The Haters and The Contract

Operation: Break the Casanova's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SEOHYUN P.O.V]

it's been two Weeks eversince i knew that Shinhye and Yonghwa are together. i already said many times to shinhye to break up with him but she didn't listen. my best friend is so stubborn. i tried talking to Yonghwa but i don't have a chance because he is always surrounded by his friends that has the same qualities.

 

but when shinhye and yonghwa's relationship passed 2 weeks,atleas i feel contented. because it is just only 4 days his long relationship right? maybe because their relationship took 2 weeks means he's serious to shinhye? and yonghwa and shinhye already changed theur status in Facebook. maybe The Jung Yong Hwa already found his true love

 

.. i hope ..

 

and because their relationship passed 2 weeks, i'm eating alone in cafeteria. that girl really, exchanged me to a boy. but she's blessing in disguise because i'm always eating lunch with changwook and going home.

but today is another lonely day for me. we will not eat together that's why i'm gonna eat alone.

 

as usual, i sat on our fave table. i'm in the middle of eating my lunch when someone caught my attention

in the far left of cafeteria, there's yonghwa, laughing boisterously with his friends wait i thought he's with shinhye today. yonghwa looked at my direction and he caught me staring at him. he winked ate me then continued laughing with his friends

 

EWWW I THINK I WANT TO VOMIT

 

after lunch, i went to comfort room to pee, when i enter the cubicle, i accidentally heard the convo of the two girls.

 

"i pity her, she's really crying her heart out. i think she's the worst who yonghwa made cry"

 

"yes, he break up with her in front of many people?! huh."

 

"I really thought yonghwa is serious with her. but not"

 

"infairness, she took 2weeks. but a playboy will always be a playboy. even the most popular girl on our school he made cry."

 

i cannot believe what i'm hearing. i suddenly felt my face heat. i went out the cubicle and faced the two girls.

 

"where is shinhye?"

 

"huh? and who are you?"

 

i grab her uniforms collar and said "I AM ASKING YOU WHERE IS SHINHYE?"

 

they jumped in shock and maybe got scared of me "i-in the gym"

 

i went to the gym and i saw shinhye seating on one of the bleachers

 

"shinhye-ah"

 

she turn to me and she was crying "what now? you will tell to me that i'm freaking stupid? you will tell that i got wrong decision? that i should've listened to you? you can say anything you want. because youre right."

 

i hugged her "its ok. he's not worth your tears"

 

she hugged me back. "seohyun-ah i just love now but what? two weeks and it already ended. i got played. ofcourse, iam quite popular and he has a pride. he just showed in the school that he can play and made Park Shin Hye cry! he's amazing. he got what he wants"

 

i'm shaking in anger. i want to kill that Jung Yong Hwa right now. i stood up

 

"don't worry,i'll make sure that he will not be lighted by the sun"

 

"ya! ya! don't. handsome nowadays are already endangered species and you will kill one."

 

i turned to who was talking and i saw a girl and a gay walking towards us.

 

"and who are you?"

 

"hello!" the girl went to us. "i'm Yoona and that's Kwanghee" she pointed to the gay she was with.

 

"ewww don't call me that! no! ewww! yuck" he look at us "just call me Wanhee"

 

i raised my brow to them "so, who are you?"

 

"ahhh. ofcourse,our radar felt that, that handsome devil Yonghwa made her cry. so we run here"

 

i went to them "if youre here to chitchat, sorry but you will not get anything. so if i were you, just leave. and if you'll excuse,i have to kill someone"

 

i grab shinhye's hand "let's go bes"

 

"actually, we're here to help"

 

we stopped.

 

"h-ha!?"

 

"you'll know if you come with us"

 

they drag us in a room that they called 'Head Quarters'. inside the room, there's maybe ten girls.

 

"oh, our club's new member?"

 

"club?"

 

"yep. we're the 'Haters Of Jung Yong Hwa' Club"

 

what? haters of jung yong hwa? is there a kind of club? i have no idea. i should've join before

 

"we are all hurt and made that man cry. welcome to all girls who have hurt by him in our club"

 

"even him?" i pointed to that gay Wanhee is the name

 

"ofcourse sis. he really broke my heart into pieces"

 

i goosebumps. that guy really. even gay he will hurt. 

 

"don't assume Wanhee. he just ask you to teach him in assignment. youre so ambitious"

 

"excuse me. he gave me sign that he loves me. but he hurt me"

 

"ok enough! please don't fight infront of our visitors"

 

she looked at us 

 

 "anyways, i'm the president of this club and you are welcome to join. our purpose is to help each other mostly to the new member that encountered a heartbreak because of him. and maybe if haters of yonghwa got many rathr than admirer, it'll be easy for us to remove his crown being the Ultimate Heartbreaker of this school. he will be just an ordinary student"

 

she gave us a paper

 

"you can list your name here if you want to join"

 

"ha? sorry we don't have time to be bitter. it's ok if i'll just punch him in his face to be broken instead of joining here"

 

i will just leave but shinhye stopped me

 

"wait seohyun-ah" she get the pen then wrote her name in the paper

 

"shinhye why did you wrote your name?"

 

"well, we all here got hurt by yonghwa. we all know how it feels and maybe they can help me to get over him"

 

"and to have a revenge"

 

" so you,join here also. because we all hurt by yonghwa"

 

i stopped to what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter