the last day

if you...

it was sunday morning, and they planned to do a picnic outside.

" i'm enjoying the day with you..." said Qri " and honestly.. i don't want to lose you... " Qri smiled, " it's our last day as a couple... i want to say.... i love you... from the first time i meet you.. from the first time you smile to me... i know that i have fallen for you hard... " Qri looked at the sky, " i know you love jiyeon, i'm happy as long as you happy.. that's why.. i'm letting you go, eunjung.." she smiled and looked at eunjung, " so please be happy..."

eunjung's tears fell down, " why did you do this to me"

Qri hugged her, " i'm sorry... you deserve to be happy.. and i know so well, it's not me"

 

--

hyomin took her bag and ready to leave the house. 

"UNNIE!" 

hyomin looked back and jiyeon jumped to hug her so tight. " don't you dare to forget me, or i will come to find you"

hyomin laughed, " i won't... i promise.."

"5 years... i'm still waiting"

hyomin leaned closer, " okay...." she kissed the girl. 

 

--

eunjung and jiyeon decided to meet up.

"unnie/jiyeon" they said in the same time.

"you first, unnie.." said jiyeon.

eunjung sighed, " jiyeon~ah.... i want to be honest with you...." she took a breathe. " i don't feel any love in us again...."

jiyeon smiled and nodded, " that's what i'm feel too, unnie.."

eunjung smiled back, " so.. we felt the same.."

jiyeon nodded. " so.. let's stay as friend.."

they nodded.

--

Eunjung walked inside Qri office, " don't you dare to move away..." Qri looked at eunjung so shocked

"what are you doing in here?"

eunjung walked in and steped forward to her, " i love you too, lee Qri.. you better love me back because you promise to stay at my side.. you promise to make me happy every second, you promise..."

before eunjung could continue her words, Qri has already kissed her. " what took you so long to reliaze it?" she before kiss her again " i love you so much... it's hurt me a lot..." she kissed her again and again, " thanks for coming back to me again..." she kiss her again. " i love you, ham eunjung...." she kissed her again " don't dare to walk away again, because i'm not going to let you go again this time"

eunjung smiled, " then.. don't let me... catch my hand and never let me go.."

Qri smiled, " thank you.."

 

--

5 years later..

"doctor... the last patient is waiting.."

hyomin nodded, " just 10 minutes.." she finished her patient and moved to her room again, " you can call her in" hyomin took the patient file and looked at the name. " park jiyeon.." hyomin looked up " jiyeon.."

jiyeon smiled, " long time no see, unnie..."

hyomin smiled back, " yeah... it's already...5 years..."

"and i'm still waiting.." said jiyeon and looked at hyomin, " so you better heal my heart"

hyomin smiled. she got up and pulled jiyeon for a kiss, " i miss you, dino..."

" i miss you too, pabo unnie...

hyomin laughed, " let's get married.."

jiyeon laughed, " you haven't proposed me yet"

"i'm planning to do it tomorrow but you came first.." said hyomin and gained a groan from jiyeon.

"you are lying.." 

hyomin laughed, " you can ask oppa and omma, if you still didn't believe me.."

jiyeon looked at her, " seriously?"

hyomin laughed, " will you marry me?"

jiyeon laughed, " just save it for tomorrow"