Present

if you...

(PRESENT)

 

 

Eunjung looked at Qri, “ are you planning to get married with hyomin?”

Qri could feel some jealous tone from eunjung, she really hoped eunjung did. “are you...jealous?”

Eunjung widened her eyes, “ No!! how could i!”

“then.. why are you care?”

“because we are going to get married!” she said again

“but.. it’s a secret married...” said Qri and wanted to know Eunjung reaction. She was happy to see this side of eunjung but she knew eunjung didn’t like her teasing “i was planning to ask you for testing the wedding dress today since my friend asked me to. But.. you have a date with jiyeon and i don’t want to disturb you... so... i ask hyomin to company me” Qri decided to explain the detail to eunjung.

“why you didn't tell me?”

Qri smiled, “ if i told you this morning, would you come with me?” she asked

Eunjung was silent.

“it’s okay... i won’t force you at all... i know and understand”

Eunjung felt more guilty. She shouldn’t feel this way, doesn’t she?

“since you are here.... do you want to try your wedding dress?” asked Qri again

Eunjung looked at her, “but... jiyeon is here”

Qri was silent.

“maybe next time” Qri smiled bitter.

Eunjung sighed, “no.. let’s try it now... i know jiyeon and hyomin will take a long time.. where is the dress room?”

Qri smiled, “this way... i have asked my friend to design privately for you”

“is it the same wedding dress that hyomin wore?” asked eunjung

Qri shook, “no.. i won’t let anyone touch that wedding dress”

Eunjung was shocked for the sudden confession.

“that wedding dress is the third choise.. the main choice i save just for you”

Eunjung blushed. her heart beat so fast. What just happened?? Did i blush??

 

Jessica came and looked at the girl beside Qri, “so.. this is eunjung?”

“annyeonghaseyo.. i’m jessica, Qri best friend and your wedding designer”

Eunjung smiled, “i’m eunjung.. nice to meet you jessica”

“you are a step late” teased jessica

“sorry?”

“so where is the main wedding dress?” asked Qri since she knew eunjung still felt awkward with jessica.

“you know, Qri won’t let anyone try it. she is really protected the main dress for you” said jessica and made eunjung felt...something..strange?

Eunjung looked at Qri but Qri looked away. Did she blush? Don’t tell me... she is shy?

Eunjung smiled and got in the dress room.


 

once the curtain is opened and Qri looked at Eunjung. she was frozen in her spot. Her eyes couldn’t get away from eunjung. she was too beautiful.

“hei.. say something” eunjung asked her

Qri smiled, “it’s...beautiful”

Eunjung smiled, “yeah... i think the same!”

Qri walked to her and kneeled in front of her which made eunjung shocked for her sudden action, “i’m so lucky to have you........even for a month...” she smiled but...something was missing in her eyes and eunjung could feel it. it was... sad??

“thank you?” eunjung answered awkward. She tried to forget the feeling. Oh no... i have jiyeon.... i shouldn’t feel a thing toward her...

Qri stood up, “ do you want to try the second dress or just choose this one?”

Eunjung shook her head, “ i think this is the best... what do you think?”

Qri agreed, “ same like you.. i think this is the best and suit you the most”

 

 

Eunjung exchanged her clothes back and walked to Qri who was sitting on the sofa.

“they haven’t come back?” she asked and got a nod from Qri.

“yeah.. i will call them..”

“No need... let them be” she said. “let’s...discuss our wedding...”

Qri smiled and felt excited, “okay.. em.. do you free tomorrow?” she asked “ i mean.. we need take a look of the location for the wedding.. if you are busy, i can..”

“i’m free” said Eunjung. “when?”

Qri smiled happily, “ 10 am, i will pick you up”

Eunjung nodded, “okay..” suddenly eunjung phone was ringing. “it’s jiyeon...” Qri nodded and let eunjung answered her call.

“okay... yeah... wait a minute... see you..”

Eunjung turned off her call, “i’m sorry.. i need to pick jiyeon.. is it okay if i left?”

Qri nodded, “you may leave..”

Eunjung smiled, “thank you.. so... see you tomorrow?”

Qri smiled and waved at her, “see you tomorrow”

 

 

--

 

Hyomin looked at jiyeon, “ so.. what do you want to talk about?”

“are you planning to get married with her?”

Hyomin nodded, “yeah..”

“are you crazy?!” jiyeon shouted and made the other looked at her

Hyomin sighed, “no.. i’m still normal”

Jiyeon fist her hand, “why her? what she has done to you? It’s not you at all!”

“because i love her” she lied

“you are lying! stop lying to me!” jiyeon shouted again

Hyomin held jiyeon’s hand “ we are in public jiyeon.. please calm your voice”

“then tell me the truth...”

“i have told you the truth.. what do you expect from me?” hyomin tried to answer her question calmly

Jiyeon bit her lips, “ i still can’t accept it”

“i’m sorry jiyeon... but.... i...don’t love you anymore... the one i love is..Qri... please accept her....please accept us...” hyomin begged her.

Jiyeon got up from her seat, “i’m sorry... i need sometime alone...”

Hyomin didn’t stop her but she let her go.

Jiyeon called eunjung and asked her to pick her up. once hyomin saw jiyeon got in eunjung car, she knew jiyeon was in a safe hand. “this is our fate...”

 

--

“can i stay with you today?” asked jiyeon

Eunjung looked at jiyeon, “okay...”

Jiyeon looked out of the window and let the music playing the car.

 

“you know.. you can tell me anything... i will listen and give you a hug.. i can lend you my shoulder”

 

Jiyeon cried. She really need that but...why she wishes hyomin could say that words to her?

 

Jiyeon finally understood

There were something even she forgot but her heart won’t.

That feeling

The one she love wasn’t Eunjung

She love hyomin

 

But.... she was too late..

 

 

--

 

Next morning...

9.30 AM

Qri was ready and she was in a very good mood.

 

“what made you so happy?” asked mrs Lee

Qri smiled, “ oh.. i and eunjung were going to Lee Island today... we want to see the preparation for our wedding”

Mrs Lee smiled, “ i’m so happy! Finally my daughter is getting married!”

“omma... “

“arasso..arraso... please bring her home, we can have a family dinner.. em.. how about tomorrow? Does she free?” asked mrs lee again

Qri smiled, “ i don’t know.. i will try to ask her today... i will call you if she is free”

Mrs Lee smiled, “okay... it’s almost 10am, you can’t make her wait!”

Qri looked at her watch, “yeah! I’m going, mom! Bye!!”

“bye!! Be careful!!!”

“i will!!!” she shouted back

 

Qri got in her car and drove to eunjung house, she arrived at 10:09. “i’m late for 9 minutes”

She got out from her car and walked to Eunjung’s apartment. She rang the bell and eunjung opened the door for her.

“hai!” Qri greeted her with smile.

“hai” greeted eunjung back.

Qri looked at eunjung from up to down, she knew that the girl in front of her just woke up.

“i’m...i’m sorry Qri.... but.. i can’t go with you today...”

Qri’s smile faded away, she wanted to ask the reason but she heard jiyeon’s voice who was calling eunjung. she just smiled and totally understood the reason. “it’s okay... maybe... next time”

Eunjung never felt this guilty before, “i’m sorry.. i should text you... i forgot... i’m...”

“it’s okay”Qri cut her. she had used to get reject from Eunjung. it’s not a new thing to her. “i should go before jiyeon see me... bye..” she smiled and walked away.

 

When she got in her car and locked the door, she was starting to hit her head on the wheel. “pabo..pabo..pabo... you shouldn’t hope too much...”

 

---

 

guysss...

i'm so happy right now....

omg...

i suddenly fall in love with dispatch!!!

the truth is finally out after 5 years! 

we wait too long and T-ara has suffered too much

honestly, i had been hate Hwayoung since 5 years ago

i know T-ara wasn't that bad and hwayoung is completely a "Snake" 

but instead of leaving bad comments in those twin snake instagrams, i think we should say something nicely to T-ara instgram or social media.

they deserve more attention and love from us, don't you agree?

why should we put too much attention on those twin snake? they don't worth it at all

and.... i'm so proud of hyomin... and ahreum...

i hope ahreum is okay.. since Allkpop is also a snake and trying to destroy her with a fake news.

so! Let's support T-ara and Ahreum!! FIGHTING!!!!!!!