Operation: Bring Jiyeon back to you

if you...

 

 

Hyomin was just staring at the doorbell, hesitating if she would continue doing the thing she planned or just make it tomorrow.

 

But why would she put if off if it could be done this day?

 

So Hyomin closed her eyes tightly and presses the doorbell’s red button making a cute “dingdong” sound.

 

“Okay, Hyomin. This is it. All of it was your fault so you must take responsibilities for it.” She talked to herself. She composed herself so her friend won’t notice that she’s dying of nervousness.

 

Several minutes passed and no one’s coming out yet. She pressed the doorbell once again, and again, and again, and she decided to just enter the house.

 

She opened the gate and walked towards the main door right away.

 

Hyomin breathed heavily once more before grabbing the doorknob and opened the door. Wow it’s not locked. She surprisingly thought. But she became surprise even more when she saw the apartment’s surroundings.

 

It’s messy.

 

So messy.

 

too messy.

 

Bottle here, bottle there.

 

Hyomin then spotted Eunjung sleeping on the sofa. Seems like her parents were still not back here.

 

She went closer to Eunjung and she was taken aback when she smelled Eunjung’s scent. Based on her smell, she’s really drunk.

 

And Hyomin knew, it’s because of Jiyeon. She shook her head and picks the scattered pillows and other things up.

 

“Eunjung-ah, wake up.” Hyomin put a hand on Eunjung’s arm before shaking the latter. “Eunjung, it’s me, Hyomin. We have something to talk about.”

 

Eunjung wasn’t waking up, making Hyomin nervous. Hyomin stared at Eunjung thinking of what would she do. But then, Eunjung started to rub her eyes and Hyomin just couldn’t help but hug her friend. Eunjung was shocked. She still doesn’t know that it’s Hyomin. When Hyomin finally let go from the hug and Eunjung saw her, the latter’s brows met and she looked away.

 

“What are you doing here?” Eunjung asked. Her voice was calm but you could feel like she didn’t want Hyomin there, or maybe it’s just because she’s drunk.

 

“I want to fix things out.” Hyomin answered directly.

 

“You’re too late.” Eunjung said seriously. “She’s still mine Park Hyomin.” Eunjung warned her.

 

“I know. That’s why I need your help.”

 

Eunjung unconsciously put her sight back at Hyomin.

 

“Wow. At this situation, you’re still the one who needs help from me? Hah!” Eunjung rolled her eyes.

 

“Eunjung please. Just.. help me. And I know you’d like this too.”

 

Eunjung sighed “What do you mean?”

 

Hyomin grinned, “Operation: Bring Jiyeon back to you.”

 

If Hyomin’s grinning, then Eunjung’s there, showing her ‘what the ?’ look.

 

“Huh?” Eunjung asked again.

 

Hyomin then rolled her eyes, why is this girl in front of her so slow? “I’ll help you make Jiyeon falls in love with you for the second time.”

 

“She’s still in love with me. I know she just forgot about me in her mind, but not in her heart.” Said Eunjung who’s just looking on the floor.

 

Hyomin sighed, “If that’s what you believe then alright. But we know she doesn’t remember you.”

 

Eunjung was speechless. Hyomin was right. Even though it hurt, she had to accept the truth. Nothing would happen if she’ll just stay in that messy home with beers and being drunk.

 

 

“So.. are you up in my plan or we’ll just let Jiyeon fall for me?” Hyomin said as if she’s serious but deep inside, she’s just kidding and she just wanted Eunjung to say ‘yes’.

 

The latter raised one of her brows, “excuse me? What did you say?”

 

Hyomin chuckled, Eunjung got pissed that easily. Hah! She won.

 

“Nothing.” Hyomin replied to Eunjung before standing up. “I guess you didn’t like my plan.” She shrugged and turned her back from Eunjung.

 

Just when Hyomin was about to walk, Eunjung heaved a deep sigh.

 

“Hyomin, stop right there.” Then Hyomin smirked and immediately did what Eunjung have said.

 

Hyomin knew Eunjung had some speech to say so she remained quiet.

 

“Fighting for her.. is a choice right? But for me, it’s my responsibility. I’m still her girlfriend. And it’s my responsibility to fight for her no matter what. Isn’t that what true lovers always do? But Hyomin, please don’t take her situation a chance to steal her from me. I know you like her. I’m aware, Hyomin. And what you’re going to do, which is helping me to bring Jiyeon back to me, isn’t really easy. But I’m begging you, Hyomin. Don’t steal her. I love her so much. I don’t know how am I going to live if somebody gets her away from me. Hyomin please—“

 

Hyomin was already done with her friend’s speech and decided to just face Eunjung and cut her short, “alright, alright! You don’t have to repeat it again and again okay? Yes I understand. You’re begging me to not steal her from you. I can’t promise..” Eunjung clenched her fist, “but for you, I’ll do my best. So tell me, are you in or not?”

 

Eunjung looked at Hyomin straight into her eyes.

 

“Of course I’m in.” Hyomin smiled because of the older girl’s answer.

 

She’s happy Eunjung was not giving Jiyeon up just like that. If ever Jiyeon happened to come back to Eunjung, she wouldn’t regret helping the latter. Because she knew Jiyeon will be really happy with her best buddy. Eunjung was the perfect person for Jiyeon. Even though it hurt, she knew it and she had to admit it.

 

“I’ll fight for her. I’ll fight for us. She’s still mine, Park Hyomin.”