Jealous

if you...

this must be the longest chapter i had ever made!!

hope you enjoy~~~

 

 

Jiyeon didn’t lose her hope, she knew she need to solve the awkward air around them. “ eonnie...can we talk?” she asked after hyomin was done with her bath. Jiyeon could see hyomin breath out and her eyes didn’t even focus on her. “can you look at me, please?”

Hyomin rose her head up and met jiyeon’s eyes. jiyeon didn’t know why her heart beat so fast just because of her stare. But she knew, she couldn’t feel this way.. it’s wrong and she had eunjung. “i....i’m sorry...”

Before jiyeon could continue her words, hyomin cut her. “ can we forget about past?” that sentence just stabbed jiyeon. “if you wanted to apologize for our past.. then.. please forget that... because i had forgotten...”

Jiyeon didn’t know why she felt hurt.. she should happy... this is what she wanted in the past, right?

“i also want to apologize for the past.. it’s all started because of my greedy... i should know my limit in this family..” she smiled, “ i’m sorry..”

Jiyeon tried to read hyomin’s mind but she couldn’t. “i...mm.. you are right... then.. can we start from zero? I mean.. i don’t like this awkward around us..”

Hyomin nodded, “ of course.. we are family and i’m your sister..  let’s not be awkward to each other again” she smiled

“can i hug you?” asked jiyeon

Hyomin opened her arm and hugged jiyeon.

“can i sleep with you tonight?” asked jiyeon again.

Hyomin nodded, “ of course.. let’s sleep.. tomorrow you still have a date with eunjung, so you better sleep now”

Jiyeon nodded slowly. They laid on the bed but hyomin didn’t dare to face jiyeon so she let her back facing jiyeon. jiyeon put her hand on her waist and hugged hyomin from behind. Hyomin inhale for a sudden touch and jiyeon could feel it. she also could hear hyomin fast heartbeat and she missed it. if only they weren’t a family, will everything change?

 

--

 

Next morning~~

 

Eunjung just prepared everything. She was totally ready for her date until she heard a bell.

“who is it?” she opened the door and .. “Qri?”

“oh.. hi...” Qri looked at her and scanned her “are you going somewhere?”

Eunjung nodded, “ yeah.. i have a date with jiyeon today, mind to tell me why you are here?”

Qri paused for a couple second, “ em.. i just want to tell you that the wedding will be held in Lee Island in 1 December”

Eunjung smiled, “ you could just text me or call me instead of coming here..”

Qri nodded, “ yeah.. since you have a date then i’m leaving.. good luck with your date”

Eunjung nodded, “thank you”

When Qri walked away, eunjung just closed the door and prepare for her date with jiyeon.

She took her car key and walked to her car. She felt so excited to have a date with jiyeon. She will never knew that is a girl who watch her leaving her house with a broken heart. She will never knew..

 

Qri sighed and called her best friend, jessica.

“jes.. sorry.. we can’t go there.. yeah.. something urgent happen.. maybe next 2 days? Okay.. i will go first and test my suit.. thank you”

 

She canceled the fitting wedding dress for eunjung. they should be testing their own wedding costume but.. it seems like she will go alone.

 

She opened her phone and looked at the number in her contact, “should i call her?”

She called her. “oh.. hyomin... are you free? Can you help me?”

 

 

--

Eunjung parked her car in front of jiyeon’s house. it’s Sunday so it’s a holiday.

Eunjung rang the bell and welcomed by miss park. “oh.. eunjung.. you come”

Eunjung smiled, “ annyeonghaseyo...”

“have a seat, eunjung.. i will call jiyeon”

 

Mrs park went upstair and knocked jiyeon room’s. “jiyeon... hyomin... wake up..”

 

(At jiyeon and hyomin’s room)

 

Hyomin has already waken up and she was preparing herself since Qri called her and asked her for help. She accepted it since she knew the reason Qri called her.. it’s all because of eunjung. huff.. when hyomin heard her mother calling, she opened the door for the lady, “mom?”

“jiyeon is still sleeping?”

Hyomin nodded, “ i will wake her up” hyomin walked to jiyeon and slowly shook her body, “ji.. wake up..”

Jiyeon murmured, “mm... 5 minutes more...”

“come one.. eunjung is waiting...”

Jiyeon took the blanket and was going to close her face but hyomin stopped her. “park jiyeon” she warned her

Jiyeon sighed and got up. “what time is it?” she asked while rubbing her eyes.

“it’s 9 am, palli take a shower” asked hyomin

Jiyeon nodded and walked to toilet.

 

Hyomin at the other side was preparing herself, she dried her hair and put some make up on.

 

ting~ tong~ ting~ tong~

 

mrs park walked to the door and openned it. “oh! Qri!”

Qri smiled, “ annyeonghaseyo mrs park”

Mrs park smiled, “annyeonghaseyo.. please come in” she was totally welcome Qri since she was her fans.

Eunjung who was sitting also got up after heard Qri name. Qri looked at eunjung, “ annyeonghaseyo..” she bowed like they didn’t know each other.

Eunjung smiled awkward, “annyeonghaseyo..”

“have a seat, Qri.. hyomin is preparing herself.. please wait”

Qri smiled, “ it’s okay.. we are appointment at 10 am.. i come too early” said Qri with her smile which made mrs park melt.

“i heard you just come back from vietnam.. how is it?” asked mrs park

Qri smiled, “ you remind me of something mrs park.. wait a minute” Qri got up and ran to her car. She opened her car and took some bags out. She ran back to the house. “it’s a small gift from me.. please accept it”

Mrs park widened her eyes, “you don’t need to do that”

Qri smiled again, “ it just a small gift.. please accept it.. it’s a gift from vietnam.. hope you like it”

“i love it.. thank you so much Qri.. hyomin is so lucky to have you” praised mrs park again.

Eunjung looked at them, she started to think what is good from Qri? why everyone like her? except her.

Qri looked at eunjung. actually she prepared a gift for her but.. will she accept it? probably no. and.. little that eunjung knew.. all the gift she prepared today is for eunjung and her family, but.. she got reject before she could give her.

 

Mrs park excused herself and left Qri with eunjung alone. “you didn’t tell me that you are coming here too”

Qri just smile a bit “ you didn’t ask”

Eunjung just sighed, “ you are right”

“ i’m going to visit your parent tonight.. are you going?” asked Qri

Eunjung looked at her, “ maybe not.. i want to have a full date with jiyeon today”

Qri just nodded “oh. Okay”

Eunjung knew Qri was disappointed with her attitude but.. she need to do that. she didn’t know why, but she didn’t like Qri being a very good person. She is too kind.. to all people.

 

--

Jiyeon finished her bath and looked at hyomin. “are you going out?”

Hyomin nodded, “yeah..”

“where and who?” she asked again

Hyomin looked at her, “ with Qri..” hyomin could feel a jealousy in jiyeon’s eyes but..it’s impossible. “Qri is waiting down stair.. i’m going”

But jiyeon stopped her by grabbing her arm. “are you.. are you really love her?” she asked

Hyomin fisted her hand and turned to jiyeon. “yes..” jiyeon released her hand and let hyomin go.

Hyomin went down and found Qri and eunjung sat awkwardly. “hai..”

Qri got up and smiled, “ you look beautiful today..”

Hyomin chuckled, “sweet talker..”

Qri gave the bouquet of flower, “for you..”

 

hyomin smiled, “wao.. it’s beautiful.. thank you”

Qri just smiled and looked at the girl behind hyomin. “annyeonghaseyo..”

Jiyeon didn’t reply and walked passing them, “ eunjung.. let’s go”

Eunjung nodded. She didn’t know why but she also didn’t like stay in there. “let’s go” she put a smile and went out with jiyeon.

Qri looked at them until they faded away.

“so? I think this flower is supposed to give to that girl, right?” asked hyomin when they were in the car.

Qri smiled, “ you are right..”

Hyomin chuckled, “ you know.. you are really an amazing actress..”

“you too..”

“is it okay to pretend like this? I bet you hurt a lot” said hyomin and looked at the women beside her.

Qri just smiled, “ it’s okay.. i still can hold it.. how about you? I smell something fishy between you and jiyeon”

“i don’t know... maybe.. it’s the time to love other person.. i need someone to lean on too”

“it’s me then” she laughed

Hyomin laughed too, “ em.. it’s sound good.. having a billionaire girlfriend”

Qri just shook her head. “so.. have you think about your collage?”

Hyomin nodded, “i’m going to take medical school”

“it’s good! Have you tell your parent?”

Hyomin nodded, “yeah.. they were so happy.. “

They stopped at Jessica’s blanc and eclare wedding store.

“let’s in”

 Hyomin followed her and some employee were bowing to them

“miss Qri.. this way”

Hyomin followed Qri while her eyes were scanning the room. “waoo. .. it’s so beautiful”

 

Qri smiled, “you want to try?”

Hyomin shook her head quickly “no”

“Qri!”

Both of them turned to the face. the girl walked to them and hugged Qri “and this is..”

“my best friend.. jessica and jessica.. this is hyomin”

Jessica smiled and gave her hand, “ nice to meet you, hyomin”

Hyomin grabbed her hand, “ nice to meet you too”

“so? Let’s get in and see my new design for your wedding”

 

 

“wao.. it’s beautiful” said hyomin

Jessica smiled, “yeah.. but unlucky, the bride isn’t here.. so let’s go to the groom side”

“em.. i will take this one..” said Qri

Jessica nodded, “try it”

Qri got in the dress room and prepared herself. “how is it” she asked to them when she was out

 

 

“wao~~ it looks good on you..”

Qri looked at herself, “ i look like a man in here”

“it’s because of your hair.. but you look cool!! Don’t you think so, hyomin?” asked jessica and hyomin agreed

“you are cool, oppa!” she

Both of them laughing at the blushing Qri.

 

“hyo! Since you are here, why don’t you try one too?” asked jessica

“mwo?? No..no..it’s okay” refused hyomin

“come on! Try one!”

Hyomin looked at Qri and asked for help, “yeah! Try one hyo!”

Hyomin sighed, “okay.. just one okay??”

They nodded.

Hyomin walked to the dressing room and jessica gave her the dress “let me help you” she smiled

When the curtain was opened and Qri was sitting on the sofa

 

“so? How is it?”

Qri smiled and walked to her, “you look amazing”

Hyomin smiled, “thank you?”

Jessica secretly took a picture of them, “are you guys really only a best friend?” she teased them

Qri and hyomin blushed. “yeah..”

“okay~~” jessica smiled inside “just don’t forget to bring your bride here next time.. i want to see who is more better in this wedding dress” she teased them.

Qri smiled, “ i curious too”

 

--

 

For the first time, both of them were silent. They were in their own thought

Jiyeon was thinking about hyomin and eunjung was thinking about Qri. both of them felt so piss.

Eunjung parked her car and went outside with jiyeon. “let’s go in”

Jiyeon nodded.

“what do you want to eat?” asked eunjung

Jiyeon smiled and decided to forget her thought about hyomin, “ like usual..”

Eunjung smiled and nodded, “ i will order my usual menu too”

They agreed and ordered their food.

“so.. what are we going next?” asked jiyeon

“em... let go to amusement park.. i miss the ride very much”

Jiyeon nodded, “yeah!! I want too”

After that the waitress came and brought thier food. “here is your menu”

They smiled while looking at the menu. “em.. delicious~”

But eunjung smiled fade away when she heard the conversation behind her.

 

“hei..hei.. have you seen jessica instagram update??? Damn.. i really want those dress!!”

“let me see!!! Oh gosh.. who are them? wait... isn’t that lee Qri??”

“yeah!! Omg.. she looks so handsome in that suit.. is she getting married???”

“what?? No way!! There aren’t any news about it”

“yet! Maybe the news will come soon? I’m so envy of the bride! She just got jackpot!!!”

“but you can see.. the bride is so beautiful with that dress.. i heard jessica designed specially just for this...”

“so?? It’s true that!! ahh.... i really can’t accept them,.. but they look so perfect with each other”

 

Jiyeon stopped eating, “wait.. are they talking about..”

Before jiyeon could finish her words, eunjung has already got up and walked to the gossip girl behind her. “i’m sorry miss, may i know what are you guys talking about?” she still asked with polite manner.

“oh.. yeah... we are talking about jessica instagram update” said one of the girl

“may i look at it?” asked eunjung and made the girl gave her phone to eunjung.

Eunjung took the phone and looked at the picture. She grabbed tightly the phone. She didn’t know why but she felt an anger in herself. Why she felt mad?? She shouldn’t felt this way.

“eunjung..” called jiyeon and made eunjung awake from her thought. “is it them?”

Eunjung nodded slowly and gave the phone to her. jiyeon saw it too. She would be totally a liar if she didn’t feel any jealous after saw that picture.   

“she just post 2 minutes ago.. do you mind if we took a visit in there?” asked eunjung calmy but actually inside, she was filling with anger.

“yeah.. i don’t in mood to eat too.. let’s go..” jiyeon gave back the phone “thank you miss”

Eunjung paid the bill and got out. She opened the door for jiyeon before started the machine and drove the car to Jessica’s blanc and eclare wedding store. They just need 10 minutes to arrive because it’s near their place and no traffic.

Eunjung and jiyeon walked out and head inside the store.

“annyeonghaseyo.. may i help you?”

Eunjung scanned the store, “is lee Qri still here?” she asked to the point

“ yeah.. she is with her bride in the fitting room” said the employee

“can you lead the way”

“i’m sorry.. you are..” asked the employee

Eunjung stayed silent, “ i’m her....”

“she is my friend..”

Eunjung and jiyeon turned their head to the voice.

“miss Qri” the bowed

Eunjung stared at Qri with an anger and qri could feel it but.. why?

Jiyeon gaze at hyomin with her sad eyes and hyomin tried to avoid it but she failed with jiyeon held her hand.

Hyomin felt like someone who get caught by her girlfriend because of cheating! But.. but ... she is not cheating and jiyeon wasn’t her girlfriend! So??

“wh..what are you doing in here?” asked hyomin. why am i stuttering???!!

Jiyeon asked back, “ can we talk?”

Hyomin looked at Qri and she replied with a smile which made jiyeon boiled in jealous more. Qri looked at eunjung, “ i think.. i need to have some talk with eunjung too..”

Eunjung walked to Qri “let’s talk...”