Chapter 17

Silent Sacrifice

Even when Taecyeon had said that he will make an effort to meet more but we still scarcely see each other.

And even if we did go out, he had become aware of his surrounding and would distant from me whenever we walk together.

I really felt uncomfortable since we have to be careful whenever we go out plus we have walk a bit far apart. Eventually, I found myself making excuses whenever he asks me out even though I wanted to see him so badly. After a few trials as if he knows I would refuse he didn't ask me.

Once in a while,  he would come to my place but I still I feel that we are slowly drifting apart. I guess it is hard since this is my first relationship and going out with an idol makes it even harder. I am really clueless.

One day, Nichkhun had actually called me as s wanted to meet up with me.

So here we are all in the living room now.

"So how are you?" Wooyoung asked.

"Busy with studies but I am fine," I replied.

"Are things okay with Taec and you?" Minjun asked next.

"Okay. We are okay." I am blushing a bit now as they were watching me.

"Taec said so too. But we never saw you with him anymore. So we just want to make sure." Nichkhun spoke up next.

"Is this why you guys came to see me?" I asked.

"There is something else that we want to ask you but why do you never come out and hang with us anymore?" Minjun asked again.

"Going out with you guys in public is not that much fun. Taec will always distance himself from me."

"Hmm... he is not ready to date openly, that's all" Junho explained

"I understand. That's why we just meet at my place. "

"But are you sure there is nothing wrong with you two?" Chansung asked again in concern

"Yes," I replied in short as I nodded.

"Taec seems to be a little down lately," Wooyoung said.

"And grumpy. " Nichkhun said as he chuckled.

"Hmmm? Really?" I asked eyes widened then I giggled at that thought.

"Ahh... we are here to help you and we have a task for you that required you to go out...."

 

It is Nichkhun's birthday today. The members had all agreed that they will take care of dinner but they have given a difficult task for me.

I was reluctant but they practically forced me. They even gave me an outfit. It is a y bunny costume. "

"Guys, I can't wear this in front of you all and definitely not in public places," I said blushing.

"Aigoo, we shouldn't embarrass Min, it's all Chansung's idea ," Junho said

"Aish... Hyung you all agreed to it unanimously. They all laughed.

"Okay, okay. we have an alternative plan. We will get you a dress as we never seen you wearing one before, let's shop for it now. And this bunny is for you. Just keep it." Minjun said.

So here I am feeling a little shy as I am wearing a blue tube dress under my jacket. It was a freezing cold night, and I can't believe I agreed to be tortured like this.

I was waiting in the apartment for s to fetch me after their schedule since Taecyeon actually doesn't know I will be going out.

I was surprised when only Junho appeared at my doorstep. He then  explained that the JYPE staff had a mini surprise celebration for Nichkhun.

So Junho and I went to the restaurant first. They finally came after an hour of waiting.

"Ready, Min?" Junho asked. I nodded my head and sweetly move to Nichkhun's side and greeted him "Khunnieee! Happy Birthday." I chimed.

"Thanks." Nichkhun touch my back lightly as he glances at Taecyeon to see his reaction.

Taecyeon furrowed his brow and came to my side "Yah, Khun, what are you trying to do?"

He raised his voice then he turns to me. "I didn't know you are coming." s were snickering.

Taecyeon had already sat me down next to him with Nichkhun at my left.

"Nichkhun invited me," I replied as Taecyeon held my hand.

"I should have asked you first." He mumbled.

"It's okay, I am here now."

Just then I saw all of the members of Miss A were walking towards us.

I look at s trying to find some explanations as I am surprised that he invited other people too.

"Now you won't be the odd one out," Junho smiled. "It's okay, they knew." I relaxed again.

Suzy saw me and called out. "Min, long time no see."

"This is my members, Min, Jia, and Fei. Girls this is also Min who was my double in the drama I acted with Taecyeon Oppa."

I smiled and bow a little to them as Suzy introduce her members to me "Min, you waited long?" Minjun asked. I shook my head and replied "No."

Min, on the other hand, looked at Minjun too.

"Ai...this is confusing. How do we call two Min." Wooyoung asked.

"Easy, call her Timid Mouse instead. Taecyeon snickered as he points to me.

"What? You want us to call your girlfriend Timid Mouse?" Junho almost raised his voice.

Taecyeon continues to laugh. "It's okay, I am used to it now" I smiled shyly at them.

"Nah... I call you princess for today" Nichkhun joked.

"Yah, Khun..." Taecyeon protested as he pushed Nichkhun from behind my back. Nichkhun laughed out loudly.

"Min...Mouse..hmmm... let just call her Minnie." Wooyoung said "Okay...Minnie" all of them agreed.

"Let's order and eat, Hyung. I am starving. " Chansung said making the ladies all giggled.

"Didn't you just ate some cakes?" Wooyoung said

"I am still hungry." He whined.

"Chansung Oppa really has a big appetite," Jia said while giggling.

"Okay, now let's order," Minjun said. I become quiet again while listening to everyone else chatting. I was being a little clingy to Taecyeon as I linked my arm with him. Making an effort to be sweet. Then I would feed as I shoved a spoonful of the food to his mouth.

He seems to be surprised by my actions.

"What's with you?" He asked softly in my ears.

"Mmm?." I looked with puzzling eyes.

 "You are not your normal self," He continues  

"I am just trying to be a nice girlfriend. "

"But we are in the public, " he said

"Mmm...okay..." I stood up immediately and turn to Nichkhun. "Can we switch places"

"Sure, princess." Taecyeon's eyes widen as I swap seats.

"That's not... what I mean."

"It's okay, I understand," I said. Taecyeon creases his brow and was quiet for a while.

"Ssssh...Taecyeon Hyung are you angry?" Chansung asked. He shook his head but was in silence.

Nichkhun, in turn, tries to comfort Taecyeon. "Here, my dear...come let's eat. I will feed you instead."

He scooped a spoonful of his food and shoved into Taecyeon's mouth. He smiled and swallowed it. "Good... now cheer up, it's my birthday. Don't go sulking."

Taecyeon smiled again. He took a spoonful from his plate and fed Nichkhun as well.

"There, my darling Birthday Boy, you should eat up too!" He put his arm on Nichkhun's shoulder and pulled him close to him.

"Okay, dear , let's enjoy ourselves," Nichkhhun said as he held Taecyeon's hand.

"Aisshh.Oppa" the ladies screamed. That made all of us laugh including me.

"Now I'm jealous of you!" I said to Nichkhun. He just laughed it away.

After dinner, we went to a club and met up with the other JYPE singers and staff. I recognized 2AM Seulong and Jo Kwon and some of GOT7 members as I saw Jackson and Mark were walking towards to the bar counter and there were others that might be the staff. I felt a little uncomfortable as I am not used to the crowd with loud music blaring that was pounding in my ears.

I was hiding behind Minjun when we got near to their spot as Taecyeon and Nichkhun were already ahead and were greeting them.

"Minnie...you can't hide now, you remember your task right?" Minjun said as he turns to me.

Wooyoung then grabbed my hand and went to pull Taecyeon out to the dance floor. Wooyoung starts dancing as he signals and winks at me. I tried swaying ily in front of Wooyoung and Nichkhun as well as he danced with us.

Taecyeon was staring at us. I went over to Taecyeon and took his hand  as I swivel one round before putting his hands on my waist. I placed my hands on his chest and sway my hips as ily as possible. I know I am blushing already as he is observing my every move. Then I circled his waist and held him tightly as I spoke into his ear since the music is too loud.

"Which one do you prefer? Is it Timid Mouse or y Kitty?"

"Hmmm, both." he laughed.

"You can only choose one," I said with my head still leaning against his shoulder.

"Emmm...Kitty?" I changed my expression and pouted as I pull away from him. I stepped back with my eyes still on him. Pulling myself away from the dance floor. 

###################################################

Close one eye...just post it...I hope is good enough....