C H A P T E R T H R E E

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
COVER (CHAPTER IMAGE) MADE BY baishie

 

She was lying down on the couch in front of the television in pajama pants and a baggy T-shirt when she heard the familiar beeping sound of her apartment password being punched in. It could only be one person at this time. She thought glancing at the clock on the wall. “Min Young! I am going to kill you today! Today I will strangle you with my own hands!” Her best friend shouted as she walked into the living room. Min Young kept her eyes on the TV in front of her and took a sip of beer from her beer can. “YA!” her best friend shouted in attempt to get her attention. Min Young shut her eyes for a moment and sighed.

“Kyung Joo I swear what the news is saying is not true. I am not dating G-Dragon.” She said standing up from the couch. “Can I at least get an interview from the both of you?” Kyung Joo asked smirking. “If I can be the first to get a one-on-one interview of you guys, I could finally get the exclusive I have always wanted.” Min Young rolled her eyes. “There is nothing to going on between us so there is no need to interview us. Besides, I hope to never meet the idiot ever again!” She said angrily running her hands through her hair. “Why? What happened?” Kyung Joo asked laughing as she made herself comfortable on the couch.

They all sat in silence waiting for the final dancer to arrive. Min Young. G-dragon looked at the name of the final dancer and wondered who it was and what on earth was taking them so long. He yawned loudly getting everyone’s attention. He could barely get any sleep the night before. He kept on ransacking his mind thinking of where he had seen the crazy girl before. She looked so familiar but he couldn’t quite place where he had seen her before the time in the studio. Someone barged into the doors getting everyone’s attention. Min Young bent over and put her hands on her knees as she took in deep breaths.  “So sorry I am late. There was traffic and I had to come out and make a r-” she said out of breath as she stood straight and met G-dragon’s eyes. “Ahjumma?” He asked raising his eyebrows. “What are you doing here?” he asked setting the file on a table.

The other dancers who were all sitting on one side of the room waiting for instructions watched the scene unfold in front of them. The other big bang members except T.O.P had smirks on the faces and they kept on making eye contact with each other almost like they were reading each other’s minds. “Ahjumma!” Min Young exclaimed angrily. “Who are you calling an ahjumma?” She said walking up to him angrily. Just at that moment, the manager of the dance studio walked in with Big bang’s manager. “Ahh.” He clapped his hands together. “Now that everyone is here, let’s begin the meeting now shall we?” he said smiling at big bang’s manager. “Please sit down Min Young.” He said walking to the front of the room.

“Min Young?” G-dragon whispered now walking behind Min Young to one of the couches. “Ahjumma! Your name is Min Young?” he asked smiling innocently. “Ya! Stop calling me Ahjumma. Who is an ahjumma! I am still in my early twenties!” She said lowly through gritted teeth as she sat next to the other dancers. “Catch you later…Ahjumma.” He said winking before walking to his band members. The meeting didn’t take more than ten minutes. They discussed the shooting of big bang’s new music video. Timings, roles, locations, it was all settled during the meeting. “When everyone was dismissed, Min Young stayed behind with the studio’s manager.

“Sunbae, can I not be part of this music video?” She asked politely.

“Why?”

“I am not comfortable with the band members.”

“If you have a history with them, why don’t you just put it behind you? This is business. You shouldn’t let personal things get in the way. We are already short on dancers. I can’t have you pulling out now.” He said getting his files together. “If you miss this shoot, I will take you off other videos for the next two months. This Video is important to the studio”

“Okay.” She said lowering her head.

“Now if that’s all,” he said grabbing his bag, “You should probably go and practice with everyone else. And make sure you’re at the airport before 5:30 for check in. The earliest flight to Jeju Island is at 6. Don’t want to miss it.” He finished walking out of the room, leaving Min Young alone in thought. “If I didn’t know better, I would think you’re avoiding me.” G-Dragon said leaning against the doorframe. Min Young looked at him. He looked so godly. His light hair was combed back, his cheek bones look all too perfect, his small lips had a smirk playing on them and his narr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter