Sohee's Love Life

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

Sohee's POV

We arrived at the club. I separated quickly from Jessica and the others. I greeted Wooyoung.

"I thought you weren't going to come?" He smirked

"I only came cause Jessica dragged me here," I said.

"Then why so dressed up?"

"You have to look good no matter where you are," I countered.

"When your a star that's nature. Other than making music," He grinned

I punched him playfully,"Shut up."

"Tell me about yourself," He said pulling out for me. I smiled taking the seat.

"Well. I've known Jessica. I learned my Korean from her and Tiffany. I love guns,especially handguns. I hate anything cute and I hate arrogant guys who think their better than everyone and Korean isn't my first language."

"I envision you more as girl who likes cute things more then one who likes to play guns," He said.

"That's the fun."

He laughed taking my hand in his. I blushed. Compared to my cold hands he was much more warmer.

"Do you like me?" He asked.

"Well at first I hated you but, then you took me out on dates and showed your nicer side."

"Do you like me now then?"

"I lov-" I started

"Jessica says that it's time to leave," Yuri tapped me.

I stopped. What was I thinking? I was going to tell him I love him? I'm a thief I can't risk him.

"Oh okay. I'll be just a minute," I told her. I waved her off. 

"Sohee?" Wooyoung said knocking me out of thought

"I'm sorry, I bowed, running away." I have to go."

"I love you," Wooyoung said in the crowded room. The music blasted so loudly his voice was muffled. I could hear him loud and clear.

I'm so sorry.