Junsu

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

Jessica's POV

Love is a funny but hurtful thing. If your hurt enough by it, there's a possibility your personality can change but it is not love which makes me strong but my thirst for revenge.

My name is Jessica Jung and years before I was born a man who my grandmother trusted so much stole a jewel. What didn't know is that the jewel was known to protect our family from danger. If taken from us it would cause danger to who ever took it. 

Me and my friends were able to take it back after years but due to our mistakes we are now on the run. We were spilt up after an incident and now sadly some of us have gone a better place. 

I hid the jewel but know it's whereabouts but, now it's up to me to get it back.

"Sica!" Jonghyun called, snapping me out of recap.

"Yes?"

"I know that your planning to leave," He whispered

I snapped, my hand clenching around his throbbing neck,"You going to tell L.Joe and Sohee?"

"N-No,"He choked out."I just wanted to say that you need to be careful. You don't realize it but now your immune to any drug so you won't go crazy like before. That's why you were in a coma so long."

"So?" I said, doubtful. What did this have to do with me leaving?

"Even though your immune there are other ways Junsu can get you and I'm afraid he doesn't want the jewel anymore."

"What does he want?!" I spit out.

"You."

I let go of his throat Jonghyun, he held his throat taking in some much needed air,"What?"

"Go now. Sohee will be waking up soon. I already packed your stuff along with some money and guns," He ordered.

"But-"

"Go!" He demanded, pushing me out the door, a blue duffel bag laying on the floor.

Why would Junsu want me?


L.Joe's POV

Next morning

"Trouble!" Sohee yelled, her breathing frantic.

"What?" I asked, I haven't seen Sohee this frantic since Jessica was in the coma. Oh no.

"Jessica! S-She's gone!"

Jonghyun shrunk back, suddenly most interested in flipping pancakes.

"Jjong? You wouldn't happen to know something?" Key questioned.

Jonghyun bit his lip,"Junsu is after her."


Yoona's POV

One day Later

"So?"

"What?" Taecyeon asked dryly.

"Why do you want to kill my brother? Other than the fact that he killed millions?" 

Taecyeon narrowed his eyes,"My girlfriend is in a coma."

"........But she looks so dangerous!"

"I know."

We succumbed back into the silence. For some reason I was afraid of the silence. Any other time I welcomed it but something seemed off about this silence like if we didn't talk, I had the feeling he would kill me.

Honestly it frightened me but also excited me.

"What did you do to anger my brother?" I blurt.

He chuckles,"I betray him for my girlfriend who took back her family jewel."

My eyes widened. The jewel that was famous for making it's owner rich and famous? No wonder Junsu oppa was so angry.

 I sighed, opening the door to the entrance.

Junsu sat in his chair glaring at me.

It seemed someone had beat Taecyeon to the pitch and she looked oddly familiar.

Taecyeon smiled affectionately but spoke in confusion,"Sica?"

 

A/N: It seems Yoona is slowly falling in love with Taecyeon and how is it possible that Jessica could find Junsu's hideout so quickly and what will Sohee and L.Joe do when they find out where she is?

How does Jonghyun know Junsu? Comment & Subscribe