Smack and Other Sides

Operation: Break the Casanova's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SEOHYUN P.O.V]

 

"HAHAHAHA our work is effective! too bad, you didn't take a snap of Yonghwa's reaction."

"i never expected that someone can gawk him"

"so it means, we choose right"

 

we continued laughing. anyways, lately, i prevent laughing cause the expression in Yonghwa's face is so priceless

 

i saw Shinhye again in the corner room and busy writing. i went to her

 

"best, our step 1 is success"

"o-oh yes. right!" she avoided my gaze

is there any problem?

"bestㅡ"

"oh my, my next class is coming. i gotta go!"

she stormed out of the room. hmmm what's with her?

 

[YONGHWA P.O.V]

 

it's so annoying! really annoying! how dare she do that to me?! and she's so brave to say she wants a serious relationship with me?! In her dreams! what is she thinking, i will chase her?!

I'm addicted to her lips and i will learn to love her to just kiss her?! her dreams is so high huh!

 

though those lips are kissable

 

but no! even though her face is covered by make-up, it doesn't mean that i'm going to be head over heels to her. i'm really annoyed! especially for the entire day she didn't even leave her addicted smile in her face.

but wait~ why am i annoyed?! the game has just began. i really can play that girl, especially now that i know she has feelings for me. hahahaha. you mistaken a wrong person Seo Ju Hyun. you will see!

 

[dismissal time]

i directly went to Bar where Hyun is working. i know by 7pm,she will start singing. i went and sat on one of the stool, for later when Hyun started singing she will not see me.

 

a bartender went to me.

"good evening sir, I'm Lee Min Ho, your bartender for tonight"

he handed me a menu

"here's the menu sir"

i didn't accept because i know already what's inside, i'm a regular customer here! maybe, he's a new bartender here.

"i don't need the menu, just give me Tequila Sunrise"

ofcourse, i don't wanna get drunk because i have to do something so it should light only "and buffalo wings"

he repeated my order then leave me there. i looked at the clock, it's 6pm. one hour to go, i can already have my revenge Hyun.

 

[After 1 Hour]

as expected, by 7pm Hyun will start singing. she went up the platform while carrying her guitar

 

"Good Evening to our dear guests, i hope you are enjoying your dinner here. I am JuHyun and I am going to serenade all of you tonight. My first song is 'The Only Exception'"

she started to strum the guitar

 

i was watching her singing. if you'll see her, she look like an angel that is so innocent and not a plate shatter but in fact, not just a plate she can break but also my face she can break. amazona!

 

"You are the Only Exception......."

 

i get the boquet of roses that i bought earlier then i will hand it to her "that was very nice song Hyun"

 

she didn't get the boquet but instead she stare at me. oohh i could smell she's mad "It's SEO JU HYUN"

 

"ok then, i'll just call you Love" the guests screamed and laughed. this is my chance. i come close to her then stare at her eyes "you knew me as a Casanova, i never get serious with girls but darling i want you to know"

i come close my face more to her

"You are the only exception" they screamed more. i leaned forward to Hyun then i whisper in her ears "you think you're only great in d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter