C H A P T E R T W E L V E

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Young had been there for over thirty minutes sitting opposite G-dragon’s manager. Kyung Joo was called back to her office and Min Young’s mother didn’t even bother going to the hospital. She heard steps coming towards them at a fast pace. Soon enough, T.O.P, Seungri, Deasung and Teayang walked into Min Young’s view.

“What happened?” T.O.P asked their manager.

“I am not sure about the details. All I know is that he got stabbed. Ask her for the details.” He said pointing at Min Young. They all turned facing her noticing her presence. T.O.P narrowed his eyes at her. “You again.” He said walking towards her. “Why is it ever since you appeared in G-dragon’s life, he has been admitted to the hospital with serious injuries more than once this month?” He said pointing a finger at her accusingly.

“Man it’s not her fault.” Teayang said placing a hand on T.O.P’s shoulder.

“Just calm down Hyung.” Seungri said.

“Well first off,” Min Young said letting go of her legs. “The first time, it wasn’t my fault and I actually helped him! And today I didn’t ask him to interfere! I would have been fine if I was the one in the OR right now with the bloody stab wound!” She snapped angrily. “At least then…..At least then I wouldn’t feel so guilty.” She whispered looking away from them.

“How serious is it?” Deasung asked their manager.

“I don’t know yet. We have to wait for them to come out of the Operating room before we can tell for sure.” He replied distraught.

“Well then, let’s get comfortable.” Teayang said dragging T.O.P to sit next to their manager. They all sat there and pulled out their phones and played games as they waited.

After a while, Seungri looked up from his phone and saw Min Young passed out on the chairs in what looked like an uncomfortable position. She looked tired in her sleep and her face, hands and clothes all had smudges of blood. He put his phone away and stood up walking over to her. His band members lowered their phones and looked at what he was doing. He bent and heaved her up into his arms. Her head fell against his chest. “I will go find a room to put her in.” he said to his manager and band members before walking away. Due to her position, she was put in a V.I.P room. Seungri had a female nurse attend to her. Washing her up, cleaning away the blood from her body and changing her into a hospital gown, getting rid of the blood covered jump suit. When he saw to it that she was clean and sleeping comfortably on a bed, he left and went back to wait outside the Operating room for G-dragon.

Hours later, Min Young stirred awake. She turned her head to the side and saw her brother sitting on a couch. His suit coat was on one of the arms, his shirt sleeves folded to his elbows and his eyes shut with some serious eye bags under. She got up from the bed and carried the blanket that covered her over to him. She carefully covered him and quietly left the hospital room as to not wake him. In her hospital gown, she took the elevator to the first floor of the hospital and she walked to the receptionist.

“Hello!” she smiled at the blonde nurse sitting behind the desk.

“Hello, how can I help you?” she asked smiling at Min Young.

“I was wondering if you could find out for me if patient Kwon Ji Yong is out of surgery.”

The nurse typed at the name into the computer. “Oh yes he is! Right now he is in room 216 B on the VIP floor.”

“Thank you.” Min Young bowed and walked back the direction she had come from. She past a clock and looked at the time. It was already past ten. “I slept the whole day away?” she muttered to herself stepping into the elevator.

She stood outside his room not sure whether she wanted to go in anymore or not. She breathed in heavily and slid the door open. The room was dark and empty. G-dragon didn’t seem to have anyone watching over him. She entered and shut the door behind him. She then took slow steps towards his bed as her eyes adjusted to the dark. She stopped next to his bed and watched him sleep. He had a drip connected to his hand and the cardiograph next to his bed showing the pace at which his heart was beating. She pulled a chair closer to his bed and made herself comfortable. She looked at his face that had just started gaining color.

“Why? Why did you do it?” she asked his sleeping body. “What if you died? Do you know how much guilt I would have to live with? I would have been fine if it was me that got stabbed. I mean I barely got anything to live for.” She said looking away from him as her lower lip quivered. “If you ever do anything that stupid again, I will kill you myself.” Min Young said looking back at him. “I promise.” She as she leaned back in the chair and sighed, staring into the darkness as she lost herself in her mind. G-dragon opened his eyes slowly as to no get caught awake. He opened them only mid-way and looked at her. She seemed lost in thought, her eyes staring nowhere in particular. ‘Nothing to live for?’ he thought and shut his eyes pretending to be asleep again.

The next morning, he woke up with a numb feeling in his left harm. He tried moving it but felt a heavy weight on top of it. He looked down at it and saw Min Young’s head resting on it. He sighed and left it there, not wanting to wake her. Right then, his door slide open loudly waking Min Young. She quickly sat up, her hair looking like a nest and her face filled with confusion the embarrassment after she saw G-dragon smirking at her. “Have a good night?” he asked only loud enough for her to hear.

“She’s here!” T.O.P shouted from the door and Min Young’s brother came running into the room still in yesterday’s clothes.

“Min Young! I have been looking everywhere for you! Why did you leave without telling me?” her brother asked cupping her face. “Are you okay? Yesterday I came as soon as possible and found you asleep. How do you feel? Should I get our family doctor to check you?” he asked concerned, resting his hand on her forehead checking her temperature.

“I am alright.” She said taking his hand away from her forehead as the bigbang members piled into the hospital room. “He is the one that got stabbed on my behalf.” She said pointing at G-dragon who was now trying to sit up. He winced as he hurt his fresh wound.

“What the hell are you doing?” Min Young said standing over him and pushing him back down on the bed.

“Trying to sit up.” He replied.

“Your stiches could open you daft nut.” She said rolling her eyes.

“We bought you some breakfast. We know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter