You need to rest. Your body must've been hurt from the mob." said Suho.

I nodded then immediately returned back to sleep. My whole body ached and there were alot of bruises in my arms and legs. I didn't mind it anyway.

I watched my brother's back as he turn away from me. I ran as fast as I can to chase him but he's slowly fading away.

"I thought you'd comeback for me.." I said, tears running down from my face.

"Shin!"

I heard a familiar voice called me.

"Shin! wake up!"

I opened my eyes.

"Shin-ya! wake up!" he yelled on my ear as he shake me awake.

"Come on! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" he yelled once again.

I opened my eyes to see Sehun hovering above me with worry written on his face.

"Sehun?" I asked, still out of it.

"What happened? We heard you screaming and crying and we found you withering in pain. Are you okay? Answer me!" he asked quickly.

"I... it's just a nightmare." I paused, sitting up with a dry throat.

I looked at the door and found the other members standing in front of it taking a peek to see what's happening. They all seemed so worried.

"Must have been pretty bad. Dont worry. It wont happen again." said Sehun, gathering me in his arms and pressing my head to his chest.

"Are you okay now?" he asked.

I shrugged.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" he asked.

I shrugged again.

" Alright, just know I'm here for you." he said, running his hand through my hair in comfort.

Comfort. Yes. Very comfortable.

Days have passed and they didn't allow me to get out of the house anymore since the sasaeng incident happened. Good thing Manager Hyung talked to the chairman about this issue and explained everything.

Today is our comeback showcase in Jamsil Arena. Everyone is so excited.

We were all at the backstage. From there, I looked around the huge crowd of fans that packed into the arena.

The hyungs held a successful comeback show first. There were a total of 8000 fans who filled up all the seats and welcomed their return. It was great. They expressed how happy they were to see the fans. The other members said that they had missed them during their absence. And now that EXO has 13 members, we also promised the fans that we'll give them more and work harder as a 13-member boy group. But before I could be introduced, they urged our fans to cheer for us as much as they could.

I watched them as I waited at the backstage.

At the show, they revealed their music video and stage for their comeback title song, "Overdose", and showed their fans the "point" choreography of the song. Also, they performed their other songs on their mini-album, titled "Run", as well as their previous hits, "Growl", "Wolf" and "MAMA".

"Wow. They're so cool." I said.

"Before the end of this show, we're going to introduce you to a special guest." said the host.

"I guess you've heard of him already." he added.

The fans started to whisper and murmur to each other.

"Everyone, please welcome, SHIN!" the host introduced.

I entered the stage and fans started to scream.

"Hi. I'm EXO's new maknae Shin." I introduced myself.

We all sat on our chairs and the host held a short interview.

"So, which group do you belong? Is it K or M?" asked the host.

"I'm K." I said.

The fans shouted and screamed again.

"A lot of fans are so curious, do you have any ideal type of girl?"

"Uhm, actually I'm not so picky when it comes to, you know, I prefer a simple one." I lied. Actually, I'm not really interested to those kinds of things.

To end the debut and comeback show, we all revealed our promotional schedules, in which we announced that we will be traveling back and forth between Korea and China, and that there will be plenty of stages in which all of us will be performing as a group together.

"Good job everyone!" Manager Hyung high fived us as we walked one by one through the door. We just finished our show.

We all went to the van. The agency prepared a comeback/ debut party for us. Of course, SM family are all there. SNSD, SuJu, SHINEE, f(x), and alot more.

"Way to go, Shin!" Suho praised.

I smiled in return, heading over to sit on one of the couches. I congratulated all the members as they made their way into the room. They all congratulated me, too.

We all celebrated the success of our show. We ordered lots of foods, enough for us and the other staff members to eat.

"You seem to have lots of fans already, Shin. How cool is that?" said Chanyeol.

"Not at all." I sheepishly, said.

"But, seriously Shin, what is your type of girl?" asked Kai.

All of the members turned their attentions to me, waiting for my answer.

"What? I dont really know. I'm not interested to those kind of things." I shrugged.

They all gave me a knowing look then turned their heads away.

After the celebration, we all returned home to take a rest. We all sat into the couch.

"Ahh. I'm so tired." Chen yawned as he stretched his arms and legs.

"Good thing we dont have much schedule tomorrow." said Xiumin as he lay down his head on the couch.

"I'm going to bed first." I said, heading to our room as they all say goodnight.

I collapsed on the bed. I stared at the wall blankly. Not realizing Sehun has already entered the room, too.

"Are you still having a nightmare?" he asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

He sat on the edge of my bed. He reached out for his bag.

"Here, I dont know if it'll help or something." he said.

He reached out his hand and gave me a bubble tea.

"That's Taro flavor. Luhan hyung and I love that flavor. That's my second favorite flavor of bubble tea after chocolate." he sheepishly said, not looking at me.

"Thanks." I said, giving him a smile.

We sat there in silence for about 5 minutes.

"Can I ask you something?" I managed to say.

"Sure."

"Why do you seem so close to Luhan hyung? I mean, I just noticed you two are like the closest among the group." I said.

"It's because he's the hyung that I really love the most. He's my very first friend when I came to SMent." he said.

"I see." - me.

"Why did you ask?" - Sehun.

"Nothing. It's just that I was thinking, if I could have something like that here, too. I wonder what it's like to have a bestfriend." - me.

"Why? Dont you have any?" - Sehun.

"I have one. But I have no idea where is she now." - me.

"Oh, I hope you find her soon." - Sehun.

"I hope so." - me.

He sat and leaned closer to me and patted my head.

"Since I told you who's my favorite hyung, why dont you tell me yours?" he asked.

"Hmm. My favorite hyung? I dont.. really know.." I said.

"Mweo? Wae?" he asked.

"I dont want to have a favorite one because you're all so nice to me." I said.

"Oh I see. You know what, to tell you the truth, I didn't really like you. I even told myself that I'll make your life a living hell while you're here. But now, I'd say you're my favorite dongsaeng. Well, because technically you're the only one who's younger than me here." he jokingly said.

"Then you'll be my favorite hyung from now on!" I smiled as I looked up at him.

He smiled and patted my head once again.

"Alright. Let's go to bed now. A kid like you needs more sleep so that you'll grow up fast." he said.

"I'm not a kid! Just because you're a year older than me, doesnt mean I'm a kid, okay?" I hissed.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." he laughed.

Sehun's POV

I watched him as he fell asleep. I dont know why but I really love watching him while he's sleeping. I knelt down beside his bed to watch him closer.

Suddenly, I felt this weird feeling again. I felt like my stomach is having a pyrolympics inside. I looked at his face again and I felt electrified all of a sudden. My heartbeat were racing so fast. Faster than a formula racer.

"Why do I always feel these weird things whenever I'm with you?" I whispered.

The feeling is weird but it feels good. Really good.

"Sleep well, Shin." I said, then leaned on his face to kiss his forehead.

 

 

 

Translations:

Mweo - What

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo~!
Please interact with me! Tell me your thoughts about this story. It'll be super fun this way!

Anyway, if you want to ask or talk about something, please visit my Ask.fm account because THERE is where I'll be answering your questions :)
→→ Ask.fm/TheMelliBrandy

With love, Melli ♥