Chapter 21

Silent Sacrifice

That night, when we got back from dinner. I straight away took a shower and was about to get to bed.

Taecyeon suddenly called out to me. "Min, what's this?"

He took out something from a bag. I recognized then it was the bunny costume.

"What is this?" He asked again.

"The outfit I am supposed to wear on Nichkhun's Birthday," I replied.

“You mean they want you to wear this in public? He asked. I nodded.

"What are they thinking... Then he suddenly flashes a smile at me.

"Can you try putting it on and dance for me again?"he asked "Mmmm... it's too y... " I refused

"Can't you do it just this once? " He insisted. "You are such a ..."

I changed into the costume that looks like a swimsuit except it is glittering black and it has a white bow in front. It is and had a furry white tail at the back. I wore a bunny ear headband as well.

As I walk out from my room. Taecyeon is already staring at me. "Wow!" That is all I heard from him.

I moved towards to where he stands and I try dancing ily in front of him. I hold his hand and twirl around then I lean my back against him as he circles my waist. I turned to face him again then pushed him down on the couch. I sat down on his lap and run my hands through his hair and hold his cheeks as I rubbed the tip of my nose against his. He was about to kiss me and I quickly press my finger on his lips. He then bit my finger.

"Ahhh..." I was shocked and pouted my lips. "Show is over" I whisper into his ear and get up. I was about to walk into my room to change. when Taecyeon suddenly calls me back.

"Wait… Cutie Bunny. I turn back to face him again. "Can you turn around?" He requests.

I obediently do as told. He moved closely behind me as I can feel his warmth. I turn my head to see what is he doing, he was stooping down as he looked down at my back.

"Oh Baby, you had a long scar here." He sighed as he touches the scar. I felt a little shiver at his touch. I turned around to face him.

"It's okay, I don't regret getting that scar." I comfort him. I brushed his scar on his left arm with my finger.

"You have a scar too. It is much more visible than mine."

"Mine was caused by accident, but yours were caused by a heroic act." He sighed again as he said that. "But please don't do that again. You have saved me a few times. Can't you let me be your hero for just once?"

"You are my hero, Oppa" I whispered "You will always be my hero. You came when I was left alone. You were there when I was sad. And you took care of me when I was wounded.

"He was my cheek as I was speaking. He then cupped my cheeks and closed the gap, he kissed my forehead my nose and down to my lips. I slowly take in trying to catch up with my breath as I am responding to him as best as I can.

"Baby, remember I love you no matter what whether you are Timid Mouse, y Kitty or Cutie Bunny here." He said as he grazes my ear making me chills as I felt goose bumps over my skin again.

"Even when I am a Fatty Hippo?" I laughed as I asked jokingly.

"Of course. But if you really become Fatty Hippo, I will make sure you work out every day" He faces me and smiles as he pinches my nose.

"Ohh... and I like it when you call me Oppa earlier." "Really? Not darling?" He leaned back over the couch "No! Call me Oppa." He said.

"Okay... Oppa! So what are you calling me?" I asked. "Mmm... Of course, it’s Timid Mouse!" I pouted my lips at him.

"No? Sweetie?" "No!" I shouted. He chuckled. "Honey? Baby?" I felt goose bumps as he called me that and shook my head.

"Better don't call me anything," I said rubbing off the goosebumps on my arms.

"Okay, Baby." He chuckled. He pecks me on my forehead.

"Do you love me? I never hear you say you love me before." "I was just shy." I stare down as I replied. "I love you...Oppa." I whispered into his ear as I pulled him down and press my lips to his. I was holding him tightly as he gently caressing my . As our kiss became more passionate, he suddenly carried me up and was advancing to his room. I quickly pulled away from the kiss.

"Taec..." I whispered. He was already putting me down on his bed. "Mmmm...What?" He asked as I shook my head. "Huh?" He looks at me with questioning eyes. I curl myself up and slide away as I shook my head again. "Ummm... okay... sorry..." He slumped down on the edge of the bed. "Wonder how long I need to wait now." He mumbled. I was smiling as I watched his disappointing expression. "Sorry, Oppa." I apologized. "Just give me a little more time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One final chapter to go ... will be published in a few hours ... still need to edit.... thank you for waiting.