Chapter 13

Silent Sacrifice

I moved back to the apartment after a few days. The place has become a bit dusty so I cleaned up the house before cooking dinner as Taecyeon would be coming tonight.

He showed up just in time as I finished cooking. He then starts walking around the whole house looking all over the place as if he is doing an inspection.

"Come let's eat," I call out to him. We sat across each other at the dining table. He then scooped up some food and tried to feed it to me. I felt shy and shook my head.

"Oh come on, are you still shy around me?" He tried again and I swallowed it up. "Good girl! Can I have some too? He leaned forward as he speaks and opening his mouth waiting for me to feed him. So I did just that. He smiled as he tastes the food.

After dinner, we adjourned to the living room and rest on the couch.

"So when can you start working?" He asked as he drapes his arm around my shoulder.

"I have quit my job," I said and slip away to take a piece of paper from my file, and gave it to him. Here is my schedule." "You seem eager to start." He said as he studies the schedule.

"I just feel that I am indebted to you."

"No, you don't. So I see that you can work tomorrow afternoon. I will call you then."

We are on the way to a photo shoot the next day, and I feel very nervous.

"Please tell me what I should be doing?" I asked "You just have to do what I tell you to do," he said and he gave me a backpack.

"Carry this bag for me. There are things that I will ask you to take from it."

As soon as we walked into the fashion magazine venue, he was greeted and brought to be made up and his hair being styled.

s were there preparing themselves already. The staff was all busy moving here and there as they helped them with their outfit.

I was standing at a corner unsure of what to do and fell into my usual silent mode. I felt that I wasn't really needed there as he was well taken care of.

After his individual photo shoot, he had to get changed again.

Chansung was waiting for his turn as he walked to my side. "Hey, Min, what are you doing here?" "Work" I reply briefly.

"Huh? What work?" He asked again. 

"Assistant" I answer in a single word again. Chansung scratches his head still looking puzzled.

Taecyeon then finally gesture me to go over to him. He was sitting down getting his hair done and makeup retouched.

"Can you massage my neck here?" I quickly do as he said and I circle my thumbs on his neck.

"Wahh... Taec... since when she became your assistant?" Junho said as he is sitting next to him. Taecyeon ignored him.

"Mmm... that's nice." He murmured while closing his eyes.

"I think he just wants to make us jealous," Minjun said.

Nichkhun came over and shake his head. "Hey, Taec, this is no way to treat a lady, are you trying to keep her by your side 24/7."

"Wish I could." Taecyeon chuckled. Wooyoung came and grabbed Nichkhun's shoulder while looking at the both of us and said "Hyung, no wonder you are more energetic today."

All laughed out including the staff beside him. I become shy and step backwards.

"Min... can you massage me too." Junho chuckled. I thought for a while then I start massaging Junho. I was squeezing his shoulders and suddenly Taecyeon pulled me back by grabbing my hand."Yah... Junho...don't disturb her."

"There are some snack bars in the bag, can you take two for me." Taecyeon requests still holding my hand.

I then pulled away from him as I search in the bag, taking out the snack bars and give it to him. "Open for me please." I unwrap and give it to him again.

"You eat the other one." I realize he might need a wipe, and I look into his bag and found a pack of tissue and I pull one out to give him again as he finished eating. He just points to his mouth, so I wipe for him.

I finally understand what my job is. When he goes to another round of photo taking, I then eat the snack bar.

When the photo shoots ended, I got a bottle of mineral water from the staff and gave it to him. I automatically took out a face towel and wipe away his sweat from his face.

"Ohh... Timid Mouse, you really catch on fast." He chuckles.

"Need massage?" I asked as we get into his manager's car as the other members are taking another car.

"Sure." I made his back turn to me as I massage him. After massaging for some time, he held my hand and reversed his role and start massaging me. "It's after work hours, you can stop now."

I quickly lean back on the seat. "It's okay," I reply. Taecyeon shook his head. "You are still so shy with me." He said as he pats my head.

That is the start of me following him everywhere during my free time.

Today, there is an outdoor event, where are a lot of singers performing as well. I am a lot more prepared this time. I followed the 2PM members around being at Taecyeon's side.

I was carrying two bags this time as I have made some herbal tea and kimbap.

As they are waiting for their turn to perform, I took out one tumbler for Taecyeon and pass the other one to Minjun.

"Sorry, guys you have to share. " I said

"Ah... Min...thanks." Nichkhun said as he took the tumbler from MinJun's hand and took a sip.

"Lucky Taecyeon, any food?" Junho asked.

"Yes." I took out the container for them. "Share". I ordered, "Wow, I was just joking, but thanks." Junho replied.

Then I took out another container and open it up, taking one piece and feed to Taecyeon. He was surprised but he ate it. "Mmmm... It's delicious."

Chansung was looking on "Hey, feed me too." He requested "Get your own special assistant." Wooyoung chuckled.

They were then told to get ready to go on stage next. So I watched them from the side of the stage. It was really an amazing performance and it is my first time going to concert such as this. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am not very sure but I think they don't have a personal assistant right? As they have their manager... but still I hope this works.