think

if you...

“eonnie.. are you slept?”

 

No answer

 

It was in the midnight and jiyeon was waken up. “today eunjung eonnie show me alot of things.. and.. i think.. i start to like her...” jiyeon smiled but her smile faded away “ eonnie... why.. i feel.. we are not same like before? We used to be hang out and talk a lot.. you used to be send me to school.. you also used to be smile at me..” jiyeon looked at hyomin back “ what’s wrong eonnie.. why i feel you are running away from me..”

 

Jiyeon started to tear up “ you promise me that you will stay at my side.. but.. you break it..”

 

Jiyeon closed her eyes and slowly slept again..

 

The next morning when she woke up, hyomin is gone again. she took a shower and prepared to go to school again.

“omma.. appa..morning~”

“morning jiyeon~” greeted them back

“where is hyomin eonnie?” asked jiyeon

Mrs park gave her the breakfast “she is heading to college..what’s wrong dear?”

Jiyeon sighed, “ i just feel... she is avoiding me..”

Mrs and mr park looked at each other. They also felt the same “it’s not true.. she is very busy now.. she need to study and has a part time job to do” mrs park smiled

“ i just don’t understand... all i need is my old hyomin eonnie...”jiyeon pouted

 

Ting tong~~

“eunjung is here..” said mr park “you better get ready, okay?”

Jiyeon nodded. “i’m going.. bye appa..omma..” she gave them kiss before walked out to meet eunjung.

 

Eunjung smiled, “hai beauty!”

Jiyeon laughed,  “ stop calling me beauty, i’m not!”

“but you are my beauty~” eunjung smiled , “ want to hang out with me after school?”

Jiyeon thought a while, “where to go?” she asked back

“em.. T-ara cafe? My friend is the owner”

Jiyeon widened her eyes, T-ara cafe? Why it sounds so familar?

“what’s wrong? You don’t like it? we can chang...”

Jiyeon cut it,” no..no.. let’s go to there then..”

Eunjung smiled, “ we used to dating in there.. because boram eonnie always give us free...”

“jinjja? Em... now you made me wanting to see that place...”

Eunjung looked at jiyeon, “ you will like it”

 

--

(move fast....)

 

After school,

 

Like always, eunjung will always stand by in front of the gate. She is always on time.

“let’s go beauty!” she opened the door for her.

Jiyeon pouted, “ stop calling me that!” she warned her but eunjung just laughed

They heading to T-ara cafe

“what are you doing? I mean.. you didn’t go to college?” asked jiyeon in the way

Eunjung smiled, “ i got my private lesson..you know.. i will be CEO of my father company.. so i must be ready anytime”

Jiyeon nodded, “ you must be so cool when you became CEO..”

Eunjung sighed, “ not really.. i just wished i’m not the one who been chosen to be CEO”

Jiyeon frowned and looked eunjung, “why? Isn’t being CEO is a good news?”

Eunjung bit her lips, “ it’s not.. believe me.. it’s a disaster..” and at the right time they arrived, “ so.. forget about that and let’s enjoy our date...” eunjung smiled and turned off the machine.

 

They went in and got a welcome by the employee

“Good morning~ welcome to T-ara Ca....fe...”

Eunjung and jiyeon widened their eyes, “hyomin??”

Hyomin just smiled awkward, “ can i have your order miss?”

Eunjung was shocked, “ you work in here??”

“i’m sorry miss, the others are waiting behind..”

“2 americano..” said eunjung

Hyomin nodded, “ 2 americano, $10 “

Eunjung just gave the money and looked at jiyeon who also shocked

“here.... 2 americano.. thanks for order..”

Eunjung and jiyeon walked out from the line and sat on the table.

“did you know hyomin work in here?” asked eunjung  to the girl in front of her

Jiyeon shook, “ i know she was having a part job, but i don’t know it will be T-ara cafe... daebak..”

“should we change place?” asked eunjung

Jiyeon shook, “ why? It’s okay.. i like this place..”

Eunjung nodded

 

 

“hyomin! your girlfriend is coming again!!” teased some employee

 

Eunjung and jiyeon heard it so clear. They turned around and ..

 

eunjung’s jaw dropped, “Q..Qri..?”

jiyeon turned back to eunjung, “ you know her?”

 

 

 

hyomin widened her eyes, “what are you doing in here?”

Qri laughed, “ yah.. is it wrong to visiting my girlfriend? Beside that.. i want to order some drink too..”

Hyomin smiled awkward, she leaned and whispered to Qri, “ you just came in wrong time.. eunjung and jiyeon is here...”

Hyomin leaned back and moved her eyes to the corner.

Qri looked at the corner and saw eunjung with jiyeon. she faced hyomin back and smiled, “ then.. let’s greet them...”

Hyomin shocked, “ are you crazy?” she whispered

Qri wanted to laugh but she held it. “ maybe? If you don’t want then i will greet them..”

Qri smiled and walked to Eunyeon desk while hyomin was frustrated.

 

“annyeonghaseyo..” Qri greeted them “ you must be jiyeon..” she smiled

Jiyeon smiled awkward, “ did i know you?”

Qri shook, “ nice to meet you, i’m Qri.. hyomin’s girlfriend”

Eunjung choked when she heard it.

“are you okay?” jiyeon gave her tissue.

“thanks” eunjung looked at Qri unbelievable.

Jiyeon looked to Qri again, “ i’m sorry.. but i never heard hyomin told me about you..”

Hyomin walked to them, she sighed, “ that’s true.. she is my girlfriend”

Jiyeon faced hyomin with full questions, “mwo??”

“si..since when?” asked eunjung this time.

Qri smiled, “ em..2 weeks ago? I’m planning to visit your house today.. hyomin is telling me a lot about you.. jiyeon, she is really a nice sister to you. She care you a lot and now,i know why she care about you alot”

Hyomin looked at Qri unbelievable. Qri was really a snake!! She was so good in manipulate everything.

Suddenly Qri held hyomin’s hand and kissed it which made the others shocked. “have you eaten your lunch yet?”

Hyomin shook her head.

“good.. let’s have one then..” she looked back to eunyeon couple, “ mianhe.. we need to go” Qri smiled,” annyeong.. it’s so nice to meet you both..”

 

They walked away. hyomin decided to follow Qri’s act. Once they were inside Qri car, hyomin faced her, “ Yah! Mind to tell me why you did that?”

Qri didn’t answer, she e her car and drove away.

“yah!”

“you don’t want to face them, right?” asked Qri back while her eyes were focusing in front. “ it’s the only way to escape them..”

Hyomin sat normally, she breathed and looked at the load in front “ you are right...” but she turned her face to Qri again, “ i think... eunjung was shocked too...”

Qri nodded, “ and i think.. she is going to meet me tonight...”

“so what you are going to do?” asked hyomin again.

Qri didn’t answer a while. “em... make her believe that we are really a couple...and.. discuss about our marriage plan?”

Hyomin shook, “ you are really crazy... do you think she will follow your plan?”

Qri nodded, “ she will..”

 

 

Back to eunyeon

 

Eunjung still couldn’t belive what she heard and saw. Did qri and hyomin really date?? How come? Since when they know each other?it does not make sense.. it’s weird... Qri is not a person who can get along with other easy.. beside that.. she didn’t have much friend.. how come she knows hyomin?

 

Jiyeon was also in her deep thought  doesn’t hyomin eonnie say that she doesn’t have any plan of dating someone? I know she was interested in someone.. she had ever told me that.. but... is that girl?? Why is it so hard to believe it? and since when? Why hyomin eonnie never told me... why she kept lying to me... why...

 

Eunjung drank the last drop of her americano, “ em.. jiyeon..”

“do you know her?” asked jiyeon suddenly

Eunjung widened her eyes, “ m..w..mwo?”

“i asked you.. do you know Qri? you must know, right? you and hyomin are best friend” said jiyeon again.

Eunjung bit her lips “i’m sorry.. but hyomin never tells me about her.. and i was also shocked when i knew hyomin is dating someone.... and it’s Qri... i just know that she is CEO of Samsung...”

Jiyeon frowned, “ it didn’t make any sense at all.. how come hyomin eonnie meets samsung’s CEO.. “

“why don’t you ask her later? I know hyomin... she must has a reason to not tell us...” eunjung smiled, “ come on.. let eat something.. and i will send you home later..”

Jiyeon nodded.

 

--

 

Eunjung really didn’t understand at all.. after all these years.. she was bravely enough to face her again.

Yes.. ‘Her’

Qri

Her.... fience?

Eunjung sighed and pressed the ring button.

 

Ting~ Tong~

I

 

And as expected.. Qri always fasts. She opened the door and their face met.

Qri smiled warmly, “hai?”

Eunjung cleaned , “em.. hai.. may i get inside?”

Qri opened the door for her, “ sure..” she let eunjung came in her apartment and closed the door again, “ mind to tell me.. why are you here?” she asked even though she has already known the answer.

“i..i’m just... you know... after.. that accident.. we.. never contact each other again.. and..it surprises me to see you again...”eunjung looked at Qri, “so.. how are you?”

Qri smiled,”i’m good.. want to drink something?”

“water..”

Qri nodded, “ jiyeon is really beautiful.. i really give my bless for your relationship..” she gave the water to her

Eunjung took it, “ and about you and hyomin?”

Qri smiled, “yes.. i love her.. i met her accidently in the load and she helps me.. i don’t know.. maybe.. love at first sight?” she looked at eunjung, she really hoped eunjung believe it. “i didn’t know hyomin’s sister is jiyeon.. i mean your jiyeon.. until today....  so.. don’t misunderstanding.. it’s totally out of my plan”

Eunjung smiled, “ i’m totally happy for you then.. finally you get someone...”

Qri smiled, “ yeah.. thank you..” she continued, “eunjung....i really meant it when i said i just wanted to help you, that’s why i agree with this marriage.. it’s not about love...but.. as a best friend..”

“but still, Qri.. i can’t.. i can’t marry you.. even this a fake wedding and we will divorce after a month.. i still can’t.. because i love jiyeon so much.. and you know that” eunjung answered back. She got up and about to leave.

“your father.. he is in the hospital.. i hope you visit him..” Qri stopped her step. “ it’s just a month.. and i swear.. i will return everything normaly... you have jiyeon and.. i’m with....” she stopped a couple second “ hyomin... we can happy with our couple...” Qri opened the door, “ please think about it, eunjung...”