C H A P T E R S I X

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom!” Kang Joo exclaimed in disbelief as he brought Min Young closer to him. She buried her face into his chest as she cried quietly. “Let’s go. We’ll discuss this in Seoul with your father.” Their mom said walking past them. Kang Joo pulled Min Young away from his chest and wiped her tears away. “Come on, let’s go.” He said and she nodded obediently following him outside. G-dragon who was still in bed watched everything and his heart broke for Min Young. She clearly wasn’t happy. T.O.P and the rest of the members rushed in and quickly shut the door as reporters were starting to crowd outside.

“What happened?” T.O.P asked.

 “Who was that? Her mother?” Deasung asked looking back at the closed door.

“She must really be unhappy at home.” Teayang said pitifully.

“I think she left her handbag here.” Seungri said holding up the bag. “Do you want to return it?” He said throwing it G-dragon. He grabbed it when it was still in midair, placing it on his lap, he ran his fingers over the material as he remembered the way her mother had slapped her and the way Min Young complained about not being heard and understood by her mother. He shut his eyes and sighed. Would he ever see her again? With a mother like that, his chances were close to nil.

“I feel really sorry for Ji Yong.” Teayang said smirking.

“I know. They made so much noise for me.” G-dragon said scrunching his face.

“That should be the least of your problems when you have a mother in law like that.” Teayang said laughing causing the rest to burst out into laughter except T.O.P. he just looked at them disapprovingly.

“Whose mother in law?” G-dragon asked. “Ya! Stop laughing! She’s not my mother in law!” He said sitting up and in the process he moved his head into the wrong direction. “ahh painful!” he cried repositioning it. They all looked at him and continued laughing. T.O.P looked at his band mates playing around and felt a smile creep onto his face.

The car ride from the airport in Seoul was a silent one. Min Young sat in one car with her brother and their mother sat in another that was following them behind. The drove through the big iron gates of their mansion. Min Young stared out the tined car window. It had been almost a year since she last came here and nothing had changed. Everything was still perfect from the leaves on the trees to the grass on the ground, just the way her mother liked it. She was a control freak and insane. That was what Min Young thought. That’s why she left home. She just couldn’t take any more pressure from her mother on how to be the perfect daughter.

The house was beautiful, on the outside was a well-tended garden with trimmed hedges shaped in round spherical shapes, tall cones over twice Min young’s height and pathways of shrubs to seem like walls which surrounded the path way in regular intervals. There was a marble fountain just before the main house, mermaids sat either side of each other, only their tails touching as the marble shells they held in their hands released water into the crystal blue waters that encircled the basin in which they sat.

The building had a modern touch to it with high pillars that formed a shelter before reaching the stair case to the main entrance. Six servants stood on either sides of the door. The bowed and said their greetings in unison as Min Young, her brother and mother walked past. The entrance had tall dark mahogany doors with gilded handles. The two servants closest to the doors opened them. Inside the house, the floor in the foyer had black tiles smooth enough to shine in the light bun not too mush as to be slippery. Servants were stationed inside the foyer in two long lines awaiting the arrival of Min Young. When she walked in, they all bowed and welcomed her. On a normal day, she would smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter