Past part 1

if you...

5 years ago..

 

Hyomin finally got her opportunity to enter one of the best school in seoul. After passing all the horrible test, she got the first place and took the full scholarship. Her family were so proud of her and that made hyomin proud of herself too. Hyomin was a nerd before but everything change when she got in this T-High School. She started to meet all the rich student who also had a brilliant brain. They trained to be the next ceo of their family business. She learned that she didn’t just need to be clever but she also need to be socialize. She need to be friend of them.

That’s the first start to meet Ham Eunjung. Eunjung was an captain of Taekwondo, she was very famous in the school and you will never expected that eunjung will become friend with hyomin because of small incident.

 

After about half year, hyomin became a president of medical in her high school. She was responsible for dealing with student’s health problem and one day, eunjung was injured so bad, if not because of hyomin, eunjung probably will got a serious injury in her left arm.

“you need to be rest for a week, no holding a heavy thing, no training and less using your left hand. you got it?” said hyomin after done with the bandage.

Eunjung looked at her hand, “ thank you.. and you are?”

“hyomin” hyomin stood up “ you can rest a while in here.. i will bring some food for you”

Eunjung nodded

 

Hyomin was happy when eunjung started to be friend with her and they became a best friend. They became a famous best friend around the school even they named them, ‘EunMin’. But.. everything changed...after a year passed.

 

“hyomin... hyomin.. hyomin!!! HYOMIN!!!”

Hyomin finally looked at the girl in front of her. “oh.. eunjung.. what’s wrong?”

Eunjung looked at her and frowned, “mind to tell me why you are smiling like a crazy girl??”

Hyomin just smiled, “ nothing..”

“really????” asked eunjung again totally not believe what her best friend just said

“yeah.. nothing.. really”

Eunjung smirked, “ oh... you are falling in love!!! Tell me who is that unlucky girl!!”

Hyomin slapped her hand, “ yah! What do you mean unlucky??”

Eunjung laughed, “ mian..mian.. i’m just kidding, okay? so who is she?”

Hyomin looked at her, “ how do you know is ‘She’  and not  ‘he’ ??”

Eunjung chuckled, “yah... from the moment i find you stare at sunny’s , i know you are a gay!”

Hyomin laughed, “ okay..okay.. you got me”

“so.. tell me who the lucky girl?” asked eunjung again

Hyomin was going to say something but someone came in her office. “jiyeon..?”

Jiyeon smiled, “ eonnie!!”

“what are you doing in here?” asked hyomin and scanned her.

Jiyeon pouted “i’m planning to enter this high school too, don’t you try to cheer up your little sister?”

Hyomin patted her, “arasso.. arraso.. our jiyeonniee~~”

Jiyeon looked at the girl beside hyomin, “annyeonghaseyo”

Eunjung immediately stood up and bowed back, “ annyeonghaseyo”

Hyomin started introduce them, she never expected... it was her biggest mistake in her life. After that meeting, eunjung started to come in hyomin house just to know more about jiyeon. hyomin started to smell something fishy with her best friend until one day her heart break into a pieces.

“hyo... i think... i love jiyeon” said eunjung and made hyomin stopped breathing “and... i’m going to confess to her at this 7 juny.. her birthday... what do you think?”

Hyomin couldn’t say anything. She grabbed her fist tightly and tried to hold her anger.

Eunjung smiled, “ do you believe at first sight?” she chuckled, “ i never believe it until i met your sister... she is so beautiful”

Hyomin suddenly got up, “ i’m sorry.. i just remember something to do..” she walked out and ran away.

 

It was 7 pm and hyomin entered her house. Mr and mrs park looked at her worried, “ oh my god.. where are you going??”

Hyomin looked at them, “ i.. i study in library.. sorry.. i didn’t pay attention in time” she lied

Jiyeon hugged her, “ call us! We are so worry about you”

Hyomin hugged her back, “sorry.. i will next time”

They back to their room and hyomin immediately washed her body first. When she got out she found jiyeon was smiling at her cellphone. “something funny?” asked hyomin and made jiyeon looked at her.


jiyeon nodded, “ it’s eunjung eonnie..”

hyomin tried to read her mind.

“eonni... i think.... i fell in love with eunjung eonnie...”

Hyomin lost her breath. She looked jiyeon eyes hope she was wrong. “what do you think of her?”

Hyomin just smile fakely, “ she.. will be a perfect girlfriend for you...”

 

 

It was 7 Juny and like what eunjung said. She confessed her love and jiyeon accepted it. they hugged and kissed. They became a couple and... hyomin became a loser.

She held her gift that she was going to give to jiyeon and turned away.  she cried. She cried so hard and not wanting to go back again. she felt she wanting to die because she just lost the reason she lived.

 

The more eunyeon loving each other,  the more hyomin was losing herself. She started to busy herself with her project in school. She always came home late. Her moment with eunyeon started to get far away.

Her parent asked her because they were so worry about her health but she will always say she was okay until one day, she collapsed.

 

Hyomin started to open her eyes and looked around.

“oh.. you are awake! How do you feel?”

Hyomin looked at the girl beside her, “ who are you?”

The short girl smiled, “ hello! I’m sunny.. i just passed by and found you collapse in the floor.. i didn’t know who i should contact so i bring you here”

Hyomin nodded, “ thank you.. sunny...” she tried to get up but sunny stopped her.

“please rest!”

Hyomin looked at her

Sunny blushed and bowed, “ i’m sorry!! I didn’t mean to shout at you! i..i...”

Hyomin smiled, “okay..okay.. i will rest..”

Sunny blushed again, “ you should smile more...”

Hyomin frowned

“i never seen you smile again since last year.. but! It’s so great to see you smile”

Hyomin didn’t understand but she just nodded, “ you are right..”

“forget everything and relax yourself”

Hyomin kept that words, “forget...everthing...” she smiled bitter “ it’s the time to forget...”

 

That’s the first start for Sunbyung couple. These couple suddenly became so famous more than Eunyeon. Not because of their romantic but because the funny hyomin is back... the cold hyomin was becoming a warm sun like sunny.

 

Eunjung didn’t understand.. why hyomin changed.. why they didn’t hang out like what bestfriend used to be. She decided to face to face and talked to her. but .. it was so disappointed that hyomin didn’t dare to face her. and it made eunjung mad.

 

“what’s your problem??” shouted eunjung and stopped hyomin. “ Do you hate me??”

Hyomin chuckled, “no”

“then face me!!” she shouted again. she bumped to hyomin and stared at her.

Hyomin fisted her hand and pushed her away until eunjung fell on the floor. “what the hell are you doing??!!”

Eunjung fisted her hand and punched hyomin’s face. “FACE ME YOU DUMB!!”

Hyomin tried to hold her anger but she couldn’t hold any more. She pushed eunjung until she landed on the floor and punched her face so hard. She kept hitting her until a slap stopped her.

“ARE YOU CRAZY??!!!”

Hyomin chuckled when she heard that voice. The one that she tried to forget but she just can’t.. because ... she was so in deep love her.

Jiyeon pushed hyomin away and tried to help eunjung. she cried.. she cried... not for her... but for eunjung.

 

“WHY DO YOU HIT HER???!!!” she shouted at hyomin.

Hyomin didn’t say anything. She just got up and walked away

“YOU CHANGE!!! YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER ANYMORE!!!”

Hyomin listened but she didn’t answer.

“I HATE YOU!!”

Hyomin smiled bitter and continued walking. She never went back to park family again after that incident. How hard they tried to find hyomin and asked her to get back, but hyomin never wanted.

 

3 months before the graduation days...

 

Eunjung walked to hyomin’s office (school medical office), she got in without even knocking.

“hei..” she greeted hyomin but the girl didn’t answer.

“i’m sorry for what i’ve done.. it’s already almost a year since that incident... do you hate me?”

Hyomin face her, “ what do you want?”

“i want you to go back to park family again... jiyeon miss you.. mrs and mr park too... how could you just left them??”

Hyomin didn’t answer, “ you may leave”

“Are you hate me because i steal jiyeon from you?”

That question stuck hyomin.

“so.. i was right.... you love jiyeon.... the person that you love... is jiyeon”

Hyomin smiled, “ yes... you are right...” she faced her “ i love her.. not as a sister.. but as a girl”

Eunjung fisted her hand, and hyomin continued her words “ but i didn’t plan to steal her from you... you know why? “ she asked eunjung back “ because you are my best friend.. and the one who jiyeon loved”

“if you really love her.. you shouldn’t leave Park family... do you know how much tears they share because of you?? Where is your heart?? If not because of them, will you standing in here??”

Hyomin understood. She owned them and she need to pay back. “ you are right... if not because of them.. i won’t be here....” she looked at eunjung “thanks for remind me..”