You Never Know

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

When I was young my mother always told me to be careful of your attitude. It can determine what damage can be done and what damage can be dealt. If you live to be hundred or die a deep dark alley with no one to even care.She gave me the best advice anyone person could ask for. 

"Who are you?"

Never let them know who you are.

"I am death's assistant."

"Please! Why are you doing this? Whoever paid you I can pay more!"

Why you do what you do.

I sighed, this area smelled too much of garbage. Twirling the small dagger in my hand, I took a step closer to the man. I was a few feet away though I could smell the blood on his hands. 

Fresh, red, and there was a lot of it.

The dagger shot clean into his neck. Spurting the blood of a killer. I smiled glad to see the man dead. It was times like this when I remembered why I missed my mom. 

Her intelligence, beauty, and most importantly her advice.

Sadly my mother never lived to see the day where I can could make use of her advice. 

I picked up the paper wavering in his pocket, nearly missing a knife aimed for my head.

"Who's there?" I asked to the dark. No one is there. Stop being paranoid.

"I am Young soo. Why do have a picture of my girlfriend?"

The paper that was wrapped so tightly in my hands, revealed a beautiful brunette. Her sharp brown eyes glared at me like she knew what I was doing. She reminded me strangely of my late mother.

"Jessica Jung. She is very beautiful but if she is wanted what did she do? Kill an senator after having with him?" I laughed. I saw the man shiver at my comment. His voice raged with unseen anger.

"Stop," He muttered.

"Maybe even herself off too much?"

The man crossed the alley in three long steps.Before I knew it I was slammed against the wall, my feet so far off the ground,I felt blind for a minute.

"You listen good. I'm going to kill you unless you cooperate-"

"Or what?" I rolled my eyes, refusing to submit to this stranger.

He smirked,"My of a girlfriend will deal with that."

I jumped from the air on my chest,"When did y-"

"Yoona, you will lead me to Junsu and when I'm finished killing him I will find the jewel and destroy it."

Now it was my turn to be afraid,"How do you know I'm a girl?"

"I know a lot of things. For one, I know Junsu is your brother."

I gasped,"When this is all threw I will KILL you."

For probably the first time he smiled,"You can try."

L.Joe's POV

The dinner table was quiet with the sounds of forks and passing of food. I stared at Ricky across from the table. He looked older. His hair more clean. His body more muscular but, the spark I once shared for this orphan had disappeared. My heart beat anixously for the beautiful red head on the bed. Sica lay on the bed painfully lifting her arm to eat the world. Every once in awhile Key would leave the table and adjust her pillows.

"Why are you here?"I finally asked, interrupting the silence.

"When you left I went searching for you. I finally found Sohee after all these months and she had told me you were dead. I was ready to leave-"

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU?" I yelled, slamming the knife back down on the table."I left you for a reason. Why did you have to come back?"

"Ricky he didn't mean it-" Sohee said, trying to comfort him.

"I came back because I love you. I know you don't love me anymore but I just had to see you." He whispered into the cloth. 

"Let him stay. I could use some help," Sica said.

"YAY! More people to cook for. Ricky you can have the room at the end of the hall," Key cheered, ushering Ricky down the hall. 

I grabbed my plate placing it in the sink. Surprised I had actually finished all of it. Making my way over to Sica. I took her in. Her black and red hair was tied tight in a ponytail and she was staring at me with those same confident brown eyes.

"Do you love me?"

I paused. Did I? 

"No the only person who I have ever loved is Ricky but I no longer love him."

For first time in a long while. I felt Sica's lips touched mine as she smiled happily,"I've only loved one person too."

 

A/N: So what do you think? Thanks to my sister I was able to come up with an idea. Also I might put L.Joe and Jessica together maybe and yay for the 30th chapter. 

I guess I'm going to continue with this story. I just love it too much to quit. Soo I might bring in some more characters before I finish and I think I'm not going to finish until I get back. 

I'm leaving July 9th and won't be back then July 15th I think.  I will try to finish sooner. Thanks for reading.

Subscribe and comment.