First Conversation

Operation: Break the Casanova's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        NOTE: THIS IS YONGHWA's P.O.V on the 2ND CHAPTER

---

[YONGHWA P.O.V]

 

"so is it true? that you break the heart of the most popular girl in our university? i salute you"

 

"you know what darling, instead of minding other people's business,let's just continue what we're doing"

 

i kissed her again. she's Lizzy, my new girlfriend but later we're break already. i don't want a girlfriend who talk about a lot of my life.

 

since i break-up with Shinhye infront of many people 2weeks ago, there's no any other topic than that. well actually, i didn't mean to use her to show them that any girl, will i get and made cry. aish! i can really show them that even, if i can't be Shinhye's boyfriend tho. first of all, in my good looking face, who will never fall? and one thing, there's no one can undergo my seduction powers

 

except Her

 

she's been my classmate since highschool but she never show any interest on me. she's weird. because she's not interested to me, i got interested to her. i tried searching for her background which is so easy in many girls i made out who is so talkative. i found out that when she was still young,her mother died because of cancer, but now she has a stepmom, which is the second wife of her dad. she has a 3 older brother and she's the youngest and only girl. she's part-timing job in Shinhye's bar. she's singing there everyweekend. because i got curious one time if what her voice be like, i went there to eat and heard her voice. she has a beautiful voice. like an angel is singing.

 but she's really weird.i heard her brothers are good looking.they said,one of them is a model. but ofcourse, i know i'm more handsome. anyways, if their family's blood is beautiful then she should be beautiful too but i can see that she's really look like a nerd and lesbian. maybe if she will fix herself, her beauty will shine.

 

am i mean in describing her? not really. but i admit, she's the girl who hurt my pride.because everytime i will see her, she look like shouting to the whole world that not every girl, i can seduce. because she never showed me affection.she ruin my image as a casanova. and everytime i see her, i really want to talk with her and flirt with her but i'm losing strength. why is that? is she has a power that can lose strength?

 

 wait~ are you thinking that i'm inlove with her? excuse me, my type of girl is beautiful, y and i prefer bad girls. that's why i broke up with that nerd lesbian's bestfriend. evryone thought that i already found a serious relationship because we took 2 weeks. well actually, that should be 3 days only but she don't want to break up with me so idon't have a choice but to broke up with her in many people.

 

i was back to reality when i felt a hands that ing my polo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter