C H A P T E R F I V E

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Banner by  

Teayang quickly shut the door. Min Young looked back at G-dragon then down at his chest where her hands were. She quickly pushed herself off him not caring about whether she hurt him or not. He groaned in pain as Min Young pushed herself away from him wanting to put as much space as possible in between them. She faced the wall avoiding his eyes as her face heated up and adopted a dark red tint. “Min Young, how is everything in there?” She heard Teayang ask from outside the bathroom door. She wanted to reply but she couldn’t find her voice. She heard chuckling from outside and she shut her eyes praying the ground would open up and swallow her. “Min Young you called for the ambulance. Is something wrong or did you dial it by mistake?” Deasung asked making a few people laugh.

“Ji-Ji Yong is hurt. He fell in the bathroom.” Min Young said after gaining enough courage. There were more laughs outside before Deasung spoke. “Okay the paramedics want to come in and help him. Are you guys, you know…decent?” He said chuckling. “Am dying here! Stop making fun of the situation! I think I fractured by spinal cord!” G-dragon shouted furiously before groaning again in pain. Min Young, eyes still closed was able to get to her feet and reach out for the door. She frantically opened it desperate to leave. She turned the door knob and literally ran out of the bathroom crashing onto T.O.P who so happened to be right in front of the door. He looked down at her, grabbed her shoulders with both his hands and pushed her away from him. He then entered the bathroom.

The paramedics came out of the bathroom with G-dragon on a stretcher crying in pain and they carried him out of the hotel room. Big bang’s manager offered to go in the ambulance with him. The room started clearing up as everyone left and went back to doing what they were doing before. Everyone except Deasung, T.O.P, Teayang, Seungri and Min Young.

“What happened in there?” T.O.P asked glaring at Min Young.

“I don’t think it was her fault.” Seungri said putting his arm over Min Young’s shoulder chuckling.

“If you guys don’t believe something is going on between the two, you’re a complete idiot.” Teayang said chuckling.

“Nothing is going on between us.” Min Young said defensively.

“Then explain what just happened!” T.O.P said folding his arms against his chest.

With her cheeks turning red due to embarrassment, Min Young gathered up courage and looked T.O.P in the eye. “I had come to thank him for saving me at the cliff today when he asked me to help him. He told me he had fallen and he wanted me to call an ambulance. He then asked me to go into the bathroom and cover him with a bathrobe because he didn’t want to make the bloody headlines ! He made me switch off the light so that I wouldn’t see his glory, not that I was interested in the first place. With the lights off, it was very easy to slip on the shampoo that idiot and spilled all over the floor!”

“See. It wasn’t her fault Seung Hyun. Now how about we go to the hospital and check on him.” Deasung said clapping his hands together.

“Am going to go find a place to bury myself.” Min Young said pointing towards the door.

“Don’t you think you should come with us?” Teayang asked.

“Nope. I really don’t want to see that idiot right now.” Min Young replied.

“Is it because it would be awkward between you to. I mean after what happened?” Seungri asked childishly nudging her on her sides. Min Young slapped his hand away from her. “Why would it be awkward?” She said trying to sound courageous. “Are we going or not?” T.O.P asked as he headed to the door.

When Min Young got back to her room, she was bombarded with questions that she didn’t want to answer. She fell on the couch and shut her eyes. Maybe if I sleep, it will all disappear. She thought curling up on the couch. The next morning, she was woken up by the continuous ringing of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter