I Found You. FINALLY.

Barbie and the Twelve Handsome Wolves (EXO fanfic)

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:

The next morning, I decided to take Cheonsa out for a walk while the other hyungs were getting themselves ready because it's already the last day of Kris hyung's shooting. I told them that I will just catch up at the after party because I have to do a photo shoot my album.

We spent almost an hour hanging out at the park near our dorm. Cheonsa and I are always like this. After almost another half an hour, we decided to return to our dorm. The other hyungs were already gone and just left a note at the fridge.

See you later maknae. Take care.

It was from Kris. I dont know why but I felt like I just wanted to fly. A smile was automatically formed into my lips.

Suddenly, I remembered what he said yesterday.

I like Shin... Mei. Shin's sister.

I jumped into the couch. I grabbed some pillow and pulled it against my chest. Gahd, I feel like I'm having some fangirl feels right now.

All of a sudden, I remembered something, causing me to let out a deep sigh.

"Yeah. Stop it, Shin. You're not allowed to celebrate yet. Dont you remember?" I said to myself.

"You're Shin. You're still pretending as Shin, okay?" I reminded.

Again, I took a deep sigh.

I wish my brother would come back now so I could finally tell Kris how I feel for him.

I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I almost forgot that I still have to meet with Soo Jin later. After almost half an hour, I went outside and saw Manager Hyung waiting in front of the car.

"Ya, hop in." he said.

I quickly went inside the car. I fastened the seatbelt and looked outside the window.

"Any news about my brother?" I asked.

He shrugged. I felt sad for some certain reasons. I wish that he'd return soon. Or SOONER.

He started the engine and headed to the photoshoot studio. Today is going to be a busy day.

During the drive, I couldn't help but to smile at every millisecond while remembering the note that Kris left a while ago at the kitchen. I let out a giggle as I remember it.

Manager Hyung, then, turned to face me as he stop at the traffic light.

"I see, you're getting along with Kris, huh?" he said.

I shrugged and nodded.

"What's with the unique smile on your face? Mind to share something?" he asked.

My eyes widened at him. I scoffed and shrugged again.

"Kris told me that you guys are childhood friends. Is that true?" he asked.

Hearing Kris's name, it made me smile. Dont be too obvious, Shin. You actually look like some kind of freakish fangirl right now.

"Yes. I didn't recognize him before but now I do because my memories are back." I said.

"Oh I see." he mumbled.

After a few more minutes of drive, we arrived at the studio. We greeted everyone in the studio.

"Shin.."

I turned around as soon as I heard someone called my name from behind. I was surprised when I saw Soo Jin.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

She smiled as she lift up a camera and posed like she's taking pictures.

"I'm going to be your photographer!" she happily said.

"Really?" I jumped in excitement.

"Yup, actually I've been the photographer of EXO in their previous albums like XOXO." she said.

"Jeongmal?"

That's nice. I didn't know that. She didn't told me before.

"You didn't told me before." I said.

"Sorry, I was about to tell you when I approached you last time but I forgot because my mind was too preoccupied with the things about Sister Jemma and your brother." she explained.

"but.. if you've already worked with EXO before, then you and Kai must've known each other that time. Right?" I said.

She nodded.

"I said that because we didn't really meet and formally introduced each other when we started to shoot their album. I was still an apprentice that time." she said.

"I see." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry if you got a little confused." she apologized.

"That's alright. Let's just work hard for my album." I smiled.

"Yes! Let's do our best." she said.

The photoshoot went on smoothly. A few more hours later, we had a lunch break. I went to my stuffs and checked my phone and saw 3 messages. 1 message from Sehun and 2 from unknown number.

I went to check on Sehun's.

From: PABOrite Hyung Sese

Ya, I'm coming over there. I got some bubble tea. Wait for me, okay?

I smiled. This is why I love this hyung so much. He never failed to buy me bubble tea everyday.

This time, I checked on the message from the anonymous number.

From: +006*******
I FOUND YOU. Finally.

 

From: +006*******
IT'S ME. SHINYOO.

 

My eyes widened and I dropped my phone into the ground. Good thing someone came and catched it.

"That was close."

It was Sehun.

"Hey. Are you alright?" he asked as he hand me back my phone.

I didn't answer. Did.. did my brother just.. texted me?

I ran as quickly as I can to find Manager Hyung.

"Hyung!" I shouted.

"Oh... hey. What's wrong?" he asked.

"I need to tell you something.. My.. my brother.. Shin.. Shinyoo! He.. sent me a message..!" I panted.

His eyes widened in shock.

"Really?" he said.

I nodded with excitement.

"FINALLY!" I exclaimed.

I gave my phone to Manager Hyung and let him check out the message. Suddenly, Sehun walked towards us.

"Hey, why did you left me all of a sudden?" he asked.

"Oops, sorry!" I said.

"So what's up?" he said.

"My brother! I think I'll be able to see him soon!" I said.

"Really? That's great!" he cheered.

Suddenly, Soo Jin walked towards us. I dont know why but I felt awkward around her. Maybe it's because we haven't seen each other for a very long time.

She's been my bestfriend since the day we came into the orphanage. She's two years older than me but despite of the , we've become comfortable with each other. I just didn't know how we grew apart.

"Oh.. Noona!" I heard Sehun called.

"Sehun-ah, what are you doing here?" Soo Jin asked.

They knew each other?

Oh, great. I almost forgot. She told me she had worked with EXO in their XOXO album.

"Noona, are you going to be the photographer of Shin's album, too?" asked Sehun.

"Yup. I'm so excited." she said.

"Great." said Sehun.

He turned to face me and patted my head.

"Hwaiting~!" he said.

We all ate our lunch together. Good thing I didn't had hard time working on my first photoshoot. That is all because of Sehun. He had helped a lot ever since. He really is the best.

"Thank you so much! You've worked hard today!" I said.

The photoshoot was already done. We went to the car and prepared to go to the after party.

After an hour of drive, we arrived at the place where the after-party was held. There were alot of people. I saw some staffs and some sunbaes. I saw the other hyungs and we walked towards them.

"Oh! Sehunnie! Shin! Come on, join us!" said Baekhyun.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Suho hyung and Kris were sitting on a rectangular couch. Some of the other hyungs were dancing along the other staffs and sunbaes on the center stage.

"Here, drink this!" said Chanyeol, handing me a glass of soju.

Really? Soju?

I was about to accept when Sehun quickly snatched it away from me and drank the soju.

"Seriously?" I exclaimed.

"Ha! Wae? You're no fun, Sehunnie! Let Shin do it! He's pretty cute especially when he's drunk." said Baekhyun.

"Ya, you're making fun of our maknaes again. You're supposed to be the role-models here, not the bad-influence. Aish." Kris interrupted.

"Dont worry hyung. It's just for fun anyway." said Sehun.

"You too, Sehun. You're still young." said Kris as he snatch the glass from Sehun.

"No, it's alright." said Sehun.

"No, it isn't." said Kris.

We're actually getting a little bit confused about them.

Kris smiled at me. I sighed in relief. Suddenly, my heart beat faster than it's normal speed.

"Ya, Shin-ah." Kris called.

"Hmmm?"

"Dont get drunk, okay?" he said.

I nodded then I looked at Sehun. As usual, he's wearing that poker face again. Is he really always like that?

"Ah.. Shin-ah." someone called.

"Soo Jin." I said.

"Can I... talk to you... privately?" said Soo Jin.

"Sure." I nodded.

The other hyungs looked at me and gave a knowing look. I shrugged and walked towards Soo Jin. I ignored the looks of the other hyungs and walked away with Soo Jin so we can talk.

We went to the rooftop.

"What is it you want to talk about?" I asked.

She just stared blankly at the scenery the rooftop was offering us. The sun was already about to set.

"I feel lonely... Mei.." she sighed.

"Huh?"

"I... It's nothing.. nevermind." she said.

I sighed.

"So.. How's your life? How's your stay at the EXO's dorm?" she managed to ask.

"Did someone already found out?" asked Soo Jin.

"Hmm.. unfortunately.. yeah.." I mumbled, face down.

"What? Who?" she asked.

"Sehun..." I mumbled once again.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Seriously...? But.. what are you going to do now?" she asked.

"Well, actually it's alright now. He promised me that he wont tell anybody." I explained.

"Ohh..".

"I'd like to tell you something more, if you dont mind.." I said.

Well, I really dont mind telling my secrets to Soo Jin. She's been my bestfriend so I know I could trust her.

"You know you can trust me.." she said.

I looked down at the ground and spoke.

"We've already kissed.. but.. he haven't told me if he likes me. I dont like him though. I only see him as a brother.. or bestfriend.." I said.

"Really?" she exclaimed.

"Also, I already like somebody else.." I said.

"Really? Who?" she asked.

"Remember the son of the lady who used to visit us on the orphanage back then? It was Kris. and I like him.." I said.

She didn't speak. She was just staring at me. I really dont know what was she thinking right now.

"Hey.." I said, waving my hand infront of her face.

"Ah.. yes?" she snapped.

"You're spacing out." I said.

"Well, it's nothing. I.. I gotta go now.. Just tell me if you need something or.. if you feel like talking or whatever.." she said.

"Al... right." I said.

I watched her made her way to the hall. She was now out of my sight. I roamed around the rooftop and saw a bench on a side. I stood there and enjoyed the very beautiful of the lights, well, city lights.

"Ya! Step out of that bench." a familiar voice warned.

I didn't bother to look back to know who it was.

"So beautiful.." I mumbled.

"Ya!" I heard it again.

Out of frustration, I turned around to see who it was but I tripped down, causing me to get out of balance.

"Shin!"

Good thing, someone catched me. It was Kris.

"I told you." he said.

"Yeah.. you told me." I said.

This is awkward.

"Are you hurt?" he asked.

I shrugged.

"Just be careful next time alright?" he said as he pat my head.

I nodded then looked at him.

"Shin?" he mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?" he asked.

"Yeah sure."

"I.. really like your sister.. and I missed her so much.." he said, looking at the ground.

He looked so lonely. I dont know why but I felt something pinched my heart all of a sudden.

Oh Kris, please dont be like that. If you continue telling me that you missed me, then I might reveal myself to you.

Just wait. Okay?

Wait for a little more.

 

 

 

What's up my dear readers ;)

Thank you for supporting my fanfic. I'll make sure that you'll love it even more in the next chapters!

What do you think of this chapter? Is it good? I need your feedbacks!

Anyway, if you want to ask or talk about something, please visit my Ask.fm account because THERE is where I'll be answering your questions :)
→→ Ask.fm/TheMelliBrandy

With Love, TMB.