Drunk Sica

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

 

A/N:I updated three chapters today! You guys for sure love me. 

Jessica's laughter rang loud throughout the empty street. I opened my eyes surprised at the sound.

"So stupid."

The man who held the gun pointed at her again," SHUT UP! Do you want to die?"

Her laughter became more quiet as she held her stomach.

"Jessica?" I asked."Are you drunk?"

I hadn't seen Jessica drunk but, from what she told me. She became very violent and practically immortal. It was scary to think of it and now I was experiencing it.

She stopped laughing,"I'm sober. I'm just very emotional right now."

The man had his finger on the switch,"Be quiet and just give us the jewel!"

"You know about the jewel?!" Sohee exclaimed.

"There's a million dollar award for it and the capture of her."

Jessica's laughter started again," You can't capture me."

 

"Then we'll kill you," The gun pointed at her chest.

Her laughter disappeared and with in came a glare so cold I shivered,"Wrong choice."

Jessica grabbed the gun in the palm of her hand easily slamming it into the man's face. Blood spurted from his nose landing on her dress.

"Oh my god," Sohee covered .

"Who's next?"

The group of men ran away dragging their fallen leader. Jessica smiled collapsing to the ground.

"Hehe," She giggled.