a week left

if you...

that night, jiyeon was waiting for hyomin to come home and once hyomin got inside the room. she got a sudden pillow attack from jiyeon.

"aahhh.. help!!" hyomin tried to run but she was trapped in the bed.

"mind to explain?" 

hyomin tried to release herself from the dino, " okay.. okay... we just have a small talking, no more" 

"what about the hugging scene?"

"oh.. about that... i just congrats her.." hyomin's jaw dropped, " you don't need to be so jealousy..."

"you are being to close to her and i don't like it.." said jiyeon again " you promised me for 5 years, just don't forget about it"

hyomin sighed, " and you also promise that we will stay as sister.. sister won't do things like this"

jiyeon moved away from hyomin's body, " okay.. you win.."

"thanks..."

 

--

while in Qri apartment

"you are back!" said eunjung and greeted her. 

Qri smiled, " oohhh.. you are waiting for me?" she

"yeah.. it's boring"

"can i hug you?" asked Qri 

eunjung nodded slowly. Qri took a step and hugged her tightly. " you smell so nice...i like your smell..."

"you are being cheesy again"

Qri laughed and lift eunjung up, "waaoooo" she was shocked

" i always want to this like what i watch in a drama.. a couple always do this" said Qri " can i kiss you?"

eunjung shook, " you need to tell me what you did with hyomin today"

Qri frowned, " we are chatting and eating"

"are you kissing her?" asked eunjung

Qri smiled, "ah.. are you jealous?"

"you didn't answer my question" 

Qri secrelty smiled in happiness, " no.. we have not at the step yet.. i kissed her one time on her forehead, that's it...." she smiled, " that's why you got my first kiss"

Eunjung blushed, " okay, you can kiss me now"

Qri shook, " i want to do it like a drama i watch" said Qri again, " can i do it like that?"

"like what?"

Qri smiled and brought her to her room. she put eunjung on her bed, " like this.." she leaned closer and kissed her lips again. slowly and started to eunjung's thin lips before put her tongue in. their kiss became more and more hot until Qri decided to stop it. she looked so shock for what she just did. she immediately moved her body away from eunjung, "i...i...i'm..i'm sorry.." and ran to the kitchen.

eunjung who was frozen in her spot also blushed, "what the hell just happen..."

after calm down for a minutes, eunjung walked outside to meet Qri. their eyes met and blushed again. "i'm sorry.. i shouldn't kiss you like that.."

"it's okay.. it's happening.."

"tomorrow we will start to learn about your company, i hope you don't mind if we just did it at home.. "

eunjung nodded, " okay..."

 

a week passed with Qri guiding eunjung about everything she should learn in her company. day by day went so fast and today was the day that Qri will introduce eunjung to her team.

"are you nervous?" asked Qri

"i will be totally lying if i say no" answered eunjung. Qri smiled and held her hand before plant a small peck on her forehead

"don't worry.. i'm here for you... you are not alone" Eunjung looked at Qri and hugged her. That's the words she need the most and Qri just said it to her.

"thank you"

Qri gave a small patting before they got inside the company. Qri introduced all the departement and people to eunjung. 

"do.. here is your room, my room is next to you, if you need something.." she smiled, " just dialed 100, and i will come too you.."

eunjung nodded. 

"so.. here is the file you that need your approval, you need to look for it first, if there are something you don't understand, just call me.. okay?"

eunjung nodded again.

"i'm leaving.. good luck!"

Qri really helped eunjung a lot, she will arrive in time when she need her. she will buy a lunch form both of them and the gossip of them were spending all office like an air. 

it's already night and Qri looked at the night light behind her. it's already 3 weeks... why time goes so fast...." she felt sad, so sad.. but she knew it's a consequence she need to take because she made this plan. 

"Qri.."

Qri turned around and smiled at the girl, " oh hey... are you done?"

eunjung nodded, " let's go home? i want to sleep.."

Qri smiled, " you're only a week in the office and you have already looked so exhausted.. how could i leave you alone..." she stopped talking, " let's go home.."

"what do you mean? are you leaving?" asked eunjung.

" our contract is near a month..." Eunjung suddenly reliazed it. " a week left... time goes so fast...." she looked at eunjung, " i'm going to miss you.."

eunjung didn't answer. she just lost in her thought.

"let's have a dinner first, i bet you are hungry" she smiled and held her right hand.

 

--

hyomin looked at jiyeon, " hey.."

jiyeon stopped looking at TV, " what?"

"i have something to tell you" hyomin sighed, " i'm going to L.A next week.."

jiyeon dropped her phone, " mwo? why so sudden?"

"i got a scholarship.."

"no, i'm not approving it" said jiyeon tried to hold her tears, but it fell again.

"i'm still leaving.."

"then why you tell me??!!"

hyomin sighed, " because i want you to know.."

"and i don't want to know"

hyomin got up, " okay.."