change

if you...

FINALLYYYYY T-ARA IS COMEBACK!!!

"TIAMO"

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE D-DAY!!!

I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THEIR SHOWCASE... T.T

K-QUEENS ARE SO LUCKY....

THE TICKET IS TOO CHEAP... I HOPE THE ROOM IS FULL WITH QUEENS

ANYWAYS... HERE IS THE UPDATE,, HOPE IT'S STILL INTERESTING TO READ~

SEE YOU AT D-DAY~

 

 

Qri stepped toward her, “ are you planning to move out from your family?”

Hyomin was silent, so Qri took it as Yes

“i’m sorry hyomin.. i won’t give that to you..”

Hyomin looked at her, “ why?! You said you will give anything i want!”

“because they are your family, hyomin! i’m not going to break your relationship with your family!!”

Hyomin gazed, “ they are not my family..” then she continued her running.

Qri hissed and ran toward her, “ look hyomin.. i know they aren’t your blood family, but.. they take care of you until now! they love you!” hyomin didn’t answer “ i’m sorry if i make your life become worse but still.. you and jiyeon will never...”

Hyomin immediately cut her worlds, “ i know.. could you just shut up ? who are you? You are the person who tell me to forget this stupid feeling! And now, i find the way to make it happen! why don’t you agree with it? just buy me a house and we (hyomin and jiyeon) will never see each other. She will forget me and so do i. She will happy with eunjung and i won’t hurt myself..”

Qri sighed, “ and what about mr and mrs park.. they will hurt.. they have seen you as their daughter.. “  she grabbed hyomin shoulder, “ hyomin.. look at me..” hyomin looked at her eyes, “ i’m sorry..”

Hyomin felt so weak. Her heart was hurting.. she wanted to cry..and now.. she was crying in Qri’s embrace.

 

--

 

Jiyeon woke up and looked around, “ where is she..” she stood up and heard some chatting sound from down stair. She walked down and..

“oh! Jiyeon~ah.. are you awake?” asked mrs park

Jiyeon nodded and looked at the girl beside hyomin. what is she doing in here?

“annyeong.. jiyeon~ah..” greeted Qri but jiyeon didn’t answer back. Jiyeon looked at hyomin and tried to find some answer.

“this is hyomin’s girlfriend..” said Mr park

Jiyeon cut her, “ i know.. what is she doing in our house?” jiyeon asked coldly.

“Jiyeon!” said mrs park a bit high. “ i’m sorry , Qri.. jiyeon is a bit..”

Qri smiled, “ it’s okay, aunty...” Qri looked at her watch, “ i think it’s the time for me to go.. “

Hyomin got up, “  i will send her..”

“please come back again~” said mrs park

“i will” Qri smiled and excused herself.

Qri held hyomin hand and kissed her forehead in front of Park Family. “ see you..”

Hyomin was shocked for Qri sudden acted, “er...yeah.. see you...”

Qri smiled and got in her car.

 

Hyomin went back to the dining room, “ hyomin! how did you know Qri?” asked mr park

Hyomin smiled, “ we met by small accident.. i don’t know her that much..”

“if you did’t know her that much, then don’t date her!” jiyeon didn’t know why she felt so mad.

“jiyeon! she is Qri!! She is CEO of SAMSUNG! ! hyomin is so lucky to have her” said mrs park.

“yeah... she got a big fish, jiyeon~ah! We should be happy for her..” said mr park this time.

Jiyeon got up, “ I Just Don’t Like Her! and I Will Never Ever Accept Her!” she walked away.

Hyomin sighed and looked at their parent who completely shocked with jiyeon attitude. “ i will talk to her..”

Hyomin went to her room which is shared with jiyeon. “ mind to tell me why you are so angry with Qri?”

Jiyeon crossed her hand, “ eonnie! She is not a good girl! She must want to take some advantage from you! Don’t date her!”

Hyomin walked to jiyeon and cupped her face, “ look at me..”

Jiyeon slowly looked to hyomin eyes and....DIG DUG DIG DUG DIG DUG  her heart was beating so fast because of the sudden contact. She felt hyomin was so close to her. “she is not a bad girl...and she never take any advantage from me.. “

Jiyeon put her hand on hyomin waist and pulled her closer, “ then.. if you have to choose between me and that girl... who will you choose?”

Hyomin felt her world was stopping. She felt all the walls that she built to hide her feeling were crushing because of jiyeon simple stare. If she could pull jiyeon neck toward her and crushed their lips together, she will do it.

Jiyeon cupped hyomin face, “ you will choose me, right?” she asked with her puppy eyes.

Hyomin was blushing.

“eonni... “ jiyeon whispered

Hyomin nodded, “yeah..”

Jiyeon smiled, “ then.. break up with her, okay? please...??”

 

“JIYEON~AH!!! EUNJUNG IS HERE!!” shouted mrs park from dowstair.

 

Hyomin immediately pushed jiyeon away and walked out of the room.

Jiyeon smiled but her smile faded away, “what is this feeling?”

Hyomin walked down and saw eunjung, “hai hyo!” greeted eunjung sweetly.

Hyomin smiled awkward back, “hai jung..”

“Eunjung! do you know hyomin just introduce us to her girlfriend and guess who is she?” said mrs park excited

Eunjung smiled awkward and looked at hyomin, “ you has already brought it to meet your parent?” she asked

Hyomin nodded, “ i can’t stop her..”

“so you have known?” asked mrs park to eunjung.

Eunjung nodded, “ it’s Qri, right?”

Mrs park nodded, “ yepp!! I can’t believe hyomin will date someone like Qri.. she is really my type!”

Mr park cleared his throat, “eehheemm..”

“yeobo~ you don’t have to be jealous.. i just really like Qri.. she is so young but she could take all the business in her hand... not only that, i heard that she’s also very kind and she always donates her money for nursing home and orphanage, she is also beautiful.. who won’t accept her?” said mrs park and made hyomin laughed in her mind.

Eunjung just smiled, “ is she that perfect in public eyes?”

Mrs and mr park nodded, “ she is all over the media now, you don’t know it?”

Eunjung shook, “ i mean i know but not much..”

“and she is very caring..” said hyomin this time.

Eunjung nodded. Maybe.. i didn’t know her that well..

 

--

 

That night, eunjung decided to visit her father in the hospital. he looked so old and weak..

“omma..” she called her mother who was sleeping beside her father.

Mrs ham looked up, “oh! Eunjung! you come!”

Her mother immediately hugged her, “ how are you? Why you are here? Have you finished your study in US? Why you didn’t call me?”

Eunjung felt guilty, “i...i..i just want to make a small surprise..” she smiled “ why you didn’t tell me about appa condition?” asked eunjung back

“we don’t want to make you worry...” said mrs ham with her weak smile.

Eunjung suddenly felt so sad just by looking how her mom suddenly turn so old. “omma.. have you eaten yet?”

Mrs ham smiled, “ ne.. qri just buy me a dinner.. have you met her?”

Eunjung nodded, “yes.. omma.. about the marriage..”

Mrs ham nodded, “ i know what do you want to say, eunjung.. but.. could you think about it again?” mrs ham sighed, “ Qri.. she is really a good girl... she is the one who take care of me and your father.. not only that.. she also help our company.. if not her... our company was going bankrupt and we could become poor..”

“what actually happened?”

“ one of our factories is caught on fire.. all of the product that should be spread were burned. We lost so many money because of that. Your father even didn’t sleep for 3 days that’s why his heart disease relapsed” mrs ham sighed, “ i know eunjung.. you love jiyeon and i can’t stop your heart.. but... we own Qri so much...”

Eunjung looked down, “miahe...mianhe omma.... but.. i love jiyeon too much.. i can’t...i really can’t...”

 

--

 

“JIYEON!!! YOUR SISTER IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!” shouted kisum

Jiyeon got up, “mwoo????!!!” jiyeon immediately tidy up her book and got out from the class, “ BYE ALL!” she ran toward her sister and hugged her “eonnie!!!”

Hyomin was shocked, “yah! You scared me!”

Jiyeon laughed, “mian~ i just so happy!”

Hyomin frowned and pushed jiyeon head away with her pointed, “what make you so happy then?”

Jiyeon pouted and caress her forehead. “ i won’t tell you”

Hyomin widened her eyes, “yah! No secret between us, right?”

Jiyeon put out her lips, “ i won’t tell you~”

“park jiyeon!!”

Jiyeon laughed, “ do you really want to know?”

Hyomin nodded, “ just tell me”

Jiyeon smiled and moved closer, “ i’m so happy because.... you finally come to pick me up”

Hyomin smiled and patted her hair, “let’s buy some ice cream for my cutie little baby~”

Jiyeon smiled, “ so~ now i become eonnie’s cutie little baby?”

Hyomin blushed, “ no.. you are still dino”

“eooniiiee!!!”

Hyomin laughed, “ just kidding.. let’s go!”