Jessica's Life

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

A/N: Really short chapter

"Jessica, come out!" L.Joe yelled, banging on the door.

"No!" I called back. L.Joe was right Taecyon had dumped because I'm ugly not because he had cheated on me. The truth hurt bitterly.

Flashback

"It's our anniversary!" I smiled.

My hair had been brown and short back then. It surrounded me hair in a horrible mess. Taecyon told me I looked like a hyperactive angel but it had been a lie. I didn't look like an angel.

"So,"He said, disinterested.

"What's wrong?" I said snuggling closer to him. He pushed me angrily.

Why hadn't I realize then that he was going to dump me? That he never really loved me. It's because love is blind.

"You!" He yelled." I can't stand it anymore. YOUR UGLY AND I ONLY DATED BECAUSE OF YOUR MONEY!"

I took a deep breath,"T-That's a...lie!"

"No. What's a lie is our relationship." He said, taking his keys from the table.

"Please," I begged."Don't leave me."

My makeup smeared as I sobbed. He looked disgusted at me and turned to open the door,pushing me off with his foot.

"Get off me," He said, I held tighter on him again.

"NO! Don't leave me!" I said.

He turned to me a certain look on his face. He threw an object at my face before going to the door again.

"Here's my birthday present you got me. That I didn't want."

There lay the green diamond shining on the floor. It's delicate glass cracked in half. Inscribed were the words Jessica and Taecyeon forever. It was lie. His love. Compassion. Even the caring looks he had given me. Crawling to the couch I pulled the sword that Dad had sent from Korea for me to train with. i grabbed it wooden handle, cutting a line directly in the leather couch. I laughed,evilly.

"What better way to get revenge than to be the best of all?" I wondered aloud.

Flashback End

That was the day I began to act my role. I grew out my hair,practiced my fighting skills, language fluency, and improved my grades. I had become the best. It didn't feel any different. I had the nature talent of being the best before and with me trying a little I improved even more. Though I had become better my heart still wanted the want who disgraced me and left me, Taecyon.I opened the door with L.Joe suspended in mid-knocking and Tiffany and Yuri who looked as if they had just awoken talking to him.

L.Joe began," Listen Jessica I'm sorry and-"

"I need to you the full story of Taecyeon and why I moved to America," I said interrupting his speech.

"What about Sohee?" Yuri said, concerned.

"She already knows. Come in. It's a long story," I waved a polite hand in front of the door.

"Okay!" L.Joe said happy to see me not crying anymore.

"It starts about four years ago."

Jessica!!! She's my bias in SNSD! My friend shineefreak253's is Sunny and Yuri! Also go read her fanfics and subscribe. If you like my fanfics then you'll love hers! Go read hers and I'll update sooner also.