C H A P T E R E I G H T

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Young stirred awake and groaned in pain as her neck felt stiff. She reached her hand out to it and applied light pressure trying to relieve herself of the pain. She felt something slowly slid down from her chest as the baby woke up and started to crawl off her. She opened her eyes and yawned loudly. Turning her head to her left, she saw the bigbang boys and G-dragons sister sitting in the other chairs in the living room, staring at them. Her eyes widened in shock and ran dry as she tried to think of what to say. She slowly nudged G-dragon using her elbow trying to wake him, but to no avail. “Ya! You idiot get up.” She said hitting him hard on his chest.

He sprang up on impact and his hand quickly went to his chest where Min Young had slapped him. “Oww.” He cried sitting up. “What was that for?” He asked as his eyes slowly opened only to see his band members and sister sitting not too far from him. They looked like that had been waiting for a while, watching them sleep. “Guys, Noona! What are you all doing here?” he asked befuddled.

“Yah! Who called me and told me to come quickly?” his sister asked getting up from the beanbag she was sitting on and walking towards Min Young and picking up Gi Tae. He turned and faced his band members with a questioning look.

“We came to check on you after you know, that bathroom incident.” Seungri said placing a hand over his mouth as he tried so hard to suppress the laugh that was bubbling inside of him. Teayang and Deasung on the other hand, let their chuckles run free. T.O.P was blasé about it all, burning with anger on the inside. He stood up and gave a heavy sigh. “I’ll be going first.” He said and started walking towards the door. Min Young quickly stood up and ran towards him, stopping him as she stood in front of him and placed a hand on his chest pushing him back. His eyes travelled down to his chest, where she had pressed her hand and they went back to her face. He looked at her in abhorrence.

“You stay. I am sure you came for something.” She said, already feeling the bad vibes from him. “I’ll be going first. Besides, I only came here to pick my stuff up. I should probably be going now.” She said tittering. T.O.P looked straight into her eyes. His cold stare alone was able to stop her titters. She felt a shiver run down her spin, his eyes cold, hard and penetrating. She felt like he could see all her dark secrets, not that she had any deep dark ones. Everyone else in the room watched in silence as T.O.P wrapped his firm hand around hers and took it off his chest, holding it up at his eye level. He looked at her small hand them back at her. “Don’t ever make physical contact with me.” He said gruffly, dropping her hand. “Ya! Seung Hyun!” G-dragon called standing up from his seat. He turned his head slightly and glanced back at band members behind him. They were all looking at him in shock and anger, most especially G-dragon. His jaws were clenched tightly. T.O.P looked back at Min Young who was still in front of him. “Aren’t you leaving?” he asked arching an eyebrow. Min Young quickly grabbed her hand bag, putting her phone inside, she quickly left. “I will be leaving too.” Kwon Dami said sensing the boys were about to have a discussion. A heated one at that. She collected the baby’s stuff and left quickly.

“Why did you treat her like that? She had just come to collect her belongings. It was I who made her stay back! Do you have to make it so obvious that you dislike her?” G-dragon said walking furiously towards T.O.P while the other guys stayed put not wanting to get in the middle. T.O.P’s attitude was one of bored indifference. “I understand and respect how you feel, even after three years you still hold hate and fear but Hyung! This is not the same thing! They are definitely not the same people so how can you still act this way towards her? They don’t even look alike! Don’t you think I would know if it were the same person?” G-dragon said throwing his hands up in the air in frustration.

“How can you be so certain?” T.O.P muttered looking to the ground with a pained expression. G-dragon looked at him, his hard expression softening when he saw T.O.P’s pained face.

“Because she’s different.” G-dragon whispered. T.O.P raised his head and looked up at his best friend.

“That’s where you’re wrong.” He said, his losing the pained expression and replacing it with a bitter one. “They are all the same.” He whispered back. Deasung, Teayang and Seungri looked at the two, feeling pain for them, knowing that no matter how hard any of them tried, they would never forget what happened three years ago. Never.

“What! Don’t make physical contact? Why? Are you a God? Or do you think my hands are dirty not to touch your precious skin!” Min Young complained as she threw the door to her apartment open and walked in. “Don’t ever make physical contact with me.” She mimicked T.O.P as she threw her bag on the floor next to her couch and she lazily fell on it. She sighed deeply as she lifted the hand that T.O.P had touched. “Are you one of them? The broken ones?” she whispered to herself. Her phone rang loudly grabbing her attention. She reached her hand out to her bag and grabbed it, putting it on her tummy and searching for her phone. She pulled it out and looked at the caller ID. Unknown. She answered it unsure.

“Hello.” She said into the phone.

“Min Young!” she heard a male voice reply.

“I am sorry but who is this?”

“It’s me, Kim Yoon Jae!” He said excitedly.

“Oh.”

“So anyways, let’s meet tomorrow. I have already checked with your mom, as a matter of fact, it was her idea.” He said excitedly.

“Oh. I have dance practice tomorrow, I don’t think I can make it.” Min Young said with a pallid expression.

“I know you have dance practice. I’ll pick you up from the dance studio in the afternoon after 3. You’ll be done by then right?”

Min Young went silent for a moment, she sighed “alright. I have to go to bed right now, goodnight.” She said hanging up before he could reply. She knew what her mother was trying to do. Force her into a marriage she didn’t want. She got off the couch and made her way to her bedroom. She threw her phone on her bed and grabbed a towel. She then walked to her en suite bathroom and took a long warm bathe, completely relaxing her muscles.

She came out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter