Jessica Loses

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

A/N: Before I start I want to say thank you. Thanks to you I reached my goal. I was considering deleting this story and my account on aff because I got jealous of my friend's ability to get subscribers easier but now I won't. Thank you I am practically crying cause of you guys. I hope I can get more subscribers before my birthday. I'm still very insecure about my story and myself.

I punch the black bag one more time.

Your worthless. You won't amount to anything! 

I never believed those lies until Taecyeon came along. He made me feel like I could do anything. That I could smile without thinking about it.

Love you Jess. Your my star. My only true rose (love).

I was mad,sad, and heart broken he had cheated. Even more that he had with another woman but I still loved him. I wasn't suppose to but love is unfair like that.

Your my winter child

My y rapper

The one I love

The one I'm after

But now  you gone. I have nothing to live for anymore. My hearts hurt in my chest. I want to rip it out so I don't have to do with this heart pain over him anymore. Kicking the black bag hard with all my might. A hole made right in it. There's a knock at the door but I block  it out. I need nobody because I'm the ice princess. Forever cold and unloving.

I love you. I need you. I kiss you.

The door squeaks with movement.

"I told you I'm not hungry!"

"Hello Jessica," Junsu greets me. (OH M GEE! ITS JUNSU FROM 2PM! AHHHHHH!)

"YOU! You stole grandmother's jewel! You bastard!" I charge towards him (I would charge towards him too. :) )

"I wouldn't. I mean what about your poor little Taecyeon?"

I stop in place,"What are you talking about? I killed him!"

"Oh contray. He survived but the question is will he stay alive," Junsu said walking around inspecting me.

"I don't care," I lied.

"Then why were you so sad when you thought you killed him?"

"That's-"

"Where is the jewel?" He asks titling my chin up slightly. (That's right Junsu is checking Jessica out in the flirty way.)

"Like I would tell you!" I spit into his face.

Rani, Taemin and some guards charged towards me all at once. Easily flipping him over my shoulder, I stammed him down on the ground as the others came at me. Junsu yawning pulled out his phone.

"JESSICA! God damn it! Protect yourself until I get there! Don't let Rani or Taemin see you with your guard down!" Taecyeon yelled through the phone.

I froze. Taecyeon was alive. Rani knocked me to the ground, my head pounding at the collison.

"You ," I swore.

"Says the ,"Rani teased.

"You going to tell us where the jewel is?" Taemin asked coming up behind his brother.

"Never!"

I gasp for air as Taemin throws me against the wall. For a small boy he is pretty strong. Hurry up, Taecyeon. Taemin holds my arm at an angle.

"Tell us," He orders.

I look at him as if he is crazy,"No."

He twists my arm snapping it at the elbow. I hold back a scream. As blood drips down my arm.

"He's not going to save you. He may love you but he's weak," Rani laughs.

Taecyeon loves me? How could I be so stupid?

"I don't love her. I strongly like her." Taecyeon says.

Taecyeon? He's here?

I kick back at Taemin, holding my broken arm in pain. I fall to the ground landing on my news. I watch Taecyeon out of the corer of my eye. Blood dripping down my forehead. I think I have an concussion.

I breathe out a sigh of relief,"What took you so long,?"

 Look at him in his smexyness. I love him.

Taecyeon in his half shirt on and off. He looks hot in this chapter. Usually I don't care for muscles much but DAMN.

Lets not forget little Taemminnie. He use to be cute. Actually he still is but now he is looking very y these days especially with this hairstyle. This is kind of how I imagine he looks in this chapter.

 This what I imagine she looks like but  with her run, devil run hair and excrise clothes. 

 Sohee even though she isn't in this chapter.

So who do you like the most? Sohee, Jessica, Taecyeon, Junsu, or Taemin? Tell me in your comments.