Love & Friendship

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter but I needed to finish this because I won't be able to write tomorrow.

Sohee's POV

True to her word Jessica had did the most worst possible thing she could have ever done to me.She had taken my guns. Not just any guns but my handguns that I used to beat the out of people.

"Can I have them back?" I asked.

"No. Not until I say so," She said.

"Fine. I'll just fight you for them," I said

"Do you really want to do that?"

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't I want to?" I asked holding my stance.

"Well for one without your guns your useless and did you forget that I'm an ace fighter?"

"S-So," I said hestiating alittle.

"I'm not going to fight you but, you know why?"

"We're here at my friend's house. Here carry this thing," She said handing me the still passed out L.Joe

I examined here to see the major damage. His face was of course not damaged. Jessica had this thing about not hurting peoples' faces unless they really deserved it. His arm was twisted enough that it hurt horribly but wasn't broken. There was a slash across his arm that still bled but it wasn't a lot of blood only enough to color his lower body red with blood. Jessica hadn't hurt him as bed as she could.

"Where's Jessica?" He asked holding his stomach.

"Inside come on."

"How did she punish you?" He said looking me up and down.

"She took my guns away," I said dragging L.Joe up the stairs.

"She's not done. I just know it."

"I'm screwed."

Jessica's POV

I hadn't told Sohee the other part of her punishment yet because she would run away if I did. So I kept silent. After arriving at Yuri's house. I dropped L.Joe onto to Sohee seeing as she couldn't carry anything heaver than her unlike me who was stronger than I looked.

"Yuri!" I called out.

"Jessica? Is that you?" Yuri said coming out  she had a towel wrapped around her head.

"The one and only. You have the jewel right?" I said hugging her.

"Yeah. That was smart passing it to me in the airport," She said smirking.

"Jessica!" Tiffany yelled.

"Hey Tiffany. I need a favor," I said.

"What?"

"Well my friends Sohee and L.Joe don't speak Korean. I was wondering if you can teach them and also translate for them," I said as Sohee appeared holding a fully aware L.Joe

"Hi," Sohee said.

"Hi. I'm Tiffany. I speak English so don't worry. I'll be teaching you Korean and you'll be living here. Your rooms are already prepared," She said bowing to greet them both.

"Hey I'm Sohee Ahn," Sohee said.

"L.Joe Lee."

"Guys I came up for new names for us. I'm Jae Hwa. Sohee is Eun Mi and L.Joe is Hyun Shik."

"Why do we need new names?" Sohee asked.

"So people don't report us. We look different now so it helps but I need to adjust our looks again because he saw us," I said

"Jessica, my makeup and hair supplies are in the blue bathroom. I already prepared clothes for all of you. Thanks to Jessica telling your sizes and having your makeover and you change clothes. We can go to meet my friends," Yuri said pointing to the bathrooms. Tiffany quickly translated to the confused duet.

"L.Joe he saw your hair so, we need to cut,curl and redye it. Sohee he saw your hair length so, we need to give your hair extensions and make you always wear a hair acessorie and for me he saw it was blond so, I need to cut it shorter, put black highlights in and have it be straight."

"How did you see all?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm an genius," I said.

After makeover

I chose to wear these black jeans and long sleeve yellow shirt to fit my new hairstyle(Just imagine it a little bit shorter and with black extensions). My hair had been tied in a small bun. Sohee was wearing a striped blue shirt with white cardigan and blue skirt her bangs clipped to the top of her hair she wore a black head band over it. L.Joe wore a white shirt and black pants with his new curly red hair.

"Ready?" Yuri asked. She had now changed into a white dress.

We walked out the door talking quietly to eachother. We didn't want to attract attention. I walked slowly behind the group. I was in no rush because no matter what my motto was no matter how late your are, never run.  Dreaming about getting home I didn't realize their was a person in front of me into I ran into him. I gasped it was my ex-lover.