A Kiss Under the Streetlight

Barbie and the Twelve Handsome Wolves (EXO fanfic)

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

SEHUN's POV

I sat quietly as the hyungs entered the house. They all started to chatter about how they had fun.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao and Kris just got home from Hongdae. Suho and D.O, too. Kai was sitting on the couch while eating some ice cream. Lay, Luhan, Chen and Xiumin were at the kitchen, checking out the fridge.

"Where's Shin?" asked Suho hyung.

"I thought he was with Kai?" answered Chanyeol.

"Yeah. But we already went back home a while ago." said Kai.

"Really?" said Suho hyung.

The other hyungs turned to face me.

"Sehun-ah, have you seen our baby Shin?" asked Baekhyun.

"I dont know. I guess he went out with Cheonsa again." I said.

Guilt hit me. The memories of our argument a while ago flashed back into my mind. Those hurtfull words. I couldn't even believe I said that.

 

FLASHBACK

"I see. In other words, you're an oppurtunist." I told him coldly.

"Dont talk to me ever again." I added.

"But-"

"Why dont you just disappear already? JUST GO AWAY! I dont want to see your face anymore!" I screamed.

Then I walked away from him. I heard him took a few steps and walked out of the room.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

And that's the last time I saw her.

"Maybe he's bored that's why he went out again." said Tao.

"Maybe?!" said Chen.

No. He left because I told her to leave. I told her that I dont wanna see her face anymore.

"But it's already past 11:30pm! It's so late." said Luhan.

He's been out for almost an hour and a half now. Where did he go?

"Maybe he went to see the girl again." said Kai.

"Girl?!" the hyungs questioned.

"Yeah. We met a girl a while ago. She told us that she was Shin's sister's bestfriend." he said.

"Shin has a sister?" they asked again.

"Wow, I wonder how she looks like." said Kai with dreamy eyes.

"Does she looks like angel like Shin, too?" said Chanyeol.

"Shin looks like a doll and maybe her sister, too!" said Baekhyun.

"She has the best smile ever." Kris mumbled.

"Huh?" we all said.

"Nothing. I'm going to bed now." he said then went straight to his room.

"Me too." said Tao.

"Lay is already asleep. Look." said Chen, pointing to Lay who is already sleeping on the couch.

We all chuckled.

"I'll just wait for him. Just go to bed." I told the other hyungs.

"Are you sure?" asked Luhan hyung.

I nodded.

"Okay, goodnight then." they said.

I waited until midnight but he hasn't come back yet. Worry started to occupy me. What if something wrong happened to her again? What if she got mobbed again? What if she got hurt? Or what if she decided not to go back because I told her so? My mind is fulled of so many 'what ifs' right now.

"Augh, this is is my fault! I need to find her!" I grunted as I stormed out of the dorm.

Alright. Just know I'm always here for you...

Those words echoed in my ears. Those were the words that I said to her when she had a nightmare.

I'm so stupid. I should've listened to her. But I made her left instead without hearing her explainations.

I'M SO STUPID!

I put on my cap and hoodie on so no one would recognize me just in case. I went to search everywhere but I couldn't find him. I was running out of breath so I paused for a minute to take a quick break.

"Where the heck are you?!" I grunted.

Suddenly, I saw a small girl who looks like a guy sitting under the streetlight, sobbing with her head buried between her knees. That must be Shin and Cheonsa. I knew it.

I looked at her as I walk towards her slowly. She must've heard footsteps coming on her way that's why she looked up.

Is she crying?

"Ya! Pabo!" I yelled.

She lifted her head and looked at my direction. Her swollen eyes widened as she saw me. She sniffed and wiped her tears off her face. She stood up and grabbed Cheonsa. She turned away from me quickly and started to ran away.

"Are you going to ran away? Just like what your brother did?" I yelled again.

She stopped. I didn't waste any time. I quickly ran to her and hugged her from the back. She was crying.

"Mianhae..." I whispered to her ears.

"Sorry for not even trying to understand you. Sorry for saying awful things to you. Shin-ah mianhae yo. Jeongmal mianhae." I said.

She tried to let go. But the more she try to pull away from my hug, the more I hug her even tighter.

"Please come back." I said.

"Sehun..."

"Please..."

"I...I..."

"PLEASE!" I exclaimed.

"I promise, I'll keep your secret. Just please, come back home." I begged.

"I just dont know what would I do without you. I was so worried about you. I... I..." I stopped before I could even say anything.

She held my hand and turned to face me. Her eyes are puffy, but she still gave me a smile. I smiled in return.

I dont know but I just couldn't control myself. I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her right on the lips. Her eyes widened and she tried to push me away. My eyes widened too when I pulled out to the kiss.

Gahd, why did I do that?

"Let's go home." I said, trying to ignore what I just did.

She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head but she just nodded anyway.

We went back home. The time now, being 1am, all of the hyungs are already asleep. Except for us.

 

Shin's POV

I returned Cheonsa to the balcony and went straight to our room. I slipped through the thick covers of my bed. As I close my eyes, I felt a hand landed on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw Sehun's flawless face. Our faces were just an inch away from each other. He smiled at me.

Suddenly, I felt my heartbeat grew faster and faster.

"Sleep sweet." he whispered.

I slowly closed my eyes as he planted a warm kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight." I mumbled.

I tried my best to sleep but I couldn't. I couldn't help myself but to think about what happened a while ago.

Why did he kiss me? Wae?

No. That's nothing. He must've been... no, is it because he already found out that I'm a girl and he just couldn't believe it and he couldn't think of any other way to prove it that's why...

ARGH! Screw this!

I'm going to sleep! I'm tired of thinking.

Why am I even thinking about it? Gees.

You're crazy, Shin. CRAZY!

The next day, we had to wake up early because we're going to take the other members to the airport. They'll be flying to China to promote our album there.

"I'm so sad that we wouldn't be able to celebrate Luhan's birthday all together." said Suho.

"Yeah right. We wont be able to throw a huge party." said Chanyeol.

"Dont worry! I'll treat you in a restaurant when we finished our promotion in China." said Luhan.

"Yeah! Luhan is the best!" Baekhyun chreered.

We all chattered during our whole drive to the Incheon airport. We all made our way to the waiting area and waited for their departure time. Once the time has come, we all said our good lucks and good byes to each other.

"Just be carefull there, okay? Take care of yourselves." said Suho.

Then the EXO-M members took off.

Days have passed and we had gone a lot of photoshoots, guestings, and live performances.

The fans were so great. They always make my day. Everytime I check out our fanboard they're always waiting for me, wanting me to notice them. I'm just so happy because I thought, if the time comes that my brother comes back, he'll surely be loved by millions of fans.

I can't wait for that time.

 

SEHUN's POV

"Ya, Shin-ah. Wake up." I said as I shook her head.

"5 minutes more..." she mumbled, so cute.

"No. You have to go with me." I said.

"But where?" she asked, eyes were still closed.

"We're gonna buy gift for Luhan hyung!" I said, constantly shaking her head.

But then I got no response. Until, 5 minutes later...

"Shin?"

*Snores*

"YA! SHIN-AH! Wake up!" I cried.

Suddenly, she rolled over the bed until she drop to the bed which almost made me burst into laugh but I held on. Silly gull, I thought.

She then went to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Hurry up!" I shouted.

I went outside of the room and saw D.O preparing breakfast on the kitchen. Suho sipping a cup of coffee and Kai on the balcony. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are out of sight.

"Hey! Where's Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" I asked.

"I told them to buy some ingredients for the cake." said D.O.

"Cake? You're going to bake a cake?" I asked.

"No. We are." said Suho hyung.

I stared at them alternately. Really?

"Yeah. We're just thinking of having a celebration of Luhan's birthday even if he's in China." Suho hyung explained.

"Really?"

"Yeah. And I want all the K members to bake at least a small cake and we're gonna put the cakes together." he continued.

"That's right. We already had a design for the cake!" said D.O.

"Since K has 7 members now, we divided the cakes into 7 parts." he added.

"That sounds exciting!" I said.

A few moments later, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were back. They're carrying a bag of flour, sugar and other baking materials and ingredients. Just by the time they arrived, D.O had already finished preparing the breakfast as well.

"Sehun-ah, breakfast is ready. Go tell the others." told D.O.

Suddenly, Shin went out of the room and went straight to the balcony. So I followed her.

"You know what, I could actually take care of him!" I heard Kai's voice.

"Really?" said Shin.

Suddenly, I felt a strange feeling inside me. I feel like I want to puke everytime I see Shin and Kai together.

I looked at them and noticed a very Shin. I noticed the way she looked at Kai. The spark in her eyes, that kind of smile on her face, they only exist when she's with Kai.

"Hey you two, breakfast is ready." I told them.

"Oh great! I'll go ahead first. I'm really hungry right now." said Kai.

Shin and I nodded as Kai made his way back inside. Meanwhile, we were left in a very awkward silence.

 

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo.

Advance happy birthday Tao oppa ;) Saranghaeyo *buing* ♥
 

Anyway, if you want to ask or talk about something, please visit my Ask.fm account because THERE is where I'll be answering your questions :)
→→ Ask.fm/TheMelliBrandy

With Love, TMB.