Story Of Us

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

"We were 14 years old and I had just come to Korea for vacation," I began

Flashback - Told in 3rd person POV

Jessica stood their untangling the her short hair while she waited anxiously for her family. A boy who appeared to be older than he seemed stepped in front of her.

"Hi," He said.

Jessica stared at him with no apparent emotion,"Hi."

"Who are you?"

"A person," She answered.

"Your name." He asked.

"Why do you want to know that?" Jessica said getting worried. Though on the outside she looked as non caring as ever.

The boy sighed,"I'm Ok Taecyeon."

"Weird name."

"Who are you waiting for?" He asked.

"My family," Jessica said pulling out a picture of her family."That's my mom,dad,and little sister."

"Your really pretty," Taecyeon said flushing red.

"Thank you. My family is here."

"Oh bye," Taecyeon said sadly.

"Oh and by the way my name is Jessica Jung. See you tomorrow."

Flashback End

"That's it?" L.Joe questioned."And by the way you were a really mean child."

I glared at L.joe. He shrunk back in seat in fear,"No that was just how we met."

"So?"

"If you will let me talk L.Joe then, you wouldn't have to worry about all these questions!" I said."What happened is that next year I went their for vacation after me and Taecyeon had been dating. He had done something unforgivable."

Flashback

Jessica was walking out of the music store. She had just brought Taecyeon a guitar for their anniversary. He didn't know that her plane had arrived today so it was a surprise. They had been dating since last year when they met in the airport. Jessica smiled to herself of remembering her loving and musically talented boyfriend. He's going to love this present! When she heard some familiar laughing.

"Taec-"

A woman with bright blonde hair and a curvy body unlike the one Jessica had stood next to Taecyeon. Well more like was on Taecyeon kissing him. She wondered if it was possible that was a relative but, the way he was kissing her was one way a relative shouldn't kiss another.

"What about your girlfriend?" The woman asked.

"Oh," He said."Don't worry she isn't suppose to be back until tomorrow."

He opened the door to the love hotel, twirling a small pocket in his hands.

End

"HE CHEATED ON YOU AND HAD WITH A NOONA!" Yuri said yelling jumping from the couch. A shocked L.Joe fell to the ground.

"Yeah and the stupid thing is I kept going out with him for another year."

"Why hasn't Sohee killed him yet?" Tiffany asked.

"She tried to but, I hit one of her pressure points and she missed killing him," I told them.

"Ohhh."

"Is that why Taecyeon was like if Sohee can aim right? He didn't see you hit her pressure points?" L.Joe said.

"Yes. I've been planning my revenge. I'm not a weak and vulnerable person who allow one of my friends to get revenge for me instead, of me facing it myself," I said, opening the closet door. I pulled out a case as tall as me.

"Your are an ice princess," Yuri declared.

"And I think it's time that I show people that." I said pulling the sword from my bag.