Wedding plan

if you...

sorry for vocab and grammar error~~~

here in my another update!!

 

-------

 

Eunjung ran to the patient room and opened the door in a second, “ jiyeon~ah..”

Jiyeon smiled, “ eunjung..”

Eunjung walked to her and hugged her tightly, “are you okay?” she asked worry

Jiyeon kept her smile and nodded, “ i’m sorry for forget about you... now i have remember everything..”

Eunjung smiled, “ thanks god... you are back again... i miss you so much..” she released her hug and looked at jiyeon, “ how could this happen?”

Jiyeon didn’t know how to answer so she made a white lie “a car accident... i have a small car accident that why i remember”

Eunjung nodded, “when can you come out from the hospital? i really want to bring you on date”

Jiyeon laughed looking at how excited eunjung was. “tomorrow?”

“so tomorrow, we are going to have a date!”

Jiyeon nodded.

“sorry for disturbing your lovey dovey moment, but jiyeon need to have a breakfast”

Eunjung smiled and greeted her bestfriend, “ hyomin!”

Hyomin smiled, “hi.. “ she looked at jiyeon, “ since your girlfriend is here.. then.. i will leave this to you” she gave the food to eunjung. “i still need to work.. so? Bye~”

Jiyeon looked at hyomin’s back which slowly disappear from her sight.

“jiyeon?”

Jiyeon looked back to eunjung, “oh.. em.. can you give me a glass of water?”

Eunjung nodded and pour the water in the glass and gave it to jiyeon. “ why are you zoning out?”

“it’s nothing...”

Eunjung frowned, “jinjja? You can tell me anything, you know”

Jiyeon nodded, “ i just.. felt.. something is wrong with hyomin...”

Eunjung sat beside her and looked at jiyeon, “ what made you think so?”

“yesterday.. she finally calls my mother..’omma’... you know how stubborn she was.. but she... changes... and it’s weird..”

Eunjung patted her head, “it’s good, right? i know how aunty wants to hear that call from hyomin and finally hyomin opens her heart for you parents.. you should be happy”

Jiyeon smiled, “ you are right... maybe i just think too much”

“now~ forget about everything and let’s eat”

Jiyeon nodded and eunjung prepared the breakfast for her. Suddenly, her phone rang.

 

 

Calling....

Qri

 

 

Eunjung looked at her phone for a couple second

“who’s calling?” asked jiyeon

Eunjung smiled awkward, “ it’s no one.. i will answer the call first.. please it all, okay?”

Jiyeon nodded and eunjung walked out from the room.

“hello?” eunjung answered the call

Oh.. hi.. eunjung.. are you free now?

“ehm... actually i was in hospital”

Are you sick?

“no.. it’s not me.. but jiyeon... she just remember about our past..”

Oh.. congratz.. i’m happy to hear that

“so... why are you calling me?” she asked

Actually i want to ask you about our wedding plan.. but.. since you need to accompany jiyeon, maybe another day then..

“ I’m really okay if you plan this wedding without me.. it’s a fake wedding anyway.. so i don’t really want to plan something so special in this”

.....

“hello? Are you still there, qri?”

Oh.. yeah.. sorry.. i have some emergency meeting.. talk to you later..

“oh.. bye then..” she ended the call without hearing Qri last words.

 

 

At Qri side...

 

Actually Qri couldn’t sleep at all last night. She was too happy to think about their wedding. She had looked around the wedding plan that had ever been organized by some profesional interior designer and she wanted to asked eunjung about what she planned. But.. it looks like she is the one who excited in this wedding.

 

Qri smiled bitter but she gained her smile and started to design her wedding plan. She started to call her friends and asked their help. First, she need to call a designer for their wedding dress.

“oh.. hi.. jess.. it’s me.. Qri... can you come to my office this afternoon?.. oh yeah.. please come.. thank you...”

Qri ended her call and called another of her friends which she planned to have her as a singer in her wedding.

“hello? Long time no see taeyeon.. are you busy? Oh.. glad! Can we meet at my office this afternoon?  Wao.. thank you.. see you”

After a designer and a singer, she also need a wedding interior designer.

“hi nana.. are you still in korea? Oh yeah.. can we meet? This afternoon in my office.. yeah.. thank you.. see you then..”

 

Three of them are enough to help Qri for her wedding. She took her bag and started to drive to her company.

 

Everyone greeted her and it was unusual that Qri smiled back to them and she did it today.

“oh.. do you see her??? she smiled to us!!” said one of the employe and got excited.

“she is in good mood!!”

“did something happen???”

“molla... but i hope to see her smile everyday!! She is so cool!!!!!”

“my type~~”

 

 

Qri started to do all her works until morning turned to afternoon.

 

“miss Qri...  Jessica jung is outside”

Qri nodded, “ ask her to come in.. oh and.. if taeyeon and nana are coming too.. just ask them to get in, don’t need to ask me again”

The secretary nodded and disappeared from her sight.

“hello lee Qri!” jessica smiled and hugged her bestfriend “ what make you calling me?”

Qri smiled, “ i’m getting married”

Jessica was shocked, “ Mwoo????!!!!oh my god... we just met 4 months ago and now you are telling me that you get married??? So who is the lucky girl?”

“why don’t you take a seat first?” said Qri “what do you want to drink?”

“ coffee is fine”

Qri nodded and started to make for her bestfriend.

“who is she?”

Qri smiled, “ eunjung.. ham eunjung”

Another surpise for jessica, “ your crush??? Wao.. daebak... i never know she will love you back.. i’m happy for you then”

Qri nodded “thanks then.. so.... em.. i wanted you to design a wedding dress for her.. i want the best..”

“what are you talking about?”

Qri and jessica turned around. “tae!!”

Taeyeon smiled, “i’m very busy you know.. if it’s not you, i won’t waste my time in here” she teased

Qri laughed, “ waooo.. our kim taeyeon is so hard to meet after became korea best singer”

Taeyeon smiled, “ so what are you guys talking about? Whose wedding?”

Jessica smiled, “ you won’t believe it... Qri is going to get married!!!”

Taeyeon widened her eyes, “Mwooo??????”

“Mwoooo???”

They all looked at the second shouted. “nana!!”

“you are getting married???” she asked

Qri nodded, “ why don’t we sit and talk about it?”

“and please tell us your full story.. i remember there aren’t any girls got your interesting except that ham eunjung and as i remember eunjung has already had a girlfriend and she not love you at all” said nana

Jessica just laughed

“since we are bestfriend from junior high school... i will tell you all but!! All of you need to keep this as.. secret” asked Qri and they nodded agree. “ Ham company is having a trouble after one of their factory burned... i offer them a help as a cooperation... a cooperation will be done if.... lee and ham are connecting... with a marriage”

“so you are telling us that you are going to married ham eunjung????” asked taeyeon with her unbelievable face.

Qri nodded, “ you are right”

“are you sure? I mean.. why her? all of us know that.. she is not the right girl for you.. you can have someone better than her” said nana

“but she is the one Qri love since elementary, guys..” jessica remind them

“and you gather us for telling about your wedding plan?” asked nana

Qri nodded, “ i want the best in my wedding... and i need all of you.. you are the best that i have..”

Three of them looked at each other and smiled, “ okay.. since it’s your wedding, we will help you”

Qri smiled and hugged them, “thank you so much!”

 

 

--

“Welcome to T-ara Cafe~”

Qri smiled, “hi?”

Hyomin frowned, “oh.. Qri.. what are you doing in here?”

“can we talk?”

Hyomin looked around, “em.. how about later? I’m still working”

Qri nodded “i will order a green tea latte and sat on the corner until you finished your shift”

Hyomin nodded, “ here your green tea latte.. $8 “

Qri gave the money and took the drink.

 

Boram looked at hyomin, “ your girlfriend is coming for you?”

Hyomin smiled awkward, “yeah..”

“she is so sweet..” said boram “and so cool~”

Hyomin laughed, “ so.. you admire her?”

Boram blushed, “ she is yours okay~”

“i don’t mind if you want her”

Boram widened her eyes, “yah..stop teasing me or i will fired you”

“oh no..please no... sorry?”

Boram grinned happily.

 

 

After 3 hours finally her shift is done. She walked to Qri who was looking outside the street.

“sorry.. waiting too long?”

Qri shook, “no.. so.. can we go now?”

Hyomin nodded.

They got into the car and Qri drove it to somewhere.

“where are we going?” hyomin decided to ask

“let’s have a dinner first.. you haven’t eaten, right?”

Hyomin nodded.

Qri stopped her car in fancy restaurant “don’t worry.. i got a free dinner with my credit card so.. you can order as much as you want” she lied.

“jinjja?” asked hyomin innocently

“yeah.. i need to use it because today is the last day.. so... since you like eating then i bring you” said Qri

Hyomin nodded, “ you ask for the right person! Come one.. let’s eat!”

Qri shook her head for looking hyomin. she is just so funny in everything.

Hyomin ordered the food that look delicious in the menu. And Qri just ordered her usual menu.

“waoo.. if it’s not free... i won’t eat in here...it’s too expensive.. how could an orange juice cost $20 ? is it make from gold?” asked hyomin with her confuse expression.

Qri smiled, “ luckily it’s a free dinner..”

Hyomin smiled and nodded. “so.. what are you wanting to talk with me?”

Qri took her drink, “ i..i’m getting married..”

Hyomin widened her eyes, “oh..my...god...”

Qri smiled, “ thanks for not shouting in here...”

“with eunjung?”

Qri nodded “ she agrees for a month marriage contract”

“since we have become a friend... i hope you don’t hurt yourself too much”

Qri smiled, “ thank you for worry about me... i’m so lucky to have a friend like you”

Hyomin smiled, “me too”

They chat while eating until the clock turned to 10 pm.

“wao.. we talk too long, let me send you home” said Qri and hyomin nodded.

“by the way,.. you didn’t tell me about your wedding day” asked hyomin

“it’s first december”

Hyomin got a bit surprise, “ it means.. next week? Wao.. so fast...”

Qri laughed, “ yeah.. that’s my father wants..i just follow his order”

After about 20 minutes, they arrived at hyomin’s house. Qri opened the door for hyomin and guide her out. “so.. see you?”

“bye~”

 

Qri got in her car and drove away. hyomin turned around and walked in her house. she knew everyone were sleeping in this house and jiyeon wasn’t at home, so she decided to walked in her room and slammed her body in her bed.

 

“eoonniiee.. is that you?”

Hyomin who was going to close her eye, suddenly got wide. She turned the light on and found jiyeon in her bed.

“ji? What are you doing in here? Isn’t you staying in hospital?”

Jiyeon nodded. “omma said i can go home this evening..so.. here i am..”

Hyomin nodded.

The silent was filling around them before jiyeon broke it “so.. is that Qri who send you home?”

Hyomin nodded, “ yeh.. we have a dinner..” before jiyeon could ask anything again, hyomin excused herself “ i think i have to take a shower...” she walked to her wardrobe and took her pajama before disappeared in her room.

Jiyeon didn’t know how to fix their relationship again. it’s all become so... awkward..