C H A P T E R SEVENTEEN

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you have an instagram, chebal follow me!! just CLICK one the instagram logo below to be directed to my instagram page!

“Don’t forget to stop by a vet before you give her the dog!” G-dragon’s mother shouted as G-dragon walked out the door.

“Yes mom!” he shouted back before closing the door with one hand as the other held the puppy to his chest.

“Where did you get that?” Seungri asked as the two walked towards the gate.

“Found it on the street yesterday when I was walking with Min Young.” G-dragon said the puppy’s head.

“Speaking of which, how did the parents meeting go!” Seungri asked excitedly as he opened the gate and walked towards the sports car parked outside. “The boys can’t wait to hear all about it!” he exclaimed getting into the driver’s seat.

“They discussed plans about marriage. The date will be set after my return from the china tour.” G-dragon said getting into the passenger seat.

“If you’re not careful about how you go, you two might actually end up getting married.” Seungri said laughing.

“Don’t even joke.” G-dragon said seriously.

“But on a serious note, it wouldn’t be such a bad thing. Min Young is like a bright light, always brightening up our days.” Seungri said turning the key in the ignition causing the car’s engine to roar to life.

“Oh my God this is hot!” Kyung Joo said excitedly banging the table with her hand. She was seated on Min Young’s kitchen table with a spoon in an ice-cream tub as Min Young stood on the opposite side peeling a tangerine. “Imagine the rates this story could get if I publish it first!” she said with excitement. “Chaebol’s daughter and Korea’s number one star to be engaged!” she said running her hand through the air in front of her like she was printing the headlines into the air. Min Young waved her hand in the air rubbing the imaginary headlines.

“Don’t even think about it!” she said sternly before putting a tangerine in and walking towards the living room.

Kyung Joo grabbed the tub from the table and followed her. “I have been waiting for an exclusive since the time of Jesus. Why won’t you give me one?” She complained as she settled on the carpeted floor next to Min Young in front of the television.

“Because after he comes back from China, we will break up.” Min Young said with a little hint of sadness in her voice.

“Wow! So soon!” Kyung Joo exclaimed stuffing with ice cream. “But you don’t sound so happy about it.” She said pointing at Min Young with her spoon. “Could it be maybe you have fallen for him?” Kyung Joo asked thoughtfully. Min Young looked at her with a serious face.

“Have I?” she said looking at Kyung Joo whose eyes were now as wide as saucers. Min Young tried so hard to keep a straight face but her lips twitched and she burst out laughing. “Seriously you should have seen you face!” she laughed. “And me, fall for him? That is not possible. We are just acting, nothing more than a show like the dramas on TV.”

“Even the main actors and actresses of those dramas sometimes fall in love sometimes.” Kyung Joo said in a sing a song voice.

Min Young sighed. “If only I was a famous actress with billion fans, maybe she wouldn’t have so much power over me.” She said in a dreamy voice.

“Am sorry can you say that again?” G-dragon looked at the vet baffled.

“I am so sorry to inform you that your dog has stage four cancer. There is nothing to do but wait for it to die. I don’t give it more than a month.” The Vet said slowly the dog that was lying on the table. G-dragon looked at it halfheartedly and all he could think about was how hurt Min Young was going to be once she found out.

“Should I tell her?” G-dragon asked Seungri as they walked towards the car with the dog in a cage he has just purchased.

“Do you want to?” Seungri asked getting into the car.

“I mean don’t you think it will hurt less if she didn’t know and spent each day loving it without the knowledge of its disease. I mean you know what they say, some things are better left unsaid.”

“This is your decision to make. I won’t step in.” Seungri said starting the car and the drove off.

Min Young’s doorbell rang and she leaped from the couch to the door. On the monitor by the door, she saw G-dragon with her dog in a cage and Seungri. She quickly opened the door, excitement spilling out of her.

“My princess!” she squealed reaching out for the small cage and opening it, letting the puppy it. She held it tightly to her and hugged it as she ruffled its fur. Seungri looked at G-dragon with a questioning look and he replied with a shake of his head. He just didn’t have the heart to tell her.

“So are you free today?” G-dragon asked Min Young as he took in her attire. She was wearing yoga pants and a tank top. Her hair was tied in a messy bun on the top of her head and it looked like it was going to fall apart anytime soon as many strands of hair stuck out.

“Yes. Just having a girls day in with Kyung Joo.” She said pointing to the direction of the living room.

“I and the boys are going paint balling. Want to join us?” he said pocketing his hands in his jean pockets. Min Young looked up from her dog.

“Yah sure, why not.” She said smiling brightly.

“Okay, we will wait for you guys while you get ready, unless you want to walk out looking like that.” G-dragon said running his eyes up and down his body. Min Young defensively put her hands over her chest as her cheeks turned bright red.

“Give us five minutes, look after my dog.” She said running to the living room direction.

The two girls went through Min Young’s messy out of hand closet, throwing clothes everywhere and trying on different stuff to find the perfect clothes. Min Young settled for a pair of blue boyfriend trousers and lose fitting T-shirt while Kyung Joo put on black skinny jeans and a plain T-shirt. Both girls wore converse shoes, tied their hair in buns and came out ready carrying on gym bag with spare clothes.

“You two are the first girls who said five minutes and actually took five minutes.” Seungri joked looking at his wrist watch. Min Young took a bow as she wore a smile on her face.

“Come on lets go, those guys are already there.” G-dragon said standing straight from patting the dog.

Min Young and Kyung Joo followed Seungri and G-dragon in their car. She was able to convince Tae Joon to stay at home and look after her dog hence she was alone with Kyung Joo in the car. When they got to the range, they found all the other big bang members all suited up and ready. They were given their equipment and gear and they quickly got ready.

Deasung counted the members as the quietly got dressed. “One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.” He finished pointing at himself. “You guys, we are seven all together, one team is going to have an extra player.”

“Am on Teayang’s team!” Seungri shouted jogging to Teayang.

“Me too.” Deasung said putting his hands up.

“Ya! Who said I want y’all on my team!” Teayang said waving his gun around at them with a smirk.

“But we are always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter