Forget her

if you...

 

Jiyeon dress herself and ready to go to the park.

Actually she felt nervous, she really didn’t want to be alone with that Eunjung.. but... another side of her wanted to remember her past with that girl. Who is her to jiyeon? did she really her girlfriend?

“ jiyeon...” hyomin called her . She looked from top to toe

“yah! Stop staring at me” said jiyeon playfully.

Hyomin cleaned , “ let’s go.. eunjung is waiting..”

Jiyeon nodded and followed her. she looked at hyomin, “ why you seems the nervous one?” she chuckled.

Hyomin shook, “ ani..  just... enjoy your date with her...”

They finally arrived at the park and saw that girl. Jiyeon had to admit that this girl looked so cool with her hat and black sunglass.

“Jiyeon!” she said happily and approached them.

Jiyeon smiled awkward, “ hai..”

Hyomin let go of jiyeon hand, “ enjoy your date... i.i’m..i’m going then...” she left.

Jiyeon looked at hyomin back who started to go away, for a moment... jiyeon felt... something is... missing...

“hei~” eunjung called her back again.

Jiyeon looked at the girl, “ where are we going?”

Eunjung smiled, “ actually i was quiet nervous.. em... i know it will be awkward for you since you didn’t remember anything, but... i will try hard to make you remember everything again”

Jiyeon nodded, “ please tell me about our...our relationship?”

“but... before that.. let’s go to some place...” eunjung held her hand and started to guide her to her car.

 

 

--

At the other side, a girl smile fade away,

“you know... you should stop your stupid feeling to your sister”

Hyomin was shocked with the voice, she looked at the girl beside her.

“who are you?” asked hyomin

The girl smiled, “ hello.. i’m Qri”

“what the hell are you talking about?” asked hyomin a bit pissed “ and why do you...”

“know your relationship with park jiyeon?” continued Qri

Hyomin frowned, “ crazy..” hyomin walked away but Qri followed her.

“park hyomin, study in Korean University.. 21 years old and was adopted by Park family”

Hyomin stopped and turned back, “ who the hell are you?? And why do you know me?!”

Qri smirked, “ i’m... here to remove your feeling for park jiyeon”

Hyomin chuckled, “ stay away from me, crazy woman”

“ i will after you totally forget your feeling to Park Jiyeon and let jiyeon with eunjung”

Hyomin sighed, “ why should i forget my feeling to her?”

“because you are not worth for her” she answered

Hyomin chuckled, “ you know nothing”

“i know everything...  eunjung and jiyeon.. they are perfect couple...not like you... you just a mess”

Hyomin grabbed her fist and walked away.

“ you have nothing... you just a burden to park family... don’t you realize it? “ shouted Qri again. and she was so sure hyomin could hear her.

But hyomin kept walking away

“JUST GIVE UP!” shouted Qri and made hyomin stopped. “you won’t make her happy!”

Hyomin smiled bitter “ i know.. thanks for warn me”

Qri smiled when hyomin was lost from her sight, " she is really a tough girl.. she didn't even angry with my harsh words.. interesting.."

 

--

 

 

Eunjung showed her all the picture they had ever taken. They were in Eunjung house. eunjung decided to bring jiyeon to her house since they have so many memory in here..

Jiyeon stared at those photos and her head started to feel hurt again. “aa..ahh..”

“are you okay???” eunjung tried to help her.

Jiyeon nodded. She just got a bit flash from her memory. Now she was so sure that she really had something with eunjung.

“please don’t hurt yourself.. i’m okay if you don’t remember me.. we can start everything from zero..”

Jiyeon smiled awkward, “ thank you”

Eunjung smiled and hugged her, “ i really love you, jiyeon~ah.. it’s my fault to leave you in korea...”

Jiyeon felt something strange in her heart. She hugged the girl back, “ even though... i didn’t remember who you are... but i will try...”

Eunjung smiled, “ thank you... “ she was about to kiss jiyeon but jiyeon moved away.

“i’m sorry.. but...”

Eunjung felt hurt but... “ it’s okay.. i’m sorry for my action..”

Jiyeon felt so guilty, “ i’m sorry... i ... i’m not ready for this... please give me more time”

Eunjung smiled and patted her head, “ it’s okay, jiyeon~ah.. i will wait forever...”

Jiyeon smiled  now i know... the reason i loved this girl before... she just so gentle.. who won’t like her?

“are you hungry?” asked eunjung

Jiyeon nodded,

“i will cook something for you”

“i will help!” said jiyeon and they walked to the kitchen. “ what are you planning to cook?” asked jiyeon

Eunjung smiled, “ your favorite dish”

“you know my favorite?”

“pabo~ i’m your girlfriend.. of course i know everything about you” said eunjung

Jiyeon grinned. She started to get used with eunjung. “ i thought.. only hyomin know me”

“ i know you more than her” said eunjung with a bit jealous

Jiyeon smiled, “ are you jealous?”

Eunjung widened her eyes, “ of course! I get jealous to everyone around you”

Jiyeon laughed

“i’m serious here.. you are mine~”

Jiyeon blushed. she is really..sweet..

 

--

hyomin shut her phone off and walked alone again. That crazy woman is right for everything. She owned to much. She got nothing. She was... a burden. she lowered her head and started to think how weak she was.

 

“ i never know.. loving someone is a sin...” she said to herself and chuckled. She wanted to cry but.. it’s useless.

Her eyes fell on the paper that was stepped on her feet.

 

“T-ara Cafe? Looking for a job...” hyomin took the paper and looked around. she found the cafe and walked in. “excuse me... i find this paper...”

“oh! Are you looking for part time job??”

Hyomin nodded.

The short girl smiled, “ oh.. my name is boram and i’m the owner...”

Hyomin nodded again, “ i was looking for a job... can i...”

Boram cut her words, “ of course!! When will you start? We are very busy this month”

“today?”

“jinjja?? Okay! change your clothes!” boram smiled and gave her the uniform.

Hyomin smiled , “ thank you” at least.. this work will make me forget her a while...

 

---

 

22:36 pm

 

“where are you from,  hyomin??” asked mrs park who was waiting for hyomin. she was so worry when the girl didn’t answer any call from them.

“we are so worried about you!” said Mr Park.

Hyomin smiled, “ mianhe... i’m... working in T-ara Cafe..”

 

“WHAT??!! Who allowed you to work at T-ara cafe, hyomin~ah.. did the money we give not enough??” asked mr park

Hyomin sighed, “ it’s not like that uncle... i.. i just want to have... my own money... not from... you...”

Mr and mrs park felt hurt, “ did our money is not your money?  We are family... why i felt you....” mrs park lost her words.

“it’s not like that... i’m so thankful for you to keep me as your family... but... sometimes... i  really want to work hard for something...” said hyomin

Mr park sighed, “ you are not a burden for us... you are our daughter...”

“i’m not mr park” answered hyomin. hyomin knew she just hurt them, “ i’m sorry...” hyomin turned away and ran to her room.

 

“hyomin...”

Hyomin looked at the voice, Clap!  She just realized she was in the same room with jiyeon.

“oh.. hai..”

Jiyeon stood up, “ what’s wrong? Why you came home this late?”

Hyomin shook, “ i’m planning to have a part time job..  oh by the way.. how is your date?” she changed the topic as fast as she could.

“it was fun.. i think eunjung is really my girlfriend.. she knows me so well and.. i’m totally surprise by that”

Hyomin smiled, “ it’s good then... you will get used to her.. like what you said.. she is a good girl...” hyomin took her pajama, “i... i need to take a bath...” hyomin excused herself and walked to the bathroom.

Jiyeon felt something wrong with hyomin. she felt hyomin kept trying to avoid her question.. no... why she felt that hyomin is trying to avoid her now?

 

Hyomin looked at herself in the mirror. “ i think... it’s the time to fully forget her...”