Revelations & Tears

Operation: Break the Casanova's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOOOOOOONAAAA!!!!!"

someone suddenly went to me and surrounded the arms to my neck while jumping

"H-Hwang Kwang Hee!! What the!! I can't breathe"
"I miss you so much girl!! I thought you're already six feet underground!! I'm so happy you're still alive!! Huhuhuhu"

I removed Wanhee's arms to my neck "you react much, like i went to attack in a bloody war!! Mom just invite me for a vacation in hongkong~ she wants to see Mickey Mouse"

"Aish because girl, you didn't even communicate to me"

"Why? You miss me? Ya! Maybe you're just pretending to be a gay but the truth is you're inlove to me"

"Oh girl, never! How can i like you, when my beauty is higher than yours" then he rolled his eyes

I just laughed at him. Okay i'll give it to you this time.

"Hey, wanhee, i have something to tell you"
"Oh what is it? Is it about..." He suddenly covered his mouth "waahh don't tell me...?! Wwaaahhhh O_O"

I poked him

"Ouch!! Why did you poked me? My brain cells uggh"
"You're over reacting again.. Not about that.. It's about.... Me and Jonghyun"

I can see the wide smile on Wanhee's face
"Ayyyiiee what is it about you and him huh?"
"W-We're together"

"WWWAAAHHHH?!!! Y-you're Together already?? Ohmygosh ohmygosh! I'm thrilling.. Waaaahhh since when?!"
"Before i left"

"Really Ohmygosh! You're weeks already but you didn't even informed me!! I'm so sad"
"But , you know what, i feel to regret already.. Because of Seohyㅡ"
"No!! What regret?? You need to be happy too! Andㅡ"


"YYOOOOONNAAAA!!"

we almost jumped in our seat when we saw Seohyun entered the headquarters

"S-Seohyun!!"

"yoona!" She dropped a notebook on the table and said "I'm quitting!!"

"Huh? But why??"

"I can't hurt him anymore!!! Whatever your reasons are, i'll quit"

"Seohyun, you don't know what you're doing, i swear!" Wanhee said to Seohyun

"YES! Because you don't tell me!!"

Wanhee and I, kept silent
I knew it, this day will come.

"Okay!" I took a deep breathe "i will tell you everything. But afterwards you need to decide if you will continue or not"

 

 

"I will tell you everything but afterwards you need to decide if you will still continue or not"

I look at Yoona's eyes and i don't know, i suddenly felt nervous
I went here with all my strength to what i want. But why like this?? Why i'm nervous?

But i need to know it all

"Y-yes. Tell me everything Yoona, i need to know"

She took a deep breathe again "Seohyun, did Yonghwa already told you the reason why he became playboy?"

"H-huh? Reason?"

"He's 7 years old when his Mom left him and went with another man"
"Huh? But Yonghwa said that his Mom was already dead"


"Seohyun! Yonghwa's really angry at his Mom, so much. Since she left them, his dad didn't do anything but to take home a woman to their house. Yonghwa saw with his two eyes what his dad are doing to the women, he's taking home. He still doesn't understand things like that , that time,that's why he's really scared. But even if how loud was his sobbed, no one's coming to him to stopped him from crying, to comfort him. He grew up, without care of his parents, that's why he's far to his dad too.  He grew up, with so much anger to every woman inside his heart"

I suddenly sat to the chair infront Yoona. My heart hurts
I didn't know, Yonghwa has this kind of experience. The smile on his face, looks like he's always happy. But still, behind those bright smile is painful past

"Where is Yonghwa's Mom?"

Yoona suddenly avoid her eyes to mine "h-his mom? I-i don't know. I don't have news"

Yonghwa's Mom. So she's the reason why he became like that. I felt an anger to her so sudden. SHE'S SUCH AN IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT. After going with another man, he didn't even tried to see her son if still alive?! There still a parent living like that in this world??

And me? I'll do that to him too. Left him and Hurt him more.

I can't handle this anymore TT____TT

"Yoona, you know he has that kind of past but why are you doing this to Him? Why do you have to add more pain to his feeling?"

"Yonghwa's life is in danger Seohyun"

"Huh? What do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter