A Promise

if you...

eunjung never felt this nervous in her life and today she did. her parent looked so happy for her. Qri looked so handsome that made her feel so bless to have her as a wife.

"you look so beautiful" Qri held her hands and kiss them which made everyone around them screamed in jealous. eunjung blushed so hard. she always takes care of someone that she loved, but today she felt so different. Qri took take of her a lot and she could feel it. 

"aawwwww.. our Qri is getting married!! i'm so happy for you!!!" said jessica and nana.

"thank you, girls... i'm so bless to have you all" 

"don't say that, taeyeon is preparing to sing a song for you. that's why she couldn't come here" explained jessica

Qri nodded and looked at eunjung. Qri wanted to kiss her so bad but she knew she has a limit. "something wrong in my face?" asked eunjung

Qri blushed, " no.. you..really look so beautiful today... i can't stop looking at you.. too addicted"

Eunjung felt her heart was going to explode, " stop being cheesy"

"i know you like it" teased Qri again and made the others were smiling ear to ear looking at them.

 

finally after a couple minutes pass, the wedding was starting. Taeyeon started to sing ' I Will Always Love You' and made the audience got in emotion.

Qri was standing in front and waited for her bride to come. her eyes never left her, ever step that she walked, Qri would smile happily. she never felt so happy in her life and today, she finally felt it. 

"i'm giving my daughter to you" said Mr Ham

Qri hugged the old man, " i will protect her and always be her side, thank you for giving your daughter to me, appa.."

she faced Eunjung and let the priest started the Vow.

"good morning, ladies and gentlemen... it's a beutiful morning and we won't forget to start this beautiful day with a bless. let's close our eyes for a moment and pray for our god for giving our happy day.

Lord, behold our family here assembled.
We thank you for this place in which we dwell,
for the love that unites us,
for the peace accorded us this day,
for the hope with which we expect the morrow,
for the health, the work, the food,
and the bright skies that make our lives delightful;
for our friends in all parts of the earth.

Amen

the priest continued his job

will you, miss Qri take miss Eunjung
to be your wife
to have and to hold
from this day forward;
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death you do part?

Qri looked at Eunjung and nodded, "Yes, i will"

the priest looked at Eunjung

will you,miss Eunjung take miss Qri
to be your wife
to have and to hold
from this day forward;
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death you do part?

"Yes, i will"

Qri smiled hearing Eunjung answered. She took the ring and held Eunjung's hand. " i promise to always love you.. i will always be your side and protect you.. i willl make you happy in every second with me"

Eunjung felt so touch. she used to be a strong girl, but she broke down in front of Qri. She cried in happiness.

Qri smiled and kiss her forehead before wiped those tears away, " thank you for being my wife"

 

--

that's the most awkward night for both of them. they were in a hotel room and non of them didn't know how to start the conversation between them, "em.. i will take a shower first"

eunjung nodded, " i will change dress then.. it's too heavy.."

"want me to help you?"

"oh.. yeah.. thanks.." Qri helped her to remove the wedding dress first. " i think you should wash first.. i will prepare the bath for you"

Eunjung blushed, " thanks again.."

Qri smiled, " i'm your wife now, there's nothing to thank"

Eunjung nodded, " still.. you help me and my family a lot.. "

"We will spend our honeymoon in Bali, tomorrow..is it okay to move that fast?" Qri explained, " i'm sorry for making this plan without discuss with you, i mean.. we have a short time... a month so that.."

Eunjung held her hands and calmed Qri down, " it's okay, i believe you.."

Qri breathed out and smiled, " thank you.."

 

they finally took a shower and cleaned all of their make up, " i'm sorry for looking ugly with my bareface"

"you still look beautiful" said Qri with her gentle smile which could make everyone fall in love in a second.

"you too.." answered Eunjung back.

"i will sleep in sofa, you can sleep in bed" Qri moved to the sofa

"em.. i don't mind share a bed with you.." said eunjung and made Qri looked at her " i mean.. when we are young, we used to sleep together.. and.. it's just a night... we can used pillow to separate the bed"

Qri smiled, " wao.. thank you again.."

they got into a bed with awkward again. "mm.. good night..."

"good night.."

 

--

meanwhile.. our minyeon couple..

"so..  what we are now?" asked jiyeon

hyomin looked at her, " we are still sister..." hyomin turned to jiyeon, " jiyeon~ah... let's just stay like this..." she held jiyeon's hand " i don't want tp break my promise with our parents and eunjung...."

"but.. i love you" said jiyeon again " and i want you.."

hyomin shook and took care of jiyeon, " no.. i can't hurt anyone again"

"but you hurt me"

"time will heal" answered hyomin and made jiyeon turned away.

hyomin got up and kneeled down in front of jiyeon, " will you wait for me?"

jiyeon looked at her

" for now, i have nothing... but i promise.. when i became a successful woman, i will comeback to you and propose you... i will show our parent, that i'm worth for you
jiyeon held her tears, " you don't need to do that.."

"but i must.." hyomin held her hands, "  5 year later.. if your heart still love me... i promise.. i will comeback to you bravely" hyomin sighed, " but for now.. please... just be my sister and have our own life..." hyomin smiled, " can you do that?"

jiyeon wiped her tears away, " okay.. i will wait for 5 years.. don't dare to run away"

Hyomin smiled, " i won't"