C H A P T E R T W O

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
COVER (CHAPTER IMAGE) MADE BY baishie

 

Min Young cracked the door open slightly and peeked outside only to see the reporters and fans still waiting for them to come out. “It’s been an hour! Aren’t they tired? Why cant they just leave.” She said closing the door and leaning against it sighing before she sunk to the ground.

“Because am someone of great importance. A star.” G-dragon said arrogantly earning him a glare from Min Young. “Is your brother the only person you can call?” G-dragon asked sitting on one of the stairs and leaning against the wall. “Don’t you have friends?”

Min Young looked up at him. “My best friend is a news reporter. There is no doubt she is outside with the other reports waiting to get an exclusive. If I ask for her help and give out our location, we are handing her an exclusive and I do not, for the love of me want to be in a scandal with you of all people.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“This situation would have been nice if I was stuck with someone like Lee Jong-Suk instead” She whispered and sighed deeply.

“What was that?” G-dragon asked sitting upright and looking straight at her.

“Nothing, nothing.” She muttered shutting her eyes as she recalled the conversation she had just had with her brother about forty minutes ago.

“Oppa! Please. Save me. Just this once. Please.”

“Why should I help you?”

“What kind of question is that?” She shouted into the phone. “I am your little sister.”

“Are you yelling at me?” He asked chuckling.

She pulled the phone away from her ear and brought it in front of her face. Gritting her teeth she punched the air that was near her phone. “Aish!” She said angrily before putting the phone back to her ear. “No I wasn’t Oppa.” She said in the sweetest voice she could forge.

“I will only agree to help you if you return what you stole from the department store.”

“Oppa! You know how much I love those chocolates.”

“So?”

“They only come once a month! I missed them last month I can’t miss them this month! I will die! Do you want to see your baby sister die?”

“Then are you going to pay for them?”

“Oppa! Your prices are so high! I can’t afford it right now but I will pay you when I get money.”

“Then return them.”

“Oppa.” She cried desperately as G-dragon watched with amusement.

“I can’t help you if you don’t return them. I am busy am going to hang up.”

“Oppa!” She called into the phone.

“I am hanging up. Bye.” Her brother said before the line went dead.

“Kang Joon! Ya!! Kang Joon!” She shouted into the phone. She took it away from her ear and looked at the screen. Call ended. She gritted her teeth angrily. “I am going to kill him she said locking her phone and looking up at G-dragon who was smirking at her. “What are you smirking at?” She said angrily raising her fist and lowering it almost immediately.

Min Young stood up, dusting her shorts. She ran her hands through her hair in frustration. “How do you not move with your phone? Hell how do you not know your own manager’s phone number by heart?” She said getting G-dragon’s attention.

“Sorry, I didn’t think I would need my phone on me. Didn’t think someone was going to rob me.” He replied sarcastically.

“I didn’t rob you. It clung onto me. It’s not my fault it prefers me to you. I wouldn’t blame it. With that attitude of yours who would want to be with you.”

“Wow! How am I the one with the attitude? Just look at the way you’re talking to me.” He said angrily as he stood up.

Frustrated, Min Young looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter