Happy

if you...

Hyomin knew she just broke jiyeon heart. She should be happy right? she was free now.

“hyomin!”

Hyomin finally awake from her daydream. “sorry?”

“i call you more than 5 times, what’s wrong?” boram who is her boss but looked like 13 years old student

“em.. boss.. can i... go home early?”

Boram smiled, “ of course you can.. but... you need to tell me the reason”

Hyomin bit her lips.

“let me guess... is it about your sister?”

Hyomin looked at her, “yes... she didn’t go home yesterday.. i was a bit worry about her”

Boram nodded, “okay.. i take the reason..  you can go now”

Hyomin nodded, “ thank you boss”

 

Hyomin took her things and left the cafe as soon as possible. She immediately took a taxi and went to eunjung apartment. How she knew? Because jiyeon called her mother yesterday that she was going to stay overnight in eunjung house.

 

After the taxi stopped, hyomin paid the bill and got in the apartment. She rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door. When the door opened, she met her. “jiyeon~ah..”

Jiyeon was so shocked, “what are you doing in here?” she asked in her cold tone

“i’m picking you home”

Jiyeon fisted her hand, “ i don’t want to go home yet”

Hyomin sighed, “please?”

“who is that?” eunjung asked and looked at them “oh.. hyomin”

Hyomin smiled, “hai.. i’m picking jiyeon home, is it okay?”

“i can go home alone” said jiyeon

Hyomin held her hand, “omma asked me to pick you up.. so please come home with me..”

“i can send her home later, don’t worry” said eunjung.

Hyomin looked at jiyeon, “ you choose.. go with me or... her?”

Jiyeon shouldn’t feel this way. She shouldn’t.

“i’m sorry.... i think i should go home now” she said to eunjung.

Hyomin smiled.

Jiyeon took her things and stood beside hyomin.

“em.. jiyeon...” eunjung called her. “ i need to back to USA for a month..”

Jiyeon looked at her and frowned, “ when will you go? Why you tell me now?”

Eunjung hugged her in front of hyomin. “i’m planning to tell you today.. i’m sorry... forgive me okay?”

Jiyeon nodded, “ when?”

“today”

Jiyeon sighed, “ call me as soon as you arrive”

Eunjung smiled and kissed her in front of hyomin which made jiyeon and hyomin shocked but they couldn’t do anything. Eunjung looked at hyomin, “take care of my girlfriend”

Hyomin tried her best to smile and nodded.

Jiyeon suddenly felt so nervous, “em... you should prepare.. and..  i need to go home...”

Eunjung nodded and patted her head, “ take care”

Jiyeon nodded.

 

Hyomin called the taxi and let jiyeon got in first.

 

“hyo... “ eunjung called her. hyomin looked at her “i still keep your promise and your words”

 

Hyomin froze and looked at eunjung, “okay”

Hyomin got in the taxi and sighed.

Jiyeon looked at her, she wanted to talk but... she didn’t dare.

“have you eaten yet?” asked hyomin.

Jiyeon shook, “haven’t”

“ahjussi... can we go to Number Nine restaurant?” asked hyomin

“okay” answered the driver.

 

It was silent all the way. They were in their own mind.

 

“we are arrived”

Hyomin paid him and got out. She waited for jiyeon like a gentleman and got in together.

“what do you want to eat?” asked hyomin when they finally looked at the menu

“jajangmyeon....”

Hyomin nodded, “ please 2 plate of jajangmyeon and 2 orange juice”

The waiter went away and left them.

“so.. how is your night with eunjung?” asked hyomin

Jiyeon looked at her, “em... nothing happen between us” she tried to explain. But why she should explain. They were nothing more than SISTER and why hyomin acted like a GIRLFRIEND??

“really?? Why i felt like something happen between you and her? did she treat you good?”

Jiyeon chuckled, “ are you jealous?”

“yes.. i am” hyomin answered honestly.

Jiyeon looked at her, “ if i say.. you are the one that i love, will you believe it?”

Hyomin tried to read her mind, “ if you are really love me.. you shouldn’t break my heart at the pass”

“if i tell you, i have to do that because my mother asked me too, will you believe it?”

Hyomin chuckled, “ i will.... because that what i did in the pass... i tried to forget about you.. i let you with eunjung... but i still can’t kept my feeling to you... and i broke it.. at the end.. i choose you over them but you still broke it” Her tears fell down, “ if i asked you to be mine again, will you accept it?”

 

Jiyeon looked at hyomin, she wanted to wipe her tears but she also cried. Why they became sister? Why god played with their feeling?

 

“i’m sorry,.... here...your order”

 

Jiyeon and hyomin wiped their tears away. “thanks”

 

The waiter went away quickly.

 

“let’s eat” said hyomin and changed the topic. But jiyeon didn’t eat. She answered her.

“will you be mine, park hyomin?” asked jiyeon and made hyomin stopped eating. She looked at her. “i’m willing to lose everything i have now to be with you... if you want to leave this country,.. then let’s run away...”

 

Hyomin didn’t answer

 

“will you be mine?” asked jiyeon once again.

 

Hyomin nodded and leaned her head to kiss jiyeon. she cried.

 

 

---

 

Qri took of her black eye glass.

“miss lee...” mr park bowed to her.

Qri just arrived in Lee Island...alone... she looked at the garden which had been decorated for her wedding.

“you finally come!”

Qri smiled looked at her friend, “nana...”

Nana smiled fade away, “ where is your wife?”

Qri looked around, “ you are really the best.. this is just so beautiful”

Nana sighed, “ stop pretending... you look sad or can i say... pathetic?”

Qri stop walking. “ i think.... it’s myself” she turned her back, “ so?”

Nana went to her friend and hugged her, “ should i be your wife then?” she tried to joke and she did it.

Qri laughed, “i can’t.. you are too tall for me”

“YAH!” nana hit her

“EHEM!!!!”

 

Qri and nana stopped playing and looked at the sound. Qri widened her eyes and released her hand from nana, “eunjung?”

Eunjung was so mad. “ i think i disturb your time.. bye” she turned around and walked away.

Qri was so shocked, she immediately ran to eunjung, “hei..” she stried to call her while walking beside eunjung. but eunjung was too mad to answer her. Qri jaw dropped, “when did you come? I thought.. you can’t” but again eunjung didn’t answer and walked to the halipad area. “are you mad?” she decided to hold her hand.

 

Eunjung finally stopped and looked at Qri, “ why you follow me? what about that girl?”

Qri smiled, “ because you are my wife and that girl is nana.. she is just my friend”

Eunjung blushed when Qri said she was her wife. “she is too beautiful to be your friend”

Qri could feel a jealous tone in her voice, “ but.. the girl in front me is a thousand more beautiful”

Qri held her hand, “ i’m so happy you finally come... i thought you will never come..”

Eunjung heart was going to explode. She never felt so nervous before, even when she was with jiyeon, she never had this kind of feeling. She looked at Qri’s eyes, those eyes really so shining and made her heart beat faster. What is this feeling...