Injection

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

 Minho's POV

 The man tried to pick up Jessica. Sohee quickly came in, shooting him in the arm. He pulled away, shooting at her as he crashed through the window, holding his arm.

"Jess!" Taemin yelled, running over to her. "Stupid girl. Your not suppose to defend me!"

"Ah, . Do me a favor and lock me to something. Something your absolutely sure I can't break," She said

"Why?" Sohee asked, lifting her head to elevate her.

"JUST DO IT!" She ordered

Taecyeon hurried in, carrying Jess to the basement. Sohee, Taemin, L.Joe, Rani, and me followed after. Taecyeon placed delicately on the bed. Sohee, L.Joe and me proceed to chain her to pole that held the chimney. She relaxed, her breathing slowing drastically. Rani stood back not looking at her.

"Did Jessica ever tell you where the jewel is?" I asked.

"No," L.Joe replied, placing a blanket over her.

"Oh crap," I paused.

"What?"

"Close the door. NOW!" I roared. Taemin and Rani struggling closed the heavy door and silence surrounded us. Jessica pulled on the chains. The chimmey not moving an inch. 

"What's going on?" Taemin asked. Sohee and L.Joe raised an eyebrow at his innocence. I thought it was kind of cute how he didn't know the dangers of what was about to happen. Dangerous but cute.

I shook my head,"It seems that you didn't learn much as an assassin."

Taemin blushed,"He didn't train us to kill until we older."

"And even then he only really trained me not Taemin as much," Rani replied. His face stoic with change..

"She's been injected," Sohee said.

"With what?" Rani asked. Though he was younger he seemed to know more than Taemin. Though it was clear that Taemin was strong and quick to understand situtations.

"I don't know but from what I can guess it's something that will make her ultimate killing machine until she finds the jewel," I answered

"You should see her when she's drunk. She's practically immortal," L.Joe added.

"Then we're screwed."

"1..2...3...4...5...," Sohee counted, pacing.

"What is she doing?" Rani questioned. I just shook in my head in response. He asks way more questions than Taemin and he seems like a cruel person. I can't see how him and Taemin are related.

"Just ignore it. The real issue is how the hell are we going to survive?" I waved her away.

"Well before when me and Rani went to her house-"

"WHAT!" Taecyeon yelled, jumping from his seat.

"Calm yourself," Taemin said."She wouldn't fight us because of Taecyeon."

"So that means-" Taecyeon replied

"Oh Taecyeon," L.Joe called. Taemin and L.Joe dragged him to floor tying him up.

"I hate you," He growled

"Love you too," I countered

A/N: TWICE IN A DAY! Are you proud of me? You should be. Also this is the first time I have had Minho's point of view. WOO! Not to mention I actually remembered to include Rani. Since I have break for about a week. I'll try to update as much as possible. Subscribe and comment. NO SILENT READERS!