remember

if you...

Sorry for vocab/ grammar error.. to lazy to read it again~ wkwkkwkkw

long time no see~~ i think i will try to finish this one so.. it will be a soon update later~~ see you~~~ Tiamo~~~~

 

 

Jiyeon never feels so happy in her life, but today is the best day. Is it because hyomin is holding her hand and smile sweetly to her? she still don’t know. All she want is.. hyomin stays beside her. hyomin is back to her old self.

“eonnie....” jiyeon called her

Hyomin looked at her, “wae?”

Jiyeon just smiled, “aniyo..”

Hyomin chuckled, “ how is your relationship with eunjung?”

Jiyeon sighed, “ molla... i.. still.. not sure... i don’t remember... em.. how about yours?”

Hyomin smiled, “ Qri is a good girl.. she’s just perfect and..”

Jiyeon cut her, “ between me and her.. who will you choose?”

Hyomin stopped the car, “ i.... i will choose.... “ she turned to jiyeon, “ she is my girlfriend and you are my sister... i can’t choose between both of you...”

Jiyeon pouted, “ you don’t love me that much then!”

Hyomin smiled, “ are you jealous??” she

“yes..” jiyeon answered without doubt. She looked at hyomin “ i don’t like her eonnie.. she is not the right person for you”

“then who will be the right person for me, jiyeon?” asked hyomin back.

They were looking each other for a couple minutes before the car behind started to horn their car and asked hyomin to move. Hyomin drove her car again with the silent fill between them.

“eonnie... i don’t like to share you with the other.. is it wrong?” asked jiyeon with her teary eyes.

Hyomin parked her car and looked at jiyeon. she cupped her face and smiled to her, “ jiyeon~ah...” if only you know... i love you more than anything “you just feel this because you lost your memories... but once it comes back.. you won’t say this...”

“but i still don’t remember...”

Hyomin hugged her, “ do you want to remember it?”

Jiyeon slowly nodded.

I hope you don’t hate me when you remember hyomin sighed and released her hug. Without thinking too much, she kissed jiyeon right on her lips.

Jiyeon was shocked. she widened her eyes when she felt a soft lips started to move around her lips.

“e..eo..eoni..eonnie...sto..stop..” she tried to stopped her but.. she felt so weak to do that. her heart beats so fast and so hot. Suddenly, some screen in her memories was hitting her head. “arrgg!!!” she screamed in pain.

Hyomin released her hug and smiled bitter. She knew jiyeon will remember soon.

“i’m the one who make you got in the accident.. jiyeon~ah...”

 

 

--

TOK! TOK!

Qri took off her eyes from the folder and looked at the girl behind the glass door. She got up and walked to the door. “eunjung?”

Eunjung smiled awkward, “hi.. can we talk?”

Qri asked her to get in, “ do you want to talk in more private room or talk in here?”

Eunjung looked around, “ i think here is fine..”

Qri took the remote control and closed the glasses with curtain. “do you want to drink something?”

Eunjung nodded, “ tea is fine..”

Qri nodded and started to make a tea for eunjung. “what make you here?”

“ i want to talk about the marriage...”

Qri stopped a while and brought the cup in front of eunjung. “have a tea first” she walked to her cupboard and took out a file.

“and.. i want to thank you.. for helping my father and take care of my mother..”

Qri smiled, “ so you have visited your parents?”

Eunjung nodded, “ about the marriage.. Qri.. i..” she sighed “i don’t think i can do it...”

Qri nodded, “ why don’t you read this paper first and think again?”

Eunjung frowned but she followed her words.

“ 1 month... it’s a month married and after that you can divorce me... we will live my apartment, there are 2 rooms.. one is for you and one is for me.. we won’t sleep in one bed, so don’t worry. In one month, i will teach you how to manage your father company. This marriage is also a deal for our company cooperation. You can still do your activity and meet jiyeon.. i won’t stop you... it’s your love story. the marriage will be privately, so you don’t have to worry, no one in public with know that we are married”

Eunjung stopped reading and looked at the girl in front of her, “ what if they know?”

“they won’t... i promise”

“why do you want to help my family?” asked eunjung again

Qri froze but she looked at eunjung because i want to protect you.. if only you know.. She smiled “because you are my friend... and your family is already like my family..”

Eunjung heart beat, she was blushed for the sudden eyes contact.

“so? Would you like my help?” asked Qri again.

Eunjung looked at the paper, “it’s just a month, right?”

“you can sign the contract and keep the contract by yourself... you can divorce me any time after a month..” said Qri

Eunjung looked at the sign part, Qri had already signed it.  “okay... let’s get married..”

 

--

 

“ hyomin... tell me what’s happening? Why suddenly jiyeon fainted?” asked mrs park.

Hyomin smiled bitter, “ she.. remember something..”

Mrs park frowned, “ what do you mean?”

“i tell her.. about the accident she got few months ago.. and i think.. she started to remember it..”she smiled bitter, “ we should tell her sooner, don’t you think so?”

Mrs park hugged her, “ why do you do that? Do you want her to hate you again?”

Hyomin nodded, “ it’s a better way.. and.. eunjung is here now.. she asked me to help her to make jiyeon remember her again.. i should do that, right?” she asked with an empty eyes.

Mrs park cupped hyomin’s face, “hyomin~ah... i’m..i’m sorry..”

Hyomin released her hands, “ no aunty... it’s my fault... and i will pay back.. i own your family.. i own eunjung and.. i own jiyeon..”

“don’t ever say that, hyomin! you are my daughter and you will always be”

Hyomin just kept silent.

 

 

--

 

“jiyeon.. i love you...please... don’t hate me...” hyomin hugged her from behind

“no eonnie!! It’s wrong! I have eunjung!” jiyeon shouted and released her hug“ we are sister! Are you insane?!”

Hyomin bit her lips in anger, “ then why you kiss me back when i kiss you?? Why you get jealous when i’m with the other girl?? Tell me!!”

Jiyeon bit her lips, “ it’s wrong eunnie... let’s stop this... please.. be my old eonnie again...”

Hyomin smirked and her eyes were getting red, “ why you do this to me jiyeon? when i’ve really fallen in love with you.. you dump me...” her tears were falling down. “do you know how hard i’m trying to keep this feeling from you? But.. what have you done? You opened the lock in my heart and now you throw it away... am i like a toy to you?”

Jiyeon started to cry, “ no.. eonnie.. please...” jiyeon tried to hold her hand but hyomin won’t let her.

“leave me alone...” hyomin walked away.

 

Jiyeon was stayed in her position. She didn’t know why everything could become so complicated. “eonnie...” she wiped her tears and started to look for hyomin. “eonniiee!!” jiyeon yelled but she didn’t heard her.

Jiyeon looked at the car who was driving to hyomin.

“EONNIEE!!!” jiyeon immediately ran toward hyomin and pushed the girl.

BUUUKKKKK!!!!!

Hyomin turned her head. “JIYEON!!!!”

 

 

---

Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes, “ you are a wake now..”  jiyeon turned her head to the right side, “omma...”

“you remember anything?” asked the mother

Jiyeon didn’t know what to say but she cried. “i remember everything... but... it’s so hurt...”

Mrs park hugged her daughter tightly, “ is it because of hyomin?”

Jiyeon nodded.

“i’m sorry jiyeon~ah.. i shouldn’t ask you to stop loving hyomin...”

Jiyeon shook, “ i know omma.. you did that because you love both of us.. you don’t want this family to break..”

“i’m sorry..”

“you don’t need to be sorry...” hyomin voice break their hug. “i’ve already have Qri and since jiyeon is remember now.. she will back to eunjung...”

Mrs park widened her eyes, “hyomin..i...”

“you do the right things... we are sister..” she looked at jiyeon “ we are family, right?”

Jiyeon didn’t know why, but the moment when hyomin said that... she felt so damn hurt.

Hyomin smiled, “i’m sorry if i have ever loved you... it’s so stupid..”

Jiyeon didn’t even say a word. She held her hand and tried to not trembling.

“omma... mianhe...” called hyomin for the first time.

Mrs Park didn’t believe what she heard. Did hyomin just call her ‘omma’ ???

“i’m a terrible daughter...” she continued

Mrs park didn’t know why but her eyes started to fill with the tears. “hyomin~ah...” she hugged her tightly.

 

Jiyeon should be happy, right? yes.. she should be happy... but... she wasn’t... why?

 

 

 

--

 

Qri knocked the door and got her father attention.

“kyul?”

Qri bowed, “ appa..”

“why are you coming? Is there something wrong in the company?”

Qri shook, “ appa... i want to get married...”

Mr Lee froze and looked at her daughter. “who?”

“ham eunjung...”

Mr Lee sighed, “ kyuri... it’s not like i won’t allow you but... you will be the one who get hurt... she doesn’t love you.. i know that”

Qri nodded, “ but i want to try...”

Mr Lee sighed again, “ did she agree?”

Qri nooded again, “ yeah..”

“i bet it because of the cooperation...” guessed the father and took a drink

“appa.. she is not like that..”

Mr lee looked at her daughter, “ you are a smart girl.. but why you because this stupid when it comes to love? You should not be as weak as this, kyuri..”

Qri sighed, “ i won’t lose anything in this marriage.. so.. please... let me try this... if it doesn’t work out that we will divorce..”

Mr lee looked at her daughter, “ arasso... you win..”

“and appa.. i don’t want this married to be known in public.. can we do this privately in our island?”

Mr leed nodded, “ you can do what you want.. it’s your married”

Qri smiled and hugged her father, “ gamsahamnida.. appa...”