The Casanova

Operation: Break the Casanova's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"give me that damn notebook! and i'll sign it"

"wait are you serious?"

"I AM DEAD SERIOUS!!!"

"remember that if you once signed it, there is NO turning back"

"yes! i DO remember!" 

 

GRRRRR I'M GONNA SHOW THAT JUNG YONG HWA! I'M GONNA BREAK HIS HEART!

 

They handed me the notebook where the 10 steps and the only one rule are written inside, along with the pen.

 

i signed the contract.

 

*flashback 2 weeks ago

 

I was about to enter our classroom when a girl bump on me

"watch your steps!" she shouted at me

i should be the one saying that tho. i thought

i stare at her and she's ready to attack me when i notice she's crying. she turn her back on me and run away

 

aaaiiisshh... here we go again

 

i enter the classroom and at the corner of our room, there's a dazzling guy who circled around with girls.

 

"That girl should consider herself lucky! atleast she took one day with you before you broke up with her!"

 

"correct sis! she shouldn't be crying like that"

 

"girls girls, kindly understand her, i think i really hurt her but anyways, i'm looking for a new girlfriend"

 

a girl cling on his arm and said "i can be your next girlfriend honey"

 

"sure dear" he lean on that girl and start kissing her

 

talking about PDA

 

afterawhile, she stopped kissing her

"let's break up!"

"huh? why?!"

"youre a very lousy kisser."

"that's a record breaking! you took long for only 15seconds"

 

the girls laugh...

 

 

 

 

 

what a jerk!

 

that guy is Jung Yong Hwa. the man who's all girls are head over heels to him but he never took long in a relationship in less than one week. his long relationship was within four days only. but still many girls want to be her girlfriend. if why? i have no freaking idea!

 

anyways, i don't care what he's doing because i'm never affected. we have our different life. though since high school, i'm his classmate but i never talk to him. he also never talk to me.maybe he doesn't feel me because he knows, i'm not crazy to him unlike the other girls here. he never dare to seduce me in return. maybe in the first place he knows that it will not affect on me and i'm not that kind of girl he will like.

 

let's see, my physical appearance is already failed to him tho. i have a long hair but i always tied it. my uniform is bigger and longer that my usual size. instead of leather shoes with heels, i'm using sneakers. i am wearing glasses. and the fact that i have four older brothers and i'm only one girl. i am 19yrs old that never had a boyfriend. if why? just read my description above and that's the answer.

 

but ofcourse,i'm still a girl ans i have a crush! he's a tourism student here and also a member of basketball team. he's name is Ji Chang Wook. the first time i saw him was when i went to my bestfriend Shinhye to audition for the school's cheering squad. it was like i saw a Prince for the first time. while i'm watching and very busy to cheer for shinhye, he went to me and sat with me.

 

love at first sight happened to me. and his smile is already a heart attack for me Actually, shinhye and him are blockmates that's why i became friends with him. And if ever i'm going to have a boyfriend, i want like him unlike that Jung Yong Hwa.

 

while i'm day dreaming to Changwook, i sat in my chair in classroom then i took out my PSP and start playing Teken while my earphones on and volumed it up.

 

but on the otherside of my loud music, i can still hear them flirt,i mean my classmate girls and The Jung Yong Hwa. Good thing our professor came in.

 

oh by the way, i'm an H.R.M (Hotel & Restaurant Management) Student. it's unbelievable right? i look like a lesbian nerd but i'm joining the field of Hospitality Management. actually, i do love cooking and i'm planning to take a second course after i graduate, which is Culinary Arts but now HRM first, because our pocket still can't afford Culinary.

 

After 3 Subjects, it's our break time. i went to cafeteria to meet my bestfriend, Shinhye. As usual, she's circled around with the boys. Shinhye is quite popular in our school. aside of her beauty, she's intelligent and kind hearted. and also a member of Cheering Squad. we are so opposite but still there's many things that we can agree to each other. that's why i really really love my be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter