Love is Crazy

Love's Jewels & Hidden Lies

Jessica's POV

"Where did you hide the jewel?" Sohee asked.

"With an old friend of mine."

Sohee rolls her eyes as we hide in the dark alley from the ones who are chasing us.

"Are...we..done running?" L.Joe askes again.

"Nope," I say. We run out of the alley once the coast is clear. I turn to tell them the whereabouts of the jewel. There isn't L.Joe's hard breathing or strawberry scented hair from Sohee. They're gone.

L.Joe's POV

Their is a smell of sweet bread that surrounds this area and sweet newly made chocolate. The smell flutters to my nose and before I know it I walk towards it.

"GET OUT!" A man yells. The skinny brunette scrambles away from a pan that nearly hits him. I rush to him to see if he's okay. Up close I notice he has deep brown eyes and an very cute face. It reminds me of Jessica's face before she thinned out.

"Are you okay?" I ask helping him up.

Then I remember that this is Korea he won't understand me but, as I start to get up to walk away a hand pulls me back down.

"Tourist?" He asks his Korean accent thick but never less I can understand him.

"Uh what?"

"Tourist. You are one, right?" The boy asks slower this time.

"Yeah. You speak English?"

"No what gave you what that idea?" He says sarcastically.

"Sorry. I'm new here. So why did he throw you?" I ask this time.

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Just because."

"That's not a reason."

"Look. You new here but I'm going to tell you now not to get in anyone's business especially mine," He says sternly glaring at me.

"But I like you," I said shouting at him.

He stops suddenly making me walk straight into him,"Your a queer?"

"No I'm biual ," I said suddenly aggravated.

"Well since you like me I'll tell you one thing about me."

"What?"

Leaning on his toes he managed to put a soft kiss on my lips. I blushed but covered it quickly."See you later pretty boy."

"Hey!" I yell. "I'm L.Joe. At least tell me your name!"

"Ricky."

With that he disappeared into the long winding streets just as fast as he came. Looking at the darkening sky I decided now was the best time to look for Jessica when a cold grabbed my shoulder. It's long nails digging deep. I wrenched my shoulder away.

"J-Jessica?" I said paralyzed.

"Oh L.Joe. You've been a bad boy."

Sohee's POV

Of course L.Joe would wonder off. He's an idiot and player. His easily distracted mind makes him easy to be both. I figure I find him before he caught another girl he liked. I went off as soon as Jessica's back was turned. When a little boy of about ten grabbed my hand leading me through a series of confused alley ways before we went into a smoked filled shop sitting in the middle was handsome man playing a guitar. The boy tugged my shirt.

"Brother sing. Please," He said struggling to speak in English.

(This is the acoustic version and I know Wooyoung doesn't sing all of this.)

Bollyumeul nopyeo seupikkeo teojidorok
Geurigo modu hamkke michyeo jeongshin ppajidorok
Jeongshin ppajidorok, jeongshin ppajidorok
On momeul heundeureo bwa bwa
Amu saenggak an nadoro
Oneul modu hamkke bam sae
Nae mare dongeui haneun saram manse
Oneul kkeutkkaji gyesok dallyeogase
Irya! Irya! You know what I'm sayin'
Igeon gwireul deudneun piro hwe bokje yeongyangje
Patireul teoteurineun gipokje
Bam sae heundeullineun bulbiche
Ttak eoulliji nae mal matje
 Hullyeo peojineun umage matchweo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up
On sesangi hamkke michyeo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up

"That was great!"

The man finally looked up when he realized that their some one other than his brother here. He jumped furious.

"What did I tell you about letting people hear me sing!" He shouted in Korean to the boy. Pushing him to the ground "Especially Americans!"

"I don't know what you said but don't hurt him. I won't tell anybody or whatever," I said moving in front of the boy.

"Of you won't," He smirked. There was a rushed movement and before I knew it the rude man was kissing me. Pushing him back I slapped him as hard as I could, I wiped my mouth.

"What is wrong with you!"

"You should be happy. Americans would be happy if they got kissed by the famous singer, Wooyoung."

"Speak English!"

"Learn Korean!" He shouted back. His English voice deeper than his usual tone. He sounded somewhat beautiful unlike his personality. How could he have such a  admirable voice but be should a obnoxious person?

"You have a beautiful voice," I said wondering aloud.

"Are you flirting with me?" He said his English clear and crisp. His Korean accent nonexistent.

"Stop speaking in Korean. You sound much better in English!"

"Sohee!"

"Your name is Sohee. Its so Korean. Cute." 

"Please don't be Jessica," I pray not turning around.

"Hey! Noona! Sohee is in there," The boy said talking in rushed whispers to the Jessica. He was holding his bruised face. Jessica came stomping over looking at the Wooyoung confident and cold.

"Your hot. What's your name?" Wooyoung brushing a hand along Jessica's . Her glare sharpened ten fold on him. The room got quiet with stares.

"Bad idea," I laugh

"What?" He says.

Jessica didn't even bother to talk as she went and punched him in the nose. The cracking sound made with her fist made contact with his face. Though I'm sure that his nose isn't broken. The young boy ran immediately to his brother. Stopping Jessica from further hurting him.

"Stop!" He said pounding on Jessica.

"He hurt you. I'm sorry," She said.

"What the hell? Do you know who I am?" He says holding his bloody nose.

" I don't give a who you are. You hurt your own brother and touched me. Don't touch me."

"Go Jessica!" I cheered.

"Now for your punishment."

"You won't hurt me. There's too many witnesses," I said pointing at the people in the shop.

"Oh it won't be a physical beating but something worse," She said laughing evilly.