CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!! I AM SO SORRY ITS LATE! T_T I have been so busy and like i had written half of this chapter and it got deleted which made things even worse! T_T so anyways, I have mocks coming up in like two week so you might not hear from me in a while again and i am so sorry. being a senior ! T_T but i hope i dont lose my lovely readers!! cheer me on while i suffer? pray i pass! ^_^

Add me on snapchat: outlawbabydoll 

If you want to be my friend on asian fan fiction, send me a request! i accept all!

 

“She is trouble! Ever since you met her, you have had to face death numerous times!” T.O.P shouted as G-dragon calmly dried his hair with a towel. They were in G-dragons living room.

“It wasn’t her fault. She tripped.” G-dragon replied defensively.

“Her fault or not, you could have died!” T.O.P spat back bitterly.

“But I didn’t.” G-dragon said now feeling his blood boil. He dropped the towel to his side as he rose from the couch. “What grudge do you hold against her? What has she done that you hate her so much? TELL ME!!” he shouted.

“Do I need to refresh your memory? It hasn’t been that long. Just three years and you have already forgotten? Wait, let me correct myself, tomorrow marks the fourth year. It hasn’t been that long but how could you have already forgotten!” T.O.P stood up and  yelled back. “How could you forget what happened so fast!” G-dragon threw his fist at T.O.P’s face landing a punch on his right side of the face. T.O.P looked at him filled with rage and fists clenched at his sides.

“I haven’t forgotten.” G-dragon said with clenched teeth. “I still think about that day before I go to sleep and before I get out of bed every day. But those were not Min Young’s mistakes so why should I blame her yet she wasn’t at fault!” G-dragon barked back.

“Because they are all the same.” T.O.P shot back. “The only reason I am not beating you to a pulp is because you have a photo-shoot this week.” He said grabbing his leather jacket from the couch. “Drive safe tomorrow.” T.O.P said bitterly before he walked out of G-dragon’s penthouse leaving G-dragon standing alone in his living room.

G-dragon blinked back the tears in his eyes and picked up the towel on the floor before walking to his room. He threw the towel into a laundry basket and walked to his bed. Something made a clack sound next to his feet. He looked down and saw the pendant next to his feet. He slowly bent and picked it up with shaky hands. The silver of the of the moon felt ice cold against his bare palm. He turned it over and ran his fingers over the initials on the back. M.S written in a beautiful cursive. He always wondered what it meant. The girls name was not close to M.S. He thought it was always her boyfriend but he had never seen anyone except her mother and father at her grave every year. He climbed onto his bed and looked at the pendant one last time as he lay on his back before he carefully placed it on his night table, next to the one he got from his sunbae. The one that caused his life to cross with Min Young’s. He grabbed his phone that was on the night stand as well and unlocked his notification filled phone. He went through his contacts ignoring everything else and dialed Min Young’s number.

Min Young lay on her bed in the dark. The only light was from the full moon outside. She sighed and shut her eyes as the event when she was almost run over replayed in her mind. Her hand ran over her leg. There was still a dull pain. Something was wrong. The pain just kept on getting worse and staying longer, no matter the amount of pain killers she swallowed. Her phone started vibrating on her night table and without opening her eyes, she grabbed it and answered.

“Hello.” She said in a boring monotone.

“Did I wake you?” G-dragon asked.

“No.”

There was an awkward silence as none of them knew what to say.

“Thanks for today.” Min Young said ending the silence.

“Just don’t try to die around me again. It’s becoming a thing now.” G-dragon said with a chuckle. “So anyways, have you been informed we have a photo-shoot for Korea magazine in two days?” he asked trying to build conversation.

“Dating an idol is so much work.” Min Young moaned. “Now I have to get ready and doll up and all.” She cried.

G-dragon laughed from the other end. “You know you love the spot light. Every girl does.”

“I’d rather get under the spot light for my own achieving rather than someone else’s.”

“Is that so?” G-dragon asked unconvinced.

“If you called to boast, you can end the call.” Min Young said rolling her eyes.

G-dragon laughed then cleared his throat. “I was thinking after the photshoot, we could go for a movie.”

Min Young felt her cheeks heat up. Before she could answer, he continued. “To you know, make our relationship more convincing.” He blurted.

“Yah, sure.” Min Young replied with a dry throat.

“Okay, Goodnight.” G-dragon said and quickly ended the call.

Min young looked at her phone scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter