Home

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

Yoona's POV

"Your alive?"

"Yoona! Grab him!" Junsu ordered.

Without even thinking, I wrapped my arm around Young Soo's neck, a knife already at my disposal,"What's going on?"

"Let. Him.GO!" Jessica yelled, her bright red hair surrounding her like a tornado."Or I will kill your precious brother."

"That doesn't scare me." I said."You look weak I doubt you could do anything."

"Yoona don't-" Junsu's voice wavered

Jessica threw her head back in laughter ,inching the knife closer to Junsu's neck,"Im Yoona born May 30. You're are 16 years old.You mother also died on that same day after being poisoned by her ex-husband. Kim Jaehyun. You became an assassin with your half brother Kim Junsu. Most importantly you love Taecyeon too much to kill him."

"How did you-I don't love him!" I yelled.

"Sigh. Your sister is so easy to read. I suppose if I kill you she would freeze and be killed too," Jessica smirked, a line of blood forming on Junsu's neck.

"Sica? You need to leave!" Young soo/ Taecyeon told her.

"You were suppose to be dead but I guess not."

"Jessica!" A brunette yelled in English, bursting open the doors. In came dozens of police there guns held tightly in their hands. Men scrambled around the room trying to escape only to be pushed to the ground."Let him go!"

"Why are you here, Sohee?" She asked.

"Listen to her Jessi. Junsu planned this. I don't know but he did. He wanted you all along not the jewel. He wanted you because of your practical immortality. He was going to  shoot you with a paralyzer gun and make you his slave." L.Joe explained, ricky close behind him. 

Jonghyun stood next to very worried Key, bitting his lip,"Sorry."

"Oppa?' I muttered.

"But-UGH!" Jessica collapsed on the ground. A dart sticking out of her back. Junsu hurried to pick her up only for Sohee to shoot his hand. Taecyeon  elbowed me in the gut rushing to Jessica's.

"Come with me!" Junsu ordered, taking my hand.

I stared back at the scene, the police we're quickly closing on us,"Yes oppa."

 

Jessica's POV

"Ugh what happened?" I lay in a big bed, purple walls surrounded me. How long was I out?

"Jessica...your finally home!"

Grandma Jung stood looking more healthy than I last remembered her. Her gray hair was down for the first time and years and she had gained weight. Her skin glowed with happiness. The familiar blue jewel was wrapped on a necklace around her neck."Grandma? You found it? But how did I get here?"

"What do you think about starting over?" Taecyeon asked, he sat in a chair. He seemed to glowing too.

"What about everyone else?"

"Sohee and L.Joe are resting. Jet lag does that. Ricky, Jjong, and Key went shopping. You haven't answered my question." He told me, holding his hand in mine."Will you be my girlfriend."

"I hated you for the longest time but it made me stronger. When we got back together I was the happiest person but then you left. You left to protect me? L.Joe asked me if I had ever loved me. I can now tell you honestly Ok Taecyeon the only one I love is you." I smiled, my lips meeting his.

"Now you take care of her. She's a feisty one. She reminds me of myself somewhat." Grandma Jung warned.

I laughed,"Grandma what will you do now?"

"Well I'm going to my life and maybe hope for some grandchildren *cough cough* hint." 

"Oh god children like Sica?" Taecyeon joked.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean!" I yelled, glaring at him.

"Looks like the ice princess is awake," L.Joe said,plugging his ears."Boy you're loud."

"1...2....3....4...5....6...7.." Sohee started.

"SHUT UP!" We all shouted.

"Hey we're home!" Key announced."I found the cutest dress for Sohee."

"Keyyy," Sohee whined.

Ricky smiled cheerfully at two edging his way over to L.Joe, he pecked him quietly on the lips,"I'm home."

"I missed you," L.Joe whispered.

"Looks like things are back to normal?" Grandma Jung commented on behavior.

The past few months had made me realize they're people I can't live without and that some risks are worth taking but I don't regret any my decisions or choices.

'For now," I sighed."For now."

Sohee's POV

I sighed staring up at the stars. It was nice to be back home but with Jessica and Taecyeon, Ricky and L.Joe, and nagging Key and Jjong together. I felt lonely. Smiling I remembered how long ago I was happily flirting with Wooyoung then disaster struck.

"I miss him." 

"I hope your talking about me."

I rolled my eyes."No I miss Wooyoung you would have no idea-"

Wooyoung held his guitar, a bag of clothes sat on the ground,"You didn't except me to stay Korea without you did you?"

I tackled him to the ground, planting happy kisses all over his face,"You have no idea how much I missed you. You pabo!"

No One's POV

Key stood happily in the door watching the two. Until the oven dinged with the finished lasagna,"Sohee! Wooyoung! Come in!"

"Coming!" Sohee said, Wooyoung's arm wrapped around her waist they entered together.

If one paid close attention you would see the ring that shined brightly in Wooyoung's pocket but no one did because the beautiful night sky held their attention.