guilty

if you...

 

 

Hyomin slowly opened her room and got in.

“eooni..”

Hyomin froze. She sighed and answered her, “ oh.. you haven’t slept yet?” she asked back

“how could i sleep when i need an explanation from you?” said jiyeon back with a bit upset tone. Yes. she was upset. She was angry. why? Because hyomin kept lying to her. she was wonder, how many lies that hyomin hasn’t told her.

Hyomin smiled awkward, “ explain what?” she tried to calm down and took her pajama.

Jiyeon got up and walked beside her, “ eonnie... who is Qri? when did you meet her? why you didn’t tell me anything about her? and what is going on with you?” jiyeon couldn’t calm down. there were so many things she wanted to know. And she really hope hyomin could answer it now!

Hyomin faced jiyeon, “ who is Qri? you have already known.. she is my girlfriend.. when did i meet her? Qri had already told you.. two weeks ago.. why i didn’t tell you anything about her? for what? Why should i tell you? This is my personal life.. and what is going on with me? nothing wrong, ji... i’m still myself.. i’m still your sister.. what are you expected from me?” hyomin answer all her question and asked her back.

Jiyeon tried to hold her tears. She didn’t know why but she felt hurt.. all the answer.. why it feels so not right.. “ you suppose to share it with me.. we are sister.. i always share my secret to you.. it’s all to sudden.. i don’t understand... i don’t understand.. why i kept feeling.. you are going away from me...”

Hyomin was hurt we are sister.. it’s all because we are sister and i fell in love with you.. “ i’m not going anywhere... i’m still here..” she answered back. “ i’m sorry jiyeon~ah.. i .. i.. i just want everything to return like before.. you and eunjung is really a great couple.. “

“I DON’T REMEMBER ANYTHING!!” jiyeon shouted and her tears fell down.

Hyomin bit her lips and hugged her immediately, “ mianhe.. mianhe...”

Jiyeon kept crying, “ i don’t want to hear that... i don’t want...err....hhwwuuaaa....” she kept crying and hyomin tried her best to stop her tears.

“i’m sorry jiyeon~ah.. it’s all my fault, okay?? I supposed to tell you everything.. i shouldn’t lie to you.. and i shouldn’t keep a secret to you.. please don’t cry.. it’s hurt me too..”

Jiyeon slowly calm down but she didn’t say anything

“mianhe...” said hyomin again

“i want my old eonnie back... can you do that?” asked jiyeon

Hyomin bit her lips , “ what kind of me?” she asked back

“the one who should take care of me..” jiyeon answered it like a baby.

Hyomin nodded, “ okay.. don’t cry again.. arraso?”

Jiyeon nodded and smiled.

Hyomin smiled, “ look how wet am i now.. you are crying like a baby” teased hyomin and got a hit from jiyeon

“Eonnie!!”

Hyomin laughed, “okay..okay.. stop hitting me!! i need to go shower now!! bye!!” she quickly avoid jiyeon attacked and hid in the bathroom.

Once she locked the door, her expression was changed. she was down. “how could you ask my old self to back? You don’t know how hard i’m trying to forget this feeling and now you ask me back?” hyomin sighed, “ how could you ask me to love you again.. i can’t love you.. we.. we are.. sister...”

 

 

--

 

Eunjung looked at her phone, she felt so ....guilty..

How could she explain everything to jiyeon?

Jiyeon is still amnesia..and they were just trying to know each other.

If she explained to jiyeon, will she understand?

 

Eunjung shook her head “ pabo.. every single couple will be get mad when they know their couple has a fience..”

Eunjung was in a big dilemma..

 

She sighed and got her phone.

Hello?

“oh.. hyomin~ah.. it’s me eunjung..”

I know.. what’s wrong?

Eunjung didn’t sure but she need to talk with her “em..can..can we talk?”

Sure.. do you want to meet or talk in phone?

“it is okay if we meet? I will go to your house” eunjung started to walk to her car

This late? It’s midnight.. is it urgent?

“yeah.. i can’t sleep..” she got in her car

Is it about jiyeon?

“yeah..so..” her words were cut by hyomin

Okay.. let’s talk

Eunjung turned off her phone and drove it to hyomin house. eunjung will never expected hyomin to wait infront of her house. she opened the window, “ got in” she said

Hyomin opened the door and got in the car. “ so? What are you going to talk?” she asked when eunjung was driving her car away.

“em.. first.. it’s about Qri.. do you know her so much?” she asked

Hyomin nodded, “ yeah.. “ she lied.

“have you ever visited her house?” asked eunjung again

“yeah, i have” she lied again

Eunjung nodded, “ so.. have you met her parent?”

Hyomin smiled and shook, “ no.. i didn’t dare to meet them so soon”

Eunjung nodded again, “ are you think she is good girl?”

Hyomin frowned, “ may i know why you kept asking me about Qri? do you know her?” she tried to test eunjung this time.

Eunjung stopped her car and looked at hyomin, “ yeah..” she bit her lips, “ you know... i have something to tell you.. but you must promise me that you will never get upset and you will never tell anyone”

Hyomin knew where this conversation is going. “ okay.. i promise”

Eunjung bit her lips again, “ Qri... she is my fience.. and i promise to you.. we didn’t have any feeling to each other and both of us is our parents victim”

Hyomin nodded

“just that?” asked eunjung who looked confuse

“Qri has already told me this evening..”

Eunjung widened her eyes, “ she did??? Jinjja??”

Hyomin smiled, “ that’s why i love her.. she didn’t lie to me and she didn’t want any of misunderstanding between us..” she lied again. she didn’t count how much sins she just made in this month. God damn..i think the hell is waiting for me..

Eunjung smiled, “ i never know this side of Qri... wao... your love really open my eyes”

Hyomin smiled bitter, “ we just need to believe each other.. look eunjung... i know it’s complicated between both of you.. Qri had told me about your family problem... she just tried to save your company.. honestly i was upset, but i believe her.. so.. if you are telling me to let Qri go for a month.. i’m okay with it.. it just a month and i can hold it”

Eunjung shook her head, “ what about jiyeon? i’m so sure she won’t accept me anymore when she knows it”

They were silent

Eunjung held hyomin hand, “ please hyomin.. help me... i can’t hurt jiyeon.. i don’t want this stupid fake married.. the one that i want to marry is jiyeon.. only jiyeon”

Hyomin looked at eunjung eyes. it’s hurt her so much, “ then how could i help you eunjung? what can i do?”

“please.. help me to make jiyeon remember everything.. please make her love me again... and when she really in love with me.. i promise.. i will tell her about Qri.. just.. i can’t let jiyeon go now.. her feeling for me is not strong enough...”

Hyomin didn’t know how this topic is going to be like this. Why my story is not beautiful like yours? Why i need to help you? Why? Why? And why?  “ okay.. i...i..will help you..”

Eunjung smiled and hug her best friend, “ thank you so much!! I know you are my best friend!!”

Hyomin hugged her back and smiled bitter, “ just.. take care of jiyeon..”

 

 

--

Eunjung sent hyomin back to her house. it was 3 am in the morning. Hyomin got in her room and found jiyeon who was sleeping like a princess in the fairy tale. She is always beautiful like a princess. Her tears started to fall down every time she tried to hold her feeling for jiyeon.

 

Suddenly her phone was lighted

 

She got a message

Thank you hyomin...

Thank you for helping me..

I own you now...

 

Hyomin chuckled, “ own me? what are you going to pay me back... “

She wiped her tears and got out from her room. she put her headset on and started to play some songs.

 

She put her running shoes and ready to jog. But her step was stopped.

“Qri?”

Qri smiled, “ jogging?”

Hyomin slowly nodded, “yeah..”

“can i join?” she asked again

“sure..” hyomin started and followed by Qri

“you do great” Qri suddenly broke the silent

Hyomin looked at her and frowned, “ i know what eunjung ask you to do...” Qri looked at hyomin, “ thank you.. for helping me too..”

Hyomin didn’t answer and kept running.

“and.. sorry.. if it makes you hurt...more..” Qri continued her words but hyomin didn’t answer.

Hyomin finally stopped running, she looked at Qri “ you say.. you will give me anything i want, right?”

Qri looked at her

“could you.. buy me a house?”