C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“See what happens when you don’t listen to me? This is exactly what happened last time. You didn’t listen to me and still went out and who got hurt?” Her mother said in somewhat a stern tone.

“Mrs. Park it’s alright. It isn’t serious. There was not much internal damage and my organs are perfectly fine. It honestly isn’t even that deep.” G-dragon said lying in his hospital bed. They had come back to G-dragon’s hospital room after they bumped into Min Young’s mother in the halls. G-dragon was put back in bed and Min Young and her mother sat on one of the couches not too far from his bed as the guards stood posted outside G-dragon’s room.

“It’s not about you.” Min Young’s mother said moving her eyes to G-dragon before quickly looking back at Min Young. “How many times do I have to tell you? Don’t-” Before she could continue her statement, she was quickly cut off by the door opening and Seungri popping his head in.

“Ji Yong!” he called as he opened the door even wider and the rest of the band members piled in with their manager following behind them.

“I better go.” Min Young’s mother said pursing her lips. She grabbed her handbag and put the handle over her shoulder. She gave G-dragon a quick look and stood up walking out of the hospital room, her heels clicking with every step she made.

“Hello mother.” Deasung bowed as she walked passed him. She ignored him and passed him with her nose in the air. When she shut the door behind him, Min Young felt a shiver run down her spin.

“Is it just me or did the room just get warmer.” She said rubbing her upper half of her arms. They all chuckled except T.O.P who just stood there bored stiff.

“Well I got this for you!” Teayang exclaimed excitedly as he took out a bouquet of blood red roses that he was hiding behind his back and bringing them forward.

“Hyung you didn’t have to.” G-dragon smiled.

“Who said anything about you?” Teayang asked walking to Min Young and giving them to her. G-dragon stared agape.

“Ya! I am the sick one here not her!” he whined.

“It’s just a bunch of roses why do you care?” Min Young said taking the lovely bouquet in her hands giving it a long sniff. “mmm..they smell wonderful! I love them!” she beamed looking up at Teayang.

“G-dragon, you are aware of the interview you were all supposed to have this Friday?” Their manager said stepping from behind the band members.

“Yah. What about it?” G-dragon grinned.

“Do you think you will be able to do it?”

“They did ask for the bigbang members. Of course I will be able to attend!”

“Well they want to add one more guest.” His manager said walking to the side of his bed.

“Who?” he asked and they all turned to Min Young who held the roses in her hands with a blank expression.

“Y-you can’t be serious!” she said standing up from the couch, putting the roses on the small table next to a lamp.

“That is the same exact thing I told him.” T.O.P said folding his arms against his chest.

“Sorry but you she has to be there. She is his girlfriend. They want her present. If she doesn’t show what image does it give of their relationship?” Their manager shrugged.

Min Young looked at G-dragon with desperation in her eyes. ‘Please don’t make me do this. I hate this kind of attention.’ She mouthed with which he replied with a shrug barely even understanding what she was trying to say. She sighed. “All right, I’ll do it!” she said groaning internally and already picturing her mother’s expression.

“All right, let me inform YG and the Show host. Then I have to arrange all your attires and all that.” He said tapping on his phone as he walked out of the room.

“I can’t believe am doing this.” Min Young said plunging back onto the couch.

“I can’t believe no one from my family is here to make sure I am alive at the very least!” G-dragon complained looking out the window.

“Oh, your sister visited earlier today but she found you asleep. Seeing as you were alive she called back home and told your parents not to worry, although your mother said she will be coming on Thursday.” Deasung said sitting next to Min Young on the couch.

“Are you sure you can make it on Friday?” T.O.P inquired.

“I am perfectly fine!” G-dragon said waving him off.

“By the way have you seen this?” Teayang said walking to G-dragon’s side and pulling out his phone. He unlocked it and opened instagram. One his sister’s page, the first picture displaying was a picture of G-dragon in the hospital bed asleep while Min Young, at the side of his bed had her head on his hand also asleep with the caption. ‘If these guys don’t win the couple of the year award, you’re jealous’ It seemed to have been taken not too far from the door judging by the angle and distance but it was as clear as day. If this didn’t sell their fake relationship, G-dragon wasn’t sure what would.

“You can even see her drool from here.” He said bursting into fits of laughter.

“What are you guys talking about? Let me see that!” Min Young said shooting from the couch to Teayang. He turned his phone and showed it to her. Her eyes widened and she slapped her hands over .

“Why! Why do you guys do this to me!” she cried.

“Well if you’re going to date him, expect all the attention, speaking of which, why haven’t your told our manager that this is a fake relationship?” Seungri said handing G-dragon his phone.

“By the way, about the girl that put me in the hospital.” G-dragon started.

“Min Young? She’s right in front of you.” T.O.P replied and Min Young turned to face him with narrowed eyes a she shot him one of her deadly glares.

“Not her.” G-dragon replied with a chuckle. “The girl who stabbed me.”

“She is one of those die-hard fans. You were not her target. Min Young was. She is the owner of one of your biggest fan clubs and one of Min Young’s anti fan clubs. She was heart-broken when you announced your relationship with Min Young she decided to attack Min Young, but it’s nothing, Min Young’s brother is handling that case.” Deasung said casually.

“What did I ever do to her?” Min Young responded in a higher pitch.

“Weren’t you listening? You stole her man.” Came T.O.P’s gruff reply.

“She could have just asked to have him back. I mean he isn’t a man worth fighting for let alone dying for.” Min Young scoffed rolling her eyes.

“Someone please stop me the next time I put my life on the line for that Ahjumma.” G-dragon said pushing his lower lips forward in a pout.

“You make it sound like your moth like personality will be able resist this blazing fire that is myself ever again.” Min Young said pointing to herself. “And I told you to stop calling me Ahjumma! It’s not funny!” she said smacking G-dragon lightly at the back of his head.

“Blazing fire.” T.O.P mocked putting a hand over his mouth casually to hide the small lifting of his lips and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter