love

if you...

Qri held eunjung's hand and they walked together in seashore, " thank you for letting me held your hand"

eunjung blushed, " it's just a hand, not a kiss"

Qri stopped and looked at her, " can i kiss you?"

Eunjung's eye grew bigger, " mwoo???"

"can i kiss you. please?" Qri begged for the first time in her life, " i never beg anyone, you are the first.. i never kiss everyone and i want you to be my first too"

Eunjung blushed again, "okay.. just a kiss"

Qri grinned, she moved her face inch by inch until their forehead was touching. eunjung felt her heart was going to explode. their nose touched and in a second their lips were touching. Eunjung was staying in her spot and didn't dare to move, while Qri was starting to kiss her more. Eunjung felt Qri's hands started to wrap around her waist and pulled her closer to her which made their body touched each other. "mmm.." eunjung moaned damn..she is a good kisser!

Qri smiled and continued to kiss her more passionate until Eunjung started to reply her kiss. they kiss for around 5 minutes before Qri pushed her a little to let them breathe, " can i kiss you again?" she asked the most stupid question, without answering eunjung pulled her and planted another kiss on her lips.

" you are lying.." said Eunjung and made Qri frowned "it's not your first kiss"

Qri smirked, " what make you think so?"

"your lips is too good for a first kisser"

Qri laughed, " but it's true.. and your lips.." she looked at the pink lips " it's so addicted... it makes me want to kiss you more and more"

Eunjung blushed red, " let's eat.. i'm hungry"

Qri laughed, " i'm hungry too"

 

--

" we will back to korea tomorrow.." said Qri and made them silent for a moment. " honestly, i really enjoy our honeymoon, how about you?"

eunjung smiled, " yeah... it's been so long.. and i like here food" she teased

"i'm great you enjoying it... when we went back to korea, you will move to my apartment.. i will give you a private lesson about how to handle the company for teh first week... and the second week, we will go to your company to introduce yourself as a new director. You don't need to worry to much, my office is beside yours, so if you have any question, you can ask me.."

eunjung nodded, " honestly, i'm not ready to go back..."

Qri agreed, " so do i.."

they looked at each other and looked away. what is this feeling...

 

they went back to korea and Qri helped her everything, like what she promised. when they arrived at Qri apartment, Eunjung dialed number and called jiyeon which made Qri sad. so Qri also called hyomin but unluckily, hyomin didn't answer her. so she just help eunjung things out and put them in her room.

"i can do it by myself" said eunjung

"it's okay.. it's done... what do you want for dinner?" asked Qri

eunjung bit her lips, " i'm sorry.. i asked jiyeon out tonight, is it okay?"

Qri forced a smile, " it's okay.. it's your personal life, i will meet some client then.."

 

that night eunjung went to jiyeon's house and brought them a present from Bali.

"waoo!! eunjung!! how are you?"

"i'm good uncle and aunty, this is my present for you.." she gave them ' where is jiyeon?"

"i'm here!" eunjung came to her and hugged her, " waoo.. i miss you!"

"i miss you too!"

eunjung scanned the house, " where is hyomin?"

"she was on the trip to Jeju for 3 days, tomorrow she will come back" 

eunjung nodded, " let's go!"

they went to the restaurant near by and jiyeon talked a lot about her university and new friend. sometimes eunjung will laugh at her silly jokes but Qri always got in her mind. she looked at jiyeon and tried to find an answer.

"what's wrong?"

eunjung leaned closer and kissed jiyeon on lips. it's different.. jiyeon was so shocked so she moved away, " why so sudden, unnie?"

eunjung smiled and shook her head, " i miss you and.. your lips" she smiled teasing again.

"you are being cheesy again, unnie..."

eunjung laughed and they continued their dinner.

 

--

eunjung went back around 11 pm, she was hope Qri has slept but she was wrong.

"oh.. you are back" greeted Qri

"you haven't sleep yet?" asked eunjung

"no.. i'm waiting for you, how is your date?" asked Qri and somehow eunjung could feel a sad in her tone.

"we are great, like usual.. have you eaten?" asked eunjung again " i brought some for you"

Qri walked to her, " i have, but since you brought to me, i will eat again" she smiled and took the food to the kitchen.

"let's eat together, you won't finish it alone" joined eunjung.

Qri smiled and made eunjung smiled too. eunjung felt so weird but she liked spending her time with Qri. it's a very different feeling and somehow, she was scared of her own feeling.

 

--

"where are you going?" asked eunjung.

"oh.. i'm going to visit hyomin and gave her a gift.. " she showed the gift that she bought at their honeymoon.

"oohh...." somehow eunjung didn't like it, she just didn't understand why.

"don't wait for me, i might come home late.." she smiled and walked away.

 

Qri went to Hyomin's house, " oh.. mr and mrs ham.. annyeonghaseyo"

"oh! Qri, long time no see! how are you?"

"i'm fine, oh.. i bring some present for you, hope you like it.. it's Bali traditional food and it's very delicious"

"oh? you also from bali? eunjung also went there" said mr ham

Qri smiled awkward but luckily hyomin came and saved her, " oh! you come!"

"oh! yeah.. let's go!"

"i'm going now, bye omma..appa.."

when they got inside the car, Qri smiled relieved, " thank you"

"you are welcome" she grinned, " so how is the wedding and honeymoon? did you guys....."

"what?" asked Qri back

"at least.. kiss?" asked hyomin and made Qri blushed

"you DID IT???!!!!! CONGRATULATION MY FRIEND!!!!" hyomin hugged her and made Qri more blushing.

TOK TOK TOK. they stopped and looked at the window. it's jiyeon. Qri opened the window, " hi.."

jiyeon put her poker face and looked at hyomin, " mind to tell me, what are you guys doing in the car?" she asked with a very jealousy tone.

"nothing... we are going for a date.." teased Qri since she knew so well how jiyeon felt right now and somehow she wanted to get revenge to this little girl to take eunjung from hers.

jiyeon widened her eyes and looked at hyomin for an explaination.

"we are going to late.. talk to you later.. bye..." Qri closed the window and left jiyeon who was going to explode.

"you should see your sister face" teased Qri

hyomin sighed, " ah.. it's going to be a long night...."

Qri laughed, " so, how is it?"

"what? our relationship? actually.. i ask her to wait for me..for 5 years.."

"why?" Qri frowned

"just hope she loses her feeling after 5 years.." said hyomin and back to Qri " how about yours?"

Qri smiled, " i just wanted to enjoy my time with her.. 3 weeks more... i want to enjoy every second with her..about what will happen after a month contract.. i don't want to think about it now.." she looked at hyomin, " as long as she was happy, i will happy too.."

hyomin smiled, " eunjung is so blind to not see how great you are.."

"and you are so lucky to be my girlfriend" teased Qri back and made them laughed again.