C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Min Young was driven to the T.V station two hours before the interview to prepare. She sat on the chair next to the dressing table as a woman applied her makeup for her and another one straightened her hair. Tae Joon stood only a few inches away watching and wondering what all the women products were for. Some didn’t even make a difference when applied to her skin. G-dragon poked his head in the dressing room and knocked the inside part of the door. Min Young saw him open the door and walk in.

“Can I have a moment alone with Min Young?” he asked getting closer to where she sat. The ladies put their brushes and appliances on the table, gave a small bow before leaving the room quietly. G-dragon stared at Tae Joon who stood still.

“You can leave Tae Joon. He is as harmless as a fly.” Min Young said standing up from her chair smirking at G-dragon. Tae Joon bowed and exited the room speaking into his ear piece. When the door was shut, G-dragon looked back at Min Young.

“Don’t under-estimate flies, they carry harmful germs.”

“What is it?” Min Young asked folding her arms against her chest.

“I just came to ask, how good of an actress are you?”

“I don’t know, I have never tried it.”

“When we go out there, we need to be ready for anything. They are going to ask us a bunch of questions, how we met and stuff like that. You need to act like you are totally in love with me if you want to sell this lie.”

“This is for me. Of course I will do my best. If they find out it’s a lie, who knows who my mom will set me up with this time.”

“Good.” G-dragon said turning around to leave. He walked to the door and turned the knob opening it.

“Why do you care whether we sell this lie or not?” Min Young asked stopping him.

He looked back at her and smiled. “Because my reputation and my bands reputation is on the line.” He said exiting the room. Min Young went back to the dressing table as the two ladies re-entered the room to finish her up.

Min Young walked towards the couches where everyone else was. She plumped down next to G-dragon who was sitting next to the T.V presenter. She took in a deep breath and looked around. She saw a group of girls sitting in the audience away from the stage. The cameras were set all around the studio and everything looked about ready. A few girls came and did their last touches on their faces and they were given the signal to start.

“Hello, it is your host Choi Ji Won with your Friday show Know your Star. Our guests today are every female teenager and single woman’s heartthrob, topping Asia’s number one charts with their great hits, Bigbang! And with them, a special someone to G-dragon!” she announced enthusiastically her words, followed by handclaps from the audience. She laughed and looked away from the camera smiling with glee. “So, is there anything you would like to say to our audience?”

“Hey!” Deasung said waving to the camera.

“Well hello everyone.” Seungri said winking into the camera.

“Hi everyone!” Teayang said waving energetically towards the camera.

“Hello.” T.O.P said with a small smile.

“Hi!” G-dragon said with a high voice.

“H-hey.” Min Young stammered.

 ”Don’t look so nervous.” G-dragon leaned in and whispered in Min Young’s ear. “This is a live show so no mistakes and we will be fine.” He said pulling away and smiling at her.

“So G-dragon, I heard about your recent incident at the mall, I hope you’re okay.” The presenter said with a worried expression.

“Yah am alright. It was just a misunderstanding, that’s all. Nothing big.” G-dragon said waving it off.

“Of course it’s nothing when you have a pretty girlfriend like that by your side!” she exclaimed as everyone broke into wolf whistles. G-dragon looked at Min Young who was blood red and they both laughed nervously. “So Teayang, you’ve been single for a while, when do you plan on going out there?”

Teayang blushed and looked around. “Am I the only one in the band that has been single for a while?” he asked nervously chuckling. The band members- including T.O.P which surprised Min Young- laughed. “Well I guess I am still waiting on my dream girl.”

“What about you Seungri?” the announcer said pointing at Seungri.

“A relationship? Right now? I am so sorry single ladies, I am quite busy now days.” He answered and a few groans were heard from the audience.

 “So G-dragon and Min Young, how did you two meet? And your first date! It must have been so exciting! I hear our Ji Yong is quite the romantic man Min Young.” The presenter said winking at Min Young.  

G-dragon and Min Young looked at each other. The first time they met? They were at each other’s necks and it wasn’t a story to tell. First date? They hadn’t even been on one yet! G-dragon wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer and smiling at the presenter. “I first saw her at a dance studio. Right then, when my eyes met hers, I knew she was the one. Our first date was at home. She doesn’t enjoy going out a lot so we sat at home and watched a movie, shared popcorn.” He finished with a light shrug.

“Nothing more happened after the popcorn sharing?” the presenter asked teasingly earning a loud laugh and a few whistles from the audience.

“Ha-ha, no. Nothing happened.” Min Young said shaking her head. She could literally feel the blood moving to her cheeks.

“So Deasung, what was your first reaction when you found out that G-dragon was dating?”

“I honestly couldn’t believe it. I never thought he would ever be able to land a beautiful and talented girl like Min Young.” He said laughing.

“ya! I am a ladies man!” G-dragon said in his defense.

“Sure you are.” T.O.P said chuckling and everyone laughed along.

“Oh T.O.P never ceases to get the mood up!” the presenter exclaimed rubbing away a tear from the corner of her eyes. Min Young felt like she was missing something. The guy was always grumpy and moody. What do these guys mean ‘never ceases to get the mood up!’

“So talented? In what areas?” She asked curiously.

“She is a great dancer!” Deasung exclaimed.

“Want to show us some moves Min Young?” the presenter Ji Won asked putting her leg over the other.

“Oh I can’t. Ha-ha I didn’t prepare anything.” Min Young said nervously hoping Ji Won dropped the dance thing.

“It’s alright.” She laughed waving it off. “So Min Young, what was your first impression of G-dragon?”

She swallowed a laugh. “First impression? He was so full of himself and bossy. I can’t remember a time he wasn’t ordering me around.” She said without thinking. They all looked at her in shock. Most especially G-dragon. He couldn’t believe his ears. She defiantly was a terrible actor. He nudged her lightly in her stomach and gave her a questioning look. Her eyes widened when she realized what she had just said. went dry and she felt chocked up. “b-but that’s what drew me to him even more!” she clapped her hands together chuckling nervously. “I found his dominant attitude attractive. I can’t imagine a world without him. He’s my everything.” She said looking at G-dragon. Everyone was silent for a moment and Min Young looked back at the presenter smiling. “Next question?” she tittered.

“Alright, next question. Still going to Min Young.” The presenter announced and Min Young internally groaned as G-dragon chuckled next to her. “What kind or a relationship do you have with the other bigbang members? And Bigbang will be leaving soon for a six months tour, will you be okay without G-dragon for six months?”

Min Young cleared as she thought of a fast answer. “Well I am friends with all the bigbang members. We are like one big happy family.” She said folding her leg over the other. “And yes, I will be okay. Before I agreed to date Ji Yong, I knew what I was getting into. I will be fine.” She said confidently.

“Any plans before the tour? Like a romantic goodbye of some sort?” She asked curiously. Min Young was blank. She stared at the presenter wide-eyed and blank.

“Okay I don’t think she likes me. It’s your interview. Why am I the topic of concentration here?” she whispered to G-dragon keeping her eyes at the presenter.

 “We have planned this big get away the weekend before we leave for the tour.” Deasung piped up saving Min Young a load of embarrassment.

“A get away? With all six of you?” the presenter asked. She looked at the bigbang members who looked back at Deasung with shock, confusion and questioning looks.

“Y-yes. A getaway.” Min Young replied swallowing the lump in .

“That sounds exciting!” the presenter said with a small laugh.

“Oh it will be.” T.O.P said in a monotone voice.

“So where will it be?” Ji Won asked leaning forward in her seat.

“So T.O.P has this beach house that he normally goes to when he is in hiding. That’s where we will go.” Teayang said smirking at T.O.P.

“Yes, and I can’t wait to have them.” He said faking excitement before glaring at Teayang.

“Alright, we will take a break and when we come back, we will be taking in questions from you the viewers.” Ji Won said into the camera.

As soon as the cameras went off, Min Young sighed heavily and ladies rushed to each of them and started powdering them and checking their air or handing them bottles of water.

“What were you thinking?” T.O.P whispered angrily to Deasung. “A getaway!” he then turned to Teayang. “At my beach house!” he exclaimed. “You know how I hate it when people go there! Anywhere but there for the love-” he was cut off when he saw a lady walk to him with a bottle of water. He took it from her and unscrewed the cup. He took most of it in one gulp but he kept his glares straight at Teayang and Deasung.

“Okay we will be back in three…two. One, we are on air.” One of the directors said.

 Welcome back and for those that just tuned in, it is your host Choi Ji Won with your Friday show Know your Star and our guests are Min Young, G-dragon’s girlfriend and the bigbang members. Now starting off from where we left, questions from fans.” She said looked down at the tab in her hands. “Ohh this one is exciting!” she said giggling. “The first question goes to the couple. ‘How comes we have never seen any Public Display of Affection? There isn’t even one picture from a date or of you two kissing. This question comes in from user @MinJi” The T.V presenter said looking from the Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter