C H A P T E R F O U R

WHY WE CAN'T LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cover(also chapter image) by my wattpad friend @electraheart- thank you soo much! (link to her wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/user/electraheart-)

 

Min Young, like the rest of the female dancers, threw her bags into the room assigned to them and met with her dance crew to go scene scouting. The met in the hotel lobby and waited for the bigbang members. When they arrived, they all entered their respective vans and drove off.

“Min Young, what’s your relationship with G-dragon?” one of the girls in the van asked. Everyone looked at her awaiting her answer.

She laughed nervously. “Nothing is really going on between us.” She replied.

“I don’t know about these guys, but I think the bigbang members are really close to you.” The girl said again.

“They even gave you those expensive chocolates and you even wore Deasung’s coat the whole flight.” Another girl piped up from the back of the van. Their manager looked at Min Young through the rear view mirror.

“How do you know them? Is it through your brother?” And after that question, everyone was asking Min Young questions. She looked around frantically, not knowing what to answer, how to answer or what to say.

“Pipe down!” Their manager said sternly. “You people should mind your own business. We are not here to get an interview from one of our own. We are here to shoot a music video. If you wanted to gossip, you should have stayed in Seoul. And you men, how can you ask such questions? Isn’t gossiping only a woman’s thing?” He said directing his last sentence to the men in the van. Everyone went silent and Min Young looked at the manager thankfully. He simply nodded his head and looked back at the map in his lap.

They got to their first site. It was a cliff that overlooked the beach. The all piled out of the vans and walked around studying the place and making plans for the shoot. Min Young walked towards the edge of the cliff and looked down at the beach. The way the water kissed the shore line. She wrapped her hands around her shoulders trying to shield herself from the cold winds that whipped around her. She sighed regretting not wearing a sweater when she had the chance to at the hotel.

“Why? Why do you always dress like that?” G-dragon said standing behind Min Young looking at the shorts and t-shirt she wore disapprovingly. Min Young turned to look at him with an insult on her tongue but she sighed and turned back to look at the view. She thought it a waste of time to insult him. He took a step forward and stood next to her looking at the view with her. Min Young chose to completely ignore him. He put his hands into his jean pockets and sighed deeply. “It’s beautiful isn’t it? The way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shore line no matter how many times it is sent away.” He said turning to face her. She still had her eyes fixed ahead of her. He smiled as he noticed her lower lip quivering. He looked around and saw no one paying them attention as they were all busy taking pictures of the scene and planning. He took off the leather jacket he was wearing and went behind her, putting it over her shoulder startling her.

She quickly whipped her head and looked at him. “W-what are you doing?” She asked taking off the jacket.

He pushed it back onto her. “You’re freezing. I normally don’t do this but I can’t let you freeze to death.”

“Why?” She asked arching her eye brow.

“Because I find you entertaining Ahjumma.” He replied shrugging and turning around to walk away.

“Ya! I told you to stop calling me Ahjum-” She was cut off as an excruciating pain that ran through her right leg. She bent and put her hand on her knee and she cried in pain through gritted teeth. G-dragon turned and looked at her wide eyed as she took steps back. “Ahjumma stop!” he shouted put he was already seconds late. She fell off the cliff. G-dragon ran to the edge of the cliff and breathed in relief when he saw she was still clinging onto the cliff with one hand crying in pain. He reached out his hand and quickly grabbed hers. When he looked below her, he could see his jacket reaching the ground.

“And there goes my brand new jacket!” he said rolling his eyes.

Min Young looked at him furiously. “This is honestly not the time to be thinking about that stupid thing!” she said angrily.

“Then if not now, when?”

Min Young even though she didn’t want to admit it, she was scared. Scared to death. If he didn’t pull her up, she will fall down the cliff and die. Worst case scenario, she would break her legs completely and never be able to dance ever again. Her eyes glistened with tears. By now, everyone had noticed Min Young hanging from the cliff and they were all running towards the pair.

“Pull me up please.” Min Young said through gritted teeth in pain as she looked up into his eyes pleadingly.

“First tell me how you’re going to pay me back for that jacket.” G-dragon replied. Min Young groaned in response as the pain in her leg got worse. G-dragon could now feel her slipping out of his grip. The pleading look she had given him only made him feel guilty. He knew he couldn’t keep holding her on there forever. It was either let her fall or pull her up. Obviously picking the latter, he pulled her up. She fell on him pushing him to the ground. G-dragon was breathing heavily. His chest moved up and down as she lay onto of it shaking. “Wow Ahjumma you’re so heavy.” He joked chuckling but she didn’t say a thing. She was quite, keeping her face planted on his chest. He popped his elbows on the ground and lifted his upper body. “Ahjumma.” He called but she didn’t respond. The dance crew and bigbang had now surrounded them watching in shock and waiting in antici

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter