Rainy Day

Operation: Break the Casanova's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OMG Seohyun, i didn't know you can make him gawk at what you did" wanhee said

"Nice job Seohyun" yoona said

"Thanks. but wait a moment please!"

 

i run far away to them. the moment i found a chance, i followed Changwook

did i saw it right? is he angry? jealous?

goooossshhh i'm trembling! is it means, he's hiding feelings to me?? oh! i just hope.... hope... hope...

what if he confess to me now and tell his undying love for me? am i going to answer him already? or i'll let him court me first?

ofcourse, he should first court me and if it said 'court' he needs to walk in needleholes. well, he'll not be hard with me but with my 3 Brothers. hihihi

 

but where did my future boyfriend go?

 

"wow! you have a high guts to sing a song to Yonghwa ah. but infairness, it's cheesy!"

i stopped running

i forgot Yonghwa.

yeah right. i'm not allowed to have a boyfriend because of him. i should be really inlove to him right? to the point that i'm head over heels to him that's why i'm courting.

how about my lovelife? what if Changwook really likes me? what will i do if he confess to me? what lie will i tell while i look like shouting to the world that i really love Yonghwa?

haaayyy life! if only Yonghwa, know how to love, i should not be expriencing this.

why is there a person born in the world that is a player

 

i was walking going to the court and doubt if Changwook was there. i'm right, he's there but no girls surrounding him. he's playing alone.

 

i watched him threw a three point shot. this guy is really so handsome even tho he's sweating. even in any angle i look, i'm inlove to his goodlooking face. he looks like Rukawa of Slam Dumk. cool. handsome. heartthrob. and most of all, a kind and gentleman.

everygirls dream.

 

"C-Changwook!"

he turned to me

"oh, Seohyun!" he smile then run to me "why did you go here?"

"uuummm errrr are you okay?"

"yes. why did you ask?"

so, it's only my imagination what i saw earlier? he's not frowned? he's not jealous? or he's not ,who i saw? his doppleganger?

"n-nothing. i'll go first"

i turn my back to Changwook when he suddenly grab my hands. he looks so serious. the expression that i saw earlier.

"Seohyun, i don't want you to get hurt!"

"changwook..."

what did he said? he don't want me to hurt? because he love me? OHHH EM GEE!

he let go of my hands

oh not now pls.

 

"uhm. just a friendly advice. be careful from him!"

"ok thanks."

i left Changwook there.

just a friendly advice.

ok fine. he cares for me because i'm his friend. they said was right: expecting doesn't hurt too much,assuming does. i'm so assuming to think he likes me. who am i, compare to the girls around him.

a nerd who look like a lesbian.

in his mind maybe, i'm still that. even though, i'm beautiful already, he's still not noticing me. he doesn't even once said i'm beautiful tho.

while Yonghwa, appreciate it!

 

"look who's here!"

i look to the girls who's brows are raised. they surrounded me. hmm i feel like i'm in a korean drama and i'm the protagonist that maltreated by the antagonist who looks like a frog

 

"no please!" i said

"so Yonghwa likes weak girls now?" they all laugh. the other one held my face

"if not because of make-over, your face will not be like that geek! you think, yonghwa will notice you because of what you are doing?"

"let me go please?"

the all laugh again "ugly and coward!"

" i said let me go!" i pushed the girl that she fell in the floor. it's my turm to raise my brows

"so you feel,yonghwa will the one notice you? atleast, i got pretty when i make over, you? even what make over you do and even what thick make up you cover to your faces, you still look like a frog!"

"you-" the frog attack me. she almost slap me but i caught her hand and suddenly, i land my palm to her face. i saw the mark of my palm in her face.

"oops sorry. i'm just concern dear, your blush-on is not balance. i just balance it"

"how dare you!!!" it's so clear in her face,her eyes got big. so, she though they can maltreat me? that was a joke tho. i did drama a little to be like, i was really in a korean drama haha

"oh don't stare at me with big eyes, perhaps later, it will become permanent, you will look like a frog more"

"you're so annoying!!!" she will attack me again but i caught her first again and push her. she fly again,thanks to her friends, they caught her.

maybe, that's the function of her friends. a chapperone and a catcher?? hahaha

and she's so brave to attempt attacking me while she didn't even fight me back. cham! in 18 years of having a three brothers that only did was to wrestling me, ofcourse i will really be a Quarrelsome.

 

"you'll see.."

the frogs leave.

hayy! i'm bad when you're making me angry especially if i'm broken-hearted

 

"hahahaha you're so tiny but you're so strong. indeed, small but terrible"

i saw again the Handsome devil Jung Yonghwa leaning on the wall. so, he's watching us? cham! so gentleman, infairness. not even bother to help me. but well, i can do it myself with them

 

"you're there lately?"

"yep and i'm enjoying watching you. i thought, you will be pushed to the floor earlier!"

i glared at him "thank you for your concern!"

he put his arm on my shoulder "babes, did you miss me?"

"how will i'm going to miss you? while it's just almost 10mins we're not seeing each other?!"

"oh calm down. too highblood. do you really like me huh?"

oh yes right. i should be flirting to this monkey

"i really did mot miss you! how will i'm going to miss you while in any other men i will stare, your face was i'm seein?!" shizzz. what am i saying? i'm getting goosebumps

then i saw his brows raised as in really high. then suddenly, laugh so loud.

what's funny? is it corny? what kind of sense of humor this guy have?

"really, you're really so funny. you're different. even your punchline's are different HAHAHAHAHA!"

i punch him on the back of his head "OUCH! why did you punch me?"

"what i said is from the bottom of my heart then you will only laugh at me ?"

"sorry babes" he pouted and attempt to kiss me. i turn his face to the other side

"can you please stop calling me like that! what do you feel? we are together?"

"isn't it? i'm the one you're courting right? i'm going to decision if when we will be together. so, i'm answering you now,you're already my girlfriend. let's go to Motel!" he grab my hand and pull me

"WHAT MOTEL? YOU'RE SO ERT! and you're not my boyfriend yet!"

"the motel is jus a joke but being your boyfriend is not."

"in your face! later, when you already love me"

"is it needed?" ge stretched his arms then put his two hands at his head "let's go to the room babes"

he walked away

"uhhmmm Yonghwa!! am i beautiful?"

he stared at me then look at me head to toe "nope. you're not!"

"ha?"

"you're not even cute, you're not even pretty" he shook his head

"ok."

i walk fast. hmp he's did not also appreciate my make over. so annoying! maybe really because Changwook didn't said to me i'm beautiful cause i'm really not. here i am, too assuming! 

 

"babes!" i felt hands on my waist then pull me closer to him. he near his face to mine then touched my nose "if i say you're beautiful then i am comparing ypu to a sunset. if i say you are cute then i am comparing you to a dog and babes, the word pretty is not enough to describe you" he pull me closer to him then put his lips near to my ears then whispered gently "YOU.ARE.GORGEOUS'

i blush

 

[dismissal]

i'm here at the headquarters and look at myself in the mirror

 

Gorgeous.. gorgeous.. gorgeous

 

"hey!you're looking at yourself for few minutes already"

"tsk Wanhee you are so a moment breaker"

"oh, seohyun. i saw what you did earlier, nice one! infairness, the playboy gawk"

"not only gawk. he's also thrilled for sure"

"you are different Seohyun"

"ofcourse, that's my creation"

"what your creation? i just really chose the best"

we laughed. hay wanhee really inherent everything

"okay, i still have a class. i'll go first"

"nado, i'll go with you"

the other members also leave. i sat beside Wanhee and Yoona

"so Yoona! you shocked me! why are you close with this Yonghwa?"

"i told you, he's my ex!"

"eh? we are all ex here of Yonghwa. why didn't he even remember me?"

"and who would liked to remember you?"

"you're so mean!"

i suddenly thought "yes Yoona, i know Yonghwa is going cold to his ex's because according to him, he already get rid of them"

"corrected by! and to you, no signs of coldness? he though looks like happy seeing you and he don't want to be addressed that he's your ex. then you have too much know about him. what's really there with the two of you?"

"you know what, Hwang Kwang Hee, you asked too much, let's just say, i'm one of his ex's that he will not forget"

one of ex that he will not forget?

Wanhee said Yoona and Yonghwa are close. and it's obvious because Yoona knows too much about him

 

if they are close, means they are friends now. but as i know Yoona is the founder of this club and she's first planning the revenge to Yonghwa

 

WHY?

What did Yonghwa do that Yoona got angry?

 

now, i am very curious.

 

 

[next day]

 

step 3. Make him ask you on a date

 

uggghhh really, i'm having headache thinking! this step 3 is not easy huh? maybe if only this is "Ask him on a date" but no it should be "Make him ask you on a date". how will i do that? if the step 1 and 2 is easy,the next one is not already. and is it really followed by step 4? if i got failed, so i'll repeat again the 3 and 4!

so disgusting! i'm si excited to end this. who made this list? its so hard. can i throw the list and make my own way to fall for me?

 

"YAAAH!"

"OH !" i suddenly hide the list inside my bag. that was close! why is he like a mushroom that will suddenly come out

"oh why is your hand on your chin? do you miss me already?" he laughed "oh right. you will not miss me because in evey men you will look my face is what you are seeing!" and again, he laughed out loud

so he really remembered what i said? i'm having goosebumps when i remembered i said those.

 

"oh why can't you speak? you're admiring me that much"

okay, you are the winner in boastful award

"yes, you're so handsome Yonghwa. can you send me home later?"

he stare at me. ha! i got your style instead of Fighting back just ride on him.

"o-okay!" he turn his back and went to his seat

and i went to him then face him with so much smile.

"w-why?"

"why is your face like that? youre thrilled right?"

"no way! can you leave here already before i changed my mind?"

"cham! don't deny it already that you are inlove to me!"

"babes, i don't know how to love"

"you're going to swallow what you said"

i went back on my seat. i just hope he will love me soon for this to be easy

 

[dismissal]

"Babes, wait me in the North Gate. i just need to pass something in the club"

 

ughhh i'm gonna kill him if he wait me here in 5 minutes

 

Yonghwa is a member of Journalist Club. oh! even though he's a play boy, he know something to do in his life. i'm wondering why he took HRM course, while he can take Journalism or Mass Communication English Major? or any related to his hobbies, why HRM? where i'm also there?

 

hmmmm

here i am, waiting to the man i really hate.

then there's suddenly Covered my eye using hands from behind

"w-wait who's this? Yonghwa? aish i know that this is you! remove your hands and i'm going home"

"ouch! i'm jealous" i behaves to who spoke. he removed his hands from my eyes and there! i saw my Changwook oppa!

"c-changwook!"

shhiit he's so handsome! God, give me this man please. i promise to be kind, help do the chores and shower Tofu!

"uhhmm are you alone?"

"ahhh.. yes!"

yes, i'm alone and you're also alone. meaning we are both single. do you want to be in a relationship with me?

"oh good. let's go to the mall! i'm finding someone to eat together"

ohhhhh em gee! this is moment. i'm thrilled! he's asking me on a date, he's asking me on a date! is this really a date?

but yeah, i will solo my loves

"oka-"

"HYYYUUUUN!"

 

we turn to the person who called me and there's no other person call me Hyun

the Handsome devil

"let's go home"

crap! i forgot him.

"h-ha?!" Yonghwa put his arms on my shoulder

"babes, who is he? is he your friend babes? introduce me to him babes!"

so, he's really calling me BABES!

"uhhmm maybe next time. bye Seohyun!"

WAAAHHHH that was my moment but disappeared like a bubbles because of this devil

"yah! you know, i feel he likes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter