Evil Plan

Operation: Break the Casanova's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At exactly 6pm, i'm already at starbucks near Shinhye's Bar. I lied to my dad. I said i have to go to my friend's birthday, it's her 18th and i'm one of the 18th candles. Good thing they agreed. My oppa did attempt to send me there but i insist. Why is It so hard to be the maknae and a one and only girl.

 

When i arrived at our meeting place, Yonghwa is already there waiting. He's so cool in his coat tonight. well, It's my first time seeing Yonghwa that looks 'respectable' in his outfit that so handsome. 

 

"babes, if you don't stop staring at me like that, i might melt you know" he laughed

I rolled my eyes "i'm not staring at you" 

"then who are you staring at?" he laughed more. He's so boastful right? Thankfully he's hot tonight or else he's dead to me

"aren't we going now? Let's go!"

 

He just laughed at me then lead me to his car. Okay this is it. Meet the parents. Oh my gee

 

I'm so nervous here. And why do i have to fix myself? What occasion? Where will we meet them? Maybe in a fine dining restaurant so i have to dress semi-formal? But why meet the parents already? We're not yet together? Still in courting mode.

 

But i think this is okay too, so all of this will end already. I have evil plan tonight. I'll do everything to make Yonghwa's parents turn-off or disappoint to me and if that happens, they will against our "relationship". Then i'll pretend to be tired in our situation and in the end yonghwa will get tired of me too then his feelings will be gone slowly. And i will tell to Yoona that they are EPIC FAIL for choosing me ,so they have no choice but to change me.

And i'm free atlast BWAAAAHAHAAHAA

 

my idea is so bad right? Cause i'm so desperate to end this

 

"babes we're here" yonghwa park his car infront of a big house

"where are we? Who's house is this?"

"our house"

My widened "THIS IS YOURS?"

 

Okay calmdown, i know they are rich but i didn't expect their house is this Big. I mean, why is he renting a condo that is so small, while their house is so grande. This is also near from school and he has a car, aish this man is really different. Is he alien? 

 

Yonghwa get down from the car and open the passenger door for me then he held my hand. That was when i realize, theres many people inside. Looks like i'm not the only visitor. I thought it's only meet the parents? But Why it looks like meet the parents and relatives?

 

"what's the occasion?"

"engagement party of my dad and my soon-to-be mom"

"oh i see"

 

Hmmmm what happen to his real mom? But i hope his second mom will be as kind as mama anne

I suddenly stopped thinking. Wait a minute. If this is an engagement party, means not just meet the parents and relatives, but also meet the clam and meet the friends too? O___________O how's my evio plan?? Don't tell me i need to embarass myself infront of these people?!

Eeerrr i think it's okay atleast not only Yonghwa's parents will disappoint but also his father's friends and relatives. This will be like our me-and-you-against-the-world drama!

 

"oh here's my dad. Let's go babes. I will introduce you" he pulled me going to his dad

"Hyun, this is my dad. Jung Woo Sung and she is Park Soo Ae, my future mom. Dad, Imo, this is Hyun, my soon-to-be-girlfriend"

 

I shocked to what he said. Soon-to-be-girlfrend really?

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Seo Ju Hyun imnida" i bowed

"so you are the one! I should thank you. Because of you, our wedding will really happen" his dad told me while smiling

"aishh dad"

"oh it's miracle you called me Dad tonight? Wow love really can change everything" his dad smiled widely while Yonghwa is blushing

His dad suddenly look at me and i got nervous because he had serious expression in his face while staring at me

 

Like he was reading my mind

 

"ya dad, my soon-to-be-girlfriend might melt! Don't stare at her like that dirty old man!" yonghwa shout at him

His dad suddenly laughed "you're now returning to your attitude son" he looked at me

"actually, i just notice that Juhyun has look a like. Someone i know for a long time. You really looks like her"

"jashik, my babes beauty is exotic. It's impossible she has look a like other than her family"

I simply hit yonghwa's arms

 

His dad laughed again "maybe you are really her relative? Do you want to know who is she?"

I nod "who?"

 

"that person is a very special friend of mine......" he look at me in the eye "...... Who became my worst enemy"

 

I can't speak to what he said. I suddenly felt nervous

 

I don't know, he said just look a like but why i felt scared to him?

Ugghh i'm nervous

 

He laughed again "just kidding!! So see you around. Son, introduce her to our relatives huh?"

"sure crazy old man"

I felt relieve

Er

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter